More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:54:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474905 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1200 on: 2013 June 30, 03:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sound issue sounds like a rehash of the old Bicycle bug. Probably someone needs to make a STFU-Bicycle-type mod for whatever is screwing up the sounds.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2013 June 30, 06:32:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When is CAS not slow, though? And I really don't think AwesomeMod can do anything with sound, as sound exists at a lower level than the script codes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
exangel
Asinine Airhead

Don't Panic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1202 on: 2013 June 30, 12:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok possible bug. In my config I have it set up to where it is build/buy on current lot always. And when I was testing out the new 1.55 version with my config file set that way it made it to where I could not build/buy at all on houseboats. I didn't notice a problem on regular lots just houseboats. I did try moving the camera all around on the houseboat and even down to the basement and zoomed in, all with the same result the build/buy was totally disabled. No other issues found as of yet. But thought I would let you know about this one. Once I edited by config file turning off that feature I didn't have a problem with build/buy mode.

My Current S3 Files this is a complete and up to date collection of sims3packs all untouched let me know if I am missing anything.

My Old S3 files (pacakages, incomplete, not updated)
Shamino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2013 June 30, 19:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can confirm that you don't get charged at all when improving/ building your resort.

When I remove AM (latest test version) it works fine.

PS: Got the sound bug too.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2013 July 01, 16:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, however notice a sim riding down the street in a jetski.

I noticed this, too, but decided not to report it, as I consider it a "feature."

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2013 July 01, 16:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw one too, I thought it was hilarious Smiley There were even wake effects on the road.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1206 on: 2013 July 02, 00:37:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not played the Sims in a while and just bought a package from Steam that is up to Supernatural and reports game version 1.55
I installed the latest awesomemod and when the game launches I get an error "Non-critical core mismatch! A core file not part of AwesomeMod does not match expected values." I press ignore and the game launches but all buttons are unclickable and all pulldowns are blank. I am running a clean install with nothing but awesomemod and framework for mods.

Any ideas?

Thanks

AM is only up to 1.50. 1.55 is in testing - if you can find it, you get to use it. If not, wait for the stable release.

I think I have worked out what is causing the sound issues - I have that stupid swan peddle boat in IP and my sound stopped when some townie was on it. Managed to nuke it, no issue.

Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2013 July 02, 15:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flagrant system error. Test version of Awesome. I do have other mods, but they are "supposedly" up to date. IP patched to 1.55

My Sim went to play with the Gnubb set thing on a community lot and all it had was "Join Game" with a Sim standing next to it. My Sim sat there for a few minutes and no game started. So I had her greet the Sim I thought was trying to initiate a game and got this. I clicked the okay check mark and everything was fine. The Gnubb set could be played with.

Sims3.SimIFace.SacsErrorException: This state machine does not have a valid C++ driver, which is usually caused by a call to StopAllAnimation(). It is likely that the host object was reset. Objects that host state machines should null out and re-acquire state machines on reset. They may also avoid calling the base DoReset on GameObject if they do not need its functionality. (actor = 'x', state = 'SittingIdle') #0: 0x00014 throw in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:CheckForException () () #1: 0x0058d call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.SACS.DriverRequestFlags,int,Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient,string,Sims3.SimIFace.BridgeOrigin) (991FB7D0 [1] [4135FA68] [D9661618] [64] [-1] [00000000] [00000000] [00000000] ) #2: 0x0001e call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.SACS.DriverRequestFlags,int) (991FB7D0 [1] [4135FA68] [D9661618] [64] [-1] ) #3: 0x00067 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.SittingPosture:Idle () () #4: 0x00021 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:PostureIdle () () #5: 0x000a4 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:LoopIdle () () #6: 0x00022 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim+SwitchOutfitHelper:Wait (bool) (6ED8A070 [1] ) #7: 0x0000d callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/SwitchOutfitHelper,bool) (AC4A9330 [6ED8A070]
  • ) #8: 0x00006 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/SwitchOutfitHelper) (AC4A9330 [6ED8A070] ) #9: 0x00045 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/ClothesChangeReason,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,bool,bool,bool) (AC4A9330 [9] [262144] [1] [1]
  • ) #10: 0x00012 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/ClothesChangeReason,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,bool,bool) (AC4A9330 [9] [262144] [1] [1] ) #11: 0x0000e call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/ClothesChangeReason,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,bool) (AC4A9330 [9] [262144] [1] ) #12: 0x0001d call in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SwitchToOutfitWithSpin (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim/ClothesChangeReason) (AC4A9330 [9] ) #13: 0x00036 callvirt in Awesome.Macro.Awesome.Macro.OneShotCommander:RunLoop () () #14: 0x00023 callvirt in Awesome.Macro.Awesome.Macro.StationKeeper:Run () () #15: 0x000cf stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #16: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #17: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #18: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #19: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2013 July 02, 16:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it AM that added icons to the bar drinks with a picture of the type of drink? If so, they don't show anymore.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2013 July 02, 17:22:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it AM that added icons to the bar drinks with a picture of the type of drink? If so, they don't show anymore.
I don't remember seeing anything changed there. Where are you attempting this?

vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2013 July 02, 17:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't remember seeing anything changed there. Where are you attempting this?
I tried at a regular Late Night bar that I placed in the new EP world, then I tried at the new pool bar that came with the EP, and when both failed I started a fresh vanilla game in Bridgeport, where the same happened. That's why I am not sure whether AM had added these icons or whether they were default but are gone now.
Suni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2013 July 02, 18:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When is CAS not slow, though? And I really don't think AwesomeMod can do anything with sound, as sound exists at a lower level than the script codes.

If AM has nothing to do with the sound issue, why does it only happen when AM is the only mod installed? But when AM isn't installed and other mods are, there is no sound problems. I'm not saying AM is causing the problem, i'm just wondering why it happens with AM being the only mod installed when it does happen.

I think I have worked out what is causing the sound issues - I have that stupid swan peddle boat in IP and my sound stopped when some townie was on it. Managed to nuke it, no issue.

In consideration of your sound issue fix and when the problem came back in IP, I looked into object stats via Master Controller and there wasn't a single swan peddle boat anywhere in the world. There were sailboats, speed boats, fishing boats and water scooters, but no peddle boats.

SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2013 July 04, 04:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The released version of AM, when combined with Overwatch and/or ErrorTrap is now crashing the game. The test version did not do this. I suppose it's technically not an AM problem, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Sound issues remain; I haven't found a pattern to it yet, so I don't know if it's AM or not, or what is causing it to happen.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2013 July 04, 11:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boat on the road silliness combined with better parking makes sims unroutable when arriving at destination if said destination happens to be on dry land.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2013 July 04, 14:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The released version of AM, when combined with Overwatch and/or ErrorTrap is now crashing the game. The test version did not do this. I suppose it's technically not an AM problem, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

It's probably ErrorTrap as I've been reading about the the issues it was causing.  It's had at least 2 updates this week. I've pulled it from my game which then was running fine (more or less).
Skoria_bay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: 2013 July 04, 14:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played last night with Overwatch and Error Trap in my game. I do have the latest AM and it ran fine.

I have all EPs and SPs installed up to University (no Island Paradise until it's fixed).

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Juan Sfalcin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2013 July 05, 20:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Confirmed: also having the sound glitch in Sunset Valley - with the newest released version. It only started to happen after I made a port and a scuba diving spot, tough. It was fine before.
« Last Edit: 2013 July 05, 23:55:33 by Juan Sfalcin » Logged
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2013 July 05, 21:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AM 07/02/2013 10:26:43
When traveling to the University world AwesomeMod still deletes most of the homeless population.
The first time it deleted all except for 3, the second time I was left with 20 homeless Sims, the third attempt listed 39 homeless bums. The fourth time in a different, fresh game had 16 survivors.

First two tries were done together with MasterController for population checks, the last two with only AwesomeMod and nothing else.
What I did was have a Sim take the test and send them to university straight away. Population checks were done immediately upon arrival in university world. Config is default, no config file and no other console commands were used than "listhomeless".
Default homeless population should be something around 70.
MasterController shows that they were all compressed into MiniSims, together with the Sims from main character's homeworld.
Without AwesomeMod homeless University Sims stay intact and only homeworld Sims end up as MiniSims.
DJ.
Asinine Airhead

I never make mistaeks

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2013 July 08, 15:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I managed to get Sims stop using jetskies while traveling on-land; I just typed in "setConfig smarterVehicleChooser false". At first I thought it was EA's revolutionary idea, but the fact that there were also water effects along with jetskies really made me go "Ugh".

Though about that sound issue - that really scared the crap out of me! I thought my fucking sound card went faulty. Anyway, I updated my driver and rolled back my game to an auto-backup. The sound's over (for) now.

"I don't always smile, but when I do, I don't." -Kristen Stewart
Demise
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2013 July 08, 18:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet another person suffering from the sound mod. Only in my Island Paradise world, the custom world my legacy is in is thankfully completely bug free.

I have a few of the STFU bicycle mods, dear god I cannot wait until we can narrow down whats causing this and get rid of it.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2013 July 09, 05:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm, you could try the updated test Awesomemod? 6 July mine is timestamped. I have been running with setConfig smarterVehicleChooser true and I have no sound issues, nor have I seen a boat on the road.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Incognito
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2013 July 09, 10:48:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been running the latest AM in Sunlit Tides with zero problems. My sim's can use the jetski/all of the boats on water just fine and with setConfig smarterVehicleChooser false, I haven't seen any on the roads either. For me, the sound issue seems to be Isla Paradiso specific.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2013 July 09, 11:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been running with setConfig smarterVehicleChooser true

It's OK to use again for those who use it.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
GnatGoSplat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 2013 July 09, 13:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was able to get rid of the sound popping issue permanently in Isla Paradiso.  First I disabled SmarterVehicleChooser.  That by itself doesn't stop the sound popping.  To stop that required resetting everything.  I don't know if AM has that ability built-in, but I already had Nraas MasterController installed and it has a "Reset Everything" under Town.  I was able to confirm this works on two different saves on two different machines and the problem did not reoccur even after 4-hours of gameplay.

With smarterVehicleChooser now working properly, a reset everything is probably all that's necessary to fix the sound.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2013 July 09, 15:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got an interesting Flagrant System Error, which so far has only occurred when using the fixall command while on the home dormitory lot in University.  It is 100% replicable at this location.
For reference, I do not have IP installed, but I am patched to 1.55 with the latest AwesomeMod for this patch level.  It may be relevant that I am also using Twallan's Careers mod (also updated for patch 1.55), considering this FSE looks to be all career related.

<FSE>
  <Error>System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00009 ldfld.o    in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.AcquireOccupationParameters:.ctor (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.CareerLocation,bool,bool) (34F86364 [00000000]
  • [1] )
#1: 0x00007 newobj     in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation:OccupationParametersForCoworker () ()
#2: 0x0001c callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation:ChooseCoworkerFromSet (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2) (33F651C0 [8593712845292425280/0x7743004d255dd040] )
#3: 0x0022a callvirt   in Awesome.Careers.Awesome.Careers.Jerb:AddCoworker (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation,bool) ([33F651C0]
  • )
#4: 0x00074 call       in Awesome.Careers.Awesome.Careers.Jerb:CheckCoworkers (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation,bool) ([33F651C0]
  • )
#5: 0x0000a call       in Awesome.Careers.Awesome.Careers.Jerb:CheckCoworkers (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation) ([33F651C0] )
#6: 0x00001 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation:CheckCoworkers () ()
#7: 0x0008c callvirt   in Awesome.Awesome.BatBox:FixJerbs () ()
#8: 0x0000d call       in Awesome.Console.Awesome.Console.Debug:OnFixAll (object[]) ([25C2DF20] )
#9: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.CommandHandler:Invoke (object[]) (27045A78 [25C2DF20] )
</Error>
</FSE>

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: