More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:12:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475202 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1075 on: 2013 February 17, 01:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is strange. I've never seen that before, haven't changed anything, and am not sure why that happens. Will investigate.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ryuukai
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: 2013 February 28, 05:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi there,

I recently patched to version 15.0 for sims 3 and downloaded test version 1.5 of AM accordingly. Every time I tried to split up a household or move a sim out the game crashed to desktop. I removed all CC, still crashed. Removed AM, working fine again, re-installed CC (without AM) and game still worked. Re-downloaded and installed test version of AM and game crashed when I tried to split up household.

I have all the right specs, enough free space, etc. It's definitely AM that's affecting my game, so thought I should post here. I'm running a mac, so not sure if the same issue would happen to a pc-user.

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." - Mae West
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: 2013 February 28, 09:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the recurrence of this issue is a known deep-engine glitch.  It occurs for no logical reason, simply because some code which doesn't do anything (the original EAxian junk) is left there, even though it shouldn't ever be accessed. Try it now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
blablamana
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: 2013 February 28, 15:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the recurrence of this issue is a known deep-engine glitch.  It occurs for no logical reason, simply because some code which doesn't do anything (the original EAxian junk) is left there, even though it shouldn't ever be accessed. Try it now.

Nope, still the same problem(with me at least). Taking AM out still fixes the problem.
ryuukai
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: 2013 February 28, 17:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I just tried it again now with new download and still the same problem

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Juan Sfalcin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: 2013 March 01, 03:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having the same problem with a vanilla game (with the newest patch) and just the test version.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2013 March 01, 22:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, move crash as well - move was possible when I removed AM.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2013 March 02, 11:06:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the move crash as well. I tried to move a sim out using the computer, and it crashed.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 2013 March 03, 00:53:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded awesome.zip dated March 2, 2013, and now the game is whining about having an outdated mod. Perhaps it's something else, but I haven't changed anything else since yesterday, and it didn't bitch then.

ETA: It is indeed AM causing it.

ETA: Wow. I decided to Ignore and start the game. There were 89 errors recorded with ErrorTrap, and everyone disappeared.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 03, 01:14:03 by SJActress » Logged

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: 2013 March 03, 00:57:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting an avalanche of these error while I play.
This is a witch working as a stage magician.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: 2013 March 03, 02:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded awesome.zip dated March 2, 2013, and now the game is whining about having an outdated mod. Perhaps it's something else, but I haven't changed anything else since yesterday, and it didn't bitch then.
Have you patched the game?

I'm getting an avalanche of these error while I play.
This is a witch working as a stage magician.
The only reason you could get this error is if, for some reason, the skill data for Athletic is missing. I cannot think of any logical reason why this error would occur, since it is happening inside of a no-argument EAxian function call. Something is wrong with your game install.

SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 2013 March 03, 02:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. I had the test version yesterday, which disappeared from the site, so I installed the latest non-test release today. I grabbed the test version out of my Recycle Bin (downloaded on 2/28) and it's working fine.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: 2013 March 03, 04:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the move crash.  Mine occurred right after a wedding. Patched with 1.50 and have last test awesome.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 2013 March 03, 07:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. I had the test version yesterday, which disappeared from the site, so I installed the latest non-test release today. I grabbed the test version out of my Recycle Bin (downloaded on 2/28) and it's working fine.

I've got the same issue.  Just downloaded the release AM and it's giving me grief about outdated mods, while the test 2/28 1.50 AM was fine.
tigerste
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 2013 March 03, 09:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little confused as to whether or not there's an update to AM (test or otherwise) for the 1.5 patch - could someone enlighten me? I don't want to play without it enabled as it really enhances the game.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 2013 March 03, 13:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little confused as to whether or not there's an update to AM (test or otherwise) for the 1.5 patch - could someone enlighten me? I don't want to play without it enabled as it really enhances the game.

Apparently you're so confused that you're posting a non-bug related question in the Bug Report thread.  Those little Thread Topic titles mean something, you know.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
tigerste
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 2013 March 03, 15:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently you're so confused that you're posting a non-bug related question in the Bug Report thread.  Those little Thread Topic titles mean something, you know.

I am well aware of the thread title, thank you. Others have mentioned a download and test version here, which is why I posted here; there is no need to be rude! Manners do not cost anything, a simple "you're posting in the wrong place, try here" would have been sufficient.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2013 March 03, 18:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently you're so confused that you're posting a non-bug related question in the Bug Report thread.  Those little Thread Topic titles mean something, you know.

I am well aware of the thread title, thank you. Others have mentioned a download and test version here, which is why I posted here; there is no need to be rude! Manners do not cost anything, a simple "you're posting in the wrong place, try here" would have been sufficient.

You are a moron, lurk MOAR! This is MATY douche.

ETA: I hate auto correct.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 03, 19:59:34 by RebelRed » Logged

meh.
Deimos
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 2013 March 03, 19:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The move crash did not occur for me in the latest version (It had in previous versions). So... It looks like that's fixed.

However, attempts to make a clay sculpture resulted in a strange, glowing red cube that was visible through all solid surfaces and, upon completion, was called a '****FailureObject'. Highlighting it caused it to be referred to as 'Missing Object Resource Instance 319e4f1d:00000000:0000000000000000 -'.

I am admittedly uncertain as to whether this is a bug with the mod or my own fault somehow, but it had not occurred before this latest test build. Issue occurred after attempting to move and cancelling, so it is not impossible that it is related to the move issue somehow.

AwesomeMod and anything else that happened to be installed by Basbas' updater are the only mods that I use, for reference. Ambitions and World Adventures EPs installed. A couple bits of store content.

Edit: Selling the 'sculpture' and starting a new one did not produce another ominous red cube, so it's a specific object having issues. Or maybe just update weirdness or something. I don't know.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 2013 March 03, 19:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have the Ambitions registration Sims3Pack?  Seems I recall odd stuff like that happening since it adds a couple of sculpture objects to the game.
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: 2013 March 03, 20:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got a new computer and after installing everything, I loaded the Sims to see if it was working. I did not have awesome mod in at that time. I had the sculpture problem too. I think it is an EA problem, not an awesome problem. Not sure what is happening. I transferred over my entire Sims 3 folder from my other computer, so I should not be missing any content; however, not sure if it patched perfectly. I have to check that out.

Edit: I am fully and correctly patched. Not sure what happened to make the sculptures broken.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 03, 20:39:27 by Slymenstra » Logged
RioluMew
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: 2013 March 03, 22:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if 1.50 works properly or not. My game now crashes every time i attempt to save but, w/ version 1.48 the game saves just fine. Also saves when i disabled 1.50.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: 2013 March 04, 01:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're posting in the wrong place, moron.

Better?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: 2013 March 04, 06:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New Awesomemod is causing my game to crash. It happens every morning right at 6:26AM. I can't get past that point with AM installed. If I remove it then all is fine. Hopefully some core events are scheduled around that time to help narrow it down. The crash address is the same each time so it's not random.
Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: 2013 March 04, 08:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moving works correctly for me now, using the non-test version. Sculpting has no issues for now, but I've had the problem described upthread at random times in the past, so I suspect it's not AM.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: