More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:20:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)  (Read 640535 times)
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 25th March 2012
« Reply #200 on: 2012 March 25, 09:11:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated finally.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2012 March 25, 16:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for updating.  Grin  Kiss

Thank you for putting two stupid emoticons on your retarded thanks post.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2012 March 25, 17:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering, did you decide to abandon Anach_CASSkins6x4?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2012 March 25, 18:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh-oh, more thank you posts.

Just wondering, did you decide to abandon Anach_CASSkins6x4?

I haven't used it myself for a while, and I don't like updating things I don't use. cmar has something similar over at MTS for those that don't like scrolling the skin panel.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 30th March 2012
« Reply #204 on: 2012 March 30, 00:51:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated to include a world I've been working on. Screenshots will happen when I work out why mine are coming out black.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 6th April 2012
« Reply #205 on: 2012 April 06, 04:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated to remove the reduced memories files (was causing issues) and add Showtime lots to the purchasable businesses.

SmilingSweetly
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 12th April 2012
« Reply #206 on: 2012 April 26, 14:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded and installed your tweaked Sunset Valley. I then placed various business/venues and houses in the new lots you had placed about. Other than switching a couple of the lots from community to residential, I didn't change a thing.

Shortly after starting a new game I noticed my Sim was having difficulty going to the stadium for athletic training, then later getting to her job (the warehouse). She would get the route fail thought bubble whenever I requeued the action. I could send her close to the stadium then do a few "go here" actions until she was close enough to send her in. As far as the warehouse, she got into the car to go to work then it dumped her right before the warehouse and again I had to do a couple "go here" actions to finally get her inside. The following Sim day I also noticed that other families were just standing around when they should be at work.

I'm not sure what's going on, and would really like to play your tweaked version as Sunset Valley has always been one of my favorites too.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2012 April 26, 22:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded and installed your tweaked Sunset Valley. I then placed various business/venues and houses in the new lots you had placed about. Other than switching a couple of the lots from community to residential, I didn't change a thing.

Shortly after starting a new game I noticed my Sim was having difficulty going to the stadium for athletic training, then later getting to her job (the warehouse). She would get the route fail thought bubble whenever I requeued the action. I could send her close to the stadium then do a few "go here" actions until she was close enough to send her in. As far as the warehouse, she got into the car to go to work then it dumped her right before the warehouse and again I had to do a couple "go here" actions to finally get her inside. The following Sim day I also noticed that other families were just standing around when they should be at work.

I'm not sure what's going on, and would really like to play your tweaked version as Sunset Valley has always been one of my favorites too.

I can't say I've noticed any routing issues those locations, and have been sending Sims there frequently, but I do have some routing tweaks installed which might be making a difference. I'll have a look at the routing around those areas and do some testing of those areas over the weekend.

SmilingSweetly
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2012 April 27, 01:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Much appreciated, Anach.

If you can't find anything perhaps you can point me in the direction of what and where the routing mods you use are?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2012 April 30, 23:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Much appreciated, Anach.

If you can't find anything perhaps you can point me in the direction of what and where the routing mods you use are?

I had a good look around the stadium and couldn't find anything obvious. I had to rebuild the routing data anyway after I fixed some other routing issues outside the town area, and also fixed a rogue tree that somehow made its way into the street. My Sims still have no issues with the Stadium area either. Try the new version and see how you go. I have my Sports Bar and Dog Park in those two new lots.

As for the routing tweaks, I'm using Twoftmama Route Fix Flavor 2 v4. One other tweak people often use is the sims3.ini in the Game\Bin folder. However, mine is currently default.

Code:
[Config]
DynamicAvoidance_FieldRadius = 0.15
DynamicAvoidance_InactiveFieldLength = 3.0
DynamicAvoidance_MinNonIntersectingDistance = 0.24
DynamicAvoidance_FieldLengthPad = 0.6
DynamicAvoidance_StopDistanceMultiplier = 1.85
Stroller_MinimumPathLength = 5.5
Stroller_MaxIncline = 0.05

If you continue to have problems, please try to get a screenshot of the area giving you issues, that way I can be more specific when looking in the editor.

PS. For everyone else. Updated mods also uploaded.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 1st May 2012
« Reply #210 on: 2012 May 05, 07:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated mods again. Removed genie pregnancy restrictions for genieTweaks, and added DiaperToNappy name change.

imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 5th May 2012
« Reply #211 on: 2012 May 05, 17:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using your world and I love it as I have placed all the Showtime lots but I do have a few routing issues.  I have a big legacy going on in this world but I downloaded your updated world with the routing issues fixed.  If I install this will my saves continue to work and everything I have done in the town still be there?  I've never replaced a world before.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 5th May 2012
« Reply #212 on: 2012 May 06, 00:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using your world and I love it as I have placed all the Showtime lots but I do have a few routing issues.  I have a big legacy going on in this world but I downloaded your updated world with the routing issues fixed.  If I install this will my saves continue to work and everything I have done in the town still be there?  I've never replaced a world before.

Yes everything will continue as normal. Just be sure to backup your saves before uninstalling the world, so the game doesn't delete them. If you have any routing issues, please let me know where, and if possible, include some screenshots of the affected area.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 8th May 2012
« Reply #213 on: 2012 May 08, 06:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another update: Separated toilet/bath sit interactions into its own package with a fix for uber-toilet missing translation. Added NoAutoHypnotizer to remove the autonomous use of the hypnotizer (Visiting sims would spend the entire time self-hypnotized). Altered the Potion price mod, and removed the OBJD edits for sale prices, as I intend to include those with another mod I'll be releasing soon.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 15th May 2012
« Reply #214 on: 2012 May 15, 11:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated Sunset Valley Expanded.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 25th May 2012
« Reply #215 on: 2012 May 25, 05:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some additions.

dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2012 June 09, 23:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anach, did you take out the Effects Removal or have I gone blind? Should the old one still work?

LL&P
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2012 June 09, 23:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anach, did you take out the Effects Removal or have I gone blind? Should the old one still work?

Yes, I took it out as I was having issues. Although I had fixed the issue I was having, it's safer to use the tool on MTS to create your own. That file needs updating every patch, or you may end up missing effects from objects and Sims.\

Qim
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2012 June 10, 05:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I took it out as I was having issues. Although I had fixed the issue I was having, it's safer to use the tool on MTS to create your own. That file needs updating every patch, or you may end up missing effects from objects and Sims.\

hello, first I wanna say thanks for these awesome mods!.
and, to my problem then...

my game seems to crash a few times after updating to 1.34 patch and I thought maybe some of your mods need updating.
would you mind telling me which mods need updating? I will not use them until you update... I am not asking you to, but i will wait because I don't have the knowledge to do it myself.

and again... thanks! (excuse my english)

« Last Edit: 2012 June 10, 05:25:20 by qimamrullah » Logged
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: 2012 June 10, 05:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello, first I wanna say thanks for these awesome mods!.
and, to my problem then...

my game seems to crash a few times after updating to 1.34 patch and I thought maybe some of your mods need updating.
would you mind telling me which mods need updating? I will not use them until you update... I am not asking you to, but i will wait because I don't have the knowledge to do it myself.

and again... thanks! (excuse my english)

I haven't updated for 1.34 yet. Started working on it today, but some family decided to visit, and then had to convince my daughter back to her own PC. I'll try get some done this evening.

Qim
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2012 June 10, 05:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh, I see. It's better to wait then, I just really can't play without these mods.
I hope I'm not rushing you.

EDIT: stupid typo  Angry  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: 2012 June 10, 08:54:37 by Qim » Logged
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2012 June 10, 05:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh, I see. It's better to wait then, I just really can play without these mods.
I hope I'm not rushing you.

I wouldn't call it a rush Tongue

Just happened the patch came out on the week I have my Daughter for school break. This coupled with my 8 year old file server died this week, so am waiting for parts and having to do everything from backups. Very inconvenient of EA as usual!

Qim
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2012 June 10, 08:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what a week! I hope it will sort out soon.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2012 June 10, 11:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my Daughter for school break.

Oh, Look. You named your daughter, Daughter. How convenient. I knew a guy who named his dog, Dammit. This was also convenient.

*This ends Eeyore's Steven Wright impression.*

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: 2012 June 10, 11:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my Daughter for school break.

Oh, Look. You named your daughter, Daughter. How convenient. I knew a guy who named his dog, Dammit. This was also convenient.

*This ends Eeyore's Steven Wright impression.*

Very. I also named my ginger cat "Ginger Cat". We like to keep things simple were I live.

This site needs a counter ".. hours since last grammar or spelling mistake spotted" I doubt the timer would make it far.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: