More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:20:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474909 times)
chafey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #875 on: 2012 September 10, 20:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've patched all the way up, all expansions, using TEST RELEASE. I created a vampire. I have the "Fulfill ambitions without locking" option set to ON. It does not seem to work with my vampire. Hope this helps, I can answer any questions,
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 2012 September 10, 20:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "Fulfill wants without locking" doesn't work on normal sims, either (see my previous post).

Eating perfect produce no longer grants a yummy food buff.

Bladder motive on lots without terlet seems to be locked now, although the showconfig says otherwise.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 2012 September 10, 22:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "No Psychic Police" while enabled in the Config Tool is not working now.

Also cannot move young adults out of the fambly home to a new home of their own.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: 2012 September 11, 00:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "Fulfill wants without locking" doesn't work on normal sims, either (see my previous post).

It is working in my game just fine, and I am playing normal sims.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 14, 18:26:43 by wizard_merlin » Logged

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: 2012 September 11, 00:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is working in my game just fine, and I am playing normal sims.

Wiz, are you SURE its working?? I assumed mine was working because the unlocked want was disappearing when I fulfilled them, but I was NOT getting the floaty with the point value nor did my lifetime points advance.  To be sure of this, wait till you have an easily filled unlocked want of say 100 pts (like kissing your wife).  If your current lifetime point total is at 12350, and you then kiss your wife, does your total then go up to 12450, or is at less than that.  Making this judgment just because the unlocked want poofs does not mean it's being fulfilled.  You have to check your point total before and afterwards to make sure.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: 2012 September 11, 02:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is correct. Just tested it as I thought they were being fulfilled as well. The unlocked wish disappears, but you are not awarded for having fulfilled it.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: 2012 September 11, 02:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Next time I play, I will double check and see if the value is being added right, although I could have sworn I saw the numbers floating off, but could be mistaken as I don't tend to pay that much attention to those details as they get mundane after a while.  Will let you know what I find.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #882 on: 2012 September 11, 06:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will add to the chorus of borked wish fulfilment.

Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: 2012 September 11, 07:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wish fulfillment is borked here too.
In addition, the new alchemy recipes need to be covered by BooksNotMagicScrolls. In my game they go puff! after being read.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: 2012 September 11, 15:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In addition, the new alchemy recipes need to be covered by BooksNotMagicScrolls. In my game they go puff! after being read.

Seconded.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #885 on: 2012 September 11, 20:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seconded.

This. I knew there was something I was forgetting to mention.
The test version has been stable for me with no crashing, and all of the AM commands I have tried seem to be working without errors AFAIK.

vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 2012 September 11, 22:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had very intermittent CTD issues.  After about a week of game time each occurrence, I've had a CTD 3 separate times.  Reloaded from either a save or autosave, and game progresses beyond the previous crash point without issue.  I suspect a memory leak issue of some sort, but haven't been specifically watching for that.  Oddly enough, the CTD didn't start occurring until after my sim got married.  You don't suppose the game is trying to tell me something??
skiffidy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 2012 September 12, 04:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also adding to the pile of no lifetime points gained for unlocked wishes. I'm fully patched and currently using the test version.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: 2012 September 12, 06:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he gets it now.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 2012 September 12, 07:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Four small issues I came across yesterday:
1 -
Eating perfect produce no longer grants a yummy food buff.
This
2 - Awesome adds an "Eat" action to honey jars and Sims will then autonomously eat instead of drink them
3 - I think it was Awesome that added a value to the "Well Rested" moodlet for sleeping bags (+25 (?)). This moodlet is now without a value
4 - I can't put inactives on radar. The house receives the red tag but members, whether all or just individual ones, do not appear as tagged in Map View
bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 2012 September 12, 10:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if bug or feature, but there seems to be a collective cap limit on some potions. Every sim I played could create several Skill Booster/Potent Skill Booster/Wish Enhancing Serum, trying to create more they would just drop the action after the potion is selected. I tried emptying inventories, replacing ingredients, reseting sims - still the same.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 2012 September 16, 14:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome Build 09/04/2012 22:41:42, game is vanilla with all EPs, all SPs up to MasterSuite and only Awesome:
Some of the configurable options don't seem to work. Those that I noticed are PlantOnAnyLot and NoBabyDisintegration. Babies and toddlers hibernate as soon as all teens and adults are out and planting on community lots is not possible. The option is there but the placement square stays red. I can plant there only with moveobjects on. I tried in two existing saves and in two fesh games in Sunset Valley, Twinbrook and Moonlight Falls, with and without my config file and with a freshly generated config.
Daghain
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 2012 September 16, 16:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This could be an EA bug in my game, but suddenly sims cannot use the elevators in public buildings in Bridgeport (meaning the lounges/bars). House elevators work just fine.
id
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 2012 September 16, 16:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This
2 - Awesome adds an "Eat" action to honey jars and Sims will then autonomously eat instead of drink them

[/quote]

nah - that isn't awesome.  up until end of this week I've been playing completely awesomless and sims drink honey whenever they get in the slightest bit hungry.  It doesn't occur to them to eat anything else if they have honey in their inventory either.  Gives them a happy moodlet, but perversely does almost nothing to fill their hunger bar.  And since it doesn't actually sate them,they keep eating jar after jar after jar if you don't catch them....Seems just another annoyance EAxis just had to put in.

On the real problem front:  I do have the psychic helicopter police too. Drives me insane - they catch my teen 100% of the time when she's out after midnight.  Just saw something new too - they now have police in the vacation worlds too (certainly don't remember ever having seen that before) - still not to pick you up at midnight, but when you egg someone else's house they sure are there in a jiffy.  
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 2012 September 16, 21:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This

nah - that isn't awesome.  up until end of this week I've been playing completely awesomless and sims drink honey whenever they get in the slightest bit hungry.  It doesn't occur to them to eat anything else if they have honey in their inventory either.  Gives them a happy moodlet, but perversely does almost nothing to fill their hunger bar.  And since it doesn't actually sate them,they keep eating jar after jar after jar if you don't catch them....Seems just another annoyance EAxis just had to put in.

On the real problem front:  I do have the psychic helicopter police too. Drives me insane - they catch my teen 100% of the time when she's out after midnight.  Just saw something new too - they now have police in the vacation worlds too (certainly don't remember ever having seen that before) - still not to pick you up at midnight, but when you egg someone else's house they sure are there in a jiffy.  

I'm guessing here, as I am still playing Awesomeless at the moment, but I think you have misunderstood. I believe the OP is saying that Sims EAT the JAR instead of drinking FROM it.
Piffle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 2012 September 17, 02:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got a sim in the Ghost Hunter profession.  When she goes on the missions where she's supposed to use the ghost scanner, I get the "room is suddenly incredibly cold" message but no ghost appears.  Further attempts to scan that room result in nothing, and there are no other actions my sim can take.

Removed all hacks other than AM, yadda yadda.  I have seen a bunch of people bitching about this problem on the BBS and other forums recently, so it may be EAxian.

First they came for the Wal-Marts, and I said nothing because I was not tacky...
Loolitah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 2012 September 17, 19:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims cannot sleep in their beds.. they can only relax on it. When I click them to sleep, they go to the bed and then the action is cancelled. I've got AM 1.38 and Supernatural.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 2012 September 17, 20:23:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims cannot sleep in their beds.. they can only relax on it. When I click them to sleep, they go to the bed and then the action is cancelled. I've got AM 1.38 and Supernatural.

How many bloody Sims? How many households? Is it all types of bed? Have you even tried buying them a new bed? Just like you the problem isn't Awesome.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 2012 September 17, 20:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many bloody Sims? How many households? Is it all types of bed? Have you even tried buying them a new bed? Just like you the problem isn't Awesome.

They probably don't even need to sleep.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 2012 September 17, 21:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neither can I switch families with ctrl click, I must go into Edit town to do so.

I use Overwatch, Master controller, Relativity and a bunch of xml mods from Twoftmama, none of them should conflict.

I haven't had a problem with changing households, although I haven't tried, and usually don't use the ctrl right click to initiate the change, but just select the option to select sim or household. No problem.

The attitude that nothing SHOULD conflict rather than verifying that they don't is the biggest fucking problem with testing.  Remove ALL the other fucking mods and see what happens.

My sims sleep just fine, it sounds like a personal problem.  Try removing, or updating your other mods and checking again, even try replacing the beds.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: