More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:35:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)  (Read 640515 times)
noxnoxnox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 8th December 2011
« Reply #175 on: 2011 December 17, 10:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going through mods update for patch 1.29. I have lots of your mods in my Pakages folder. Could you please confirm that they are compatible with patch 1.29?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2011 December 17, 12:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are compatible with the version I state they are compatible with on the first post. Anything past that is likely to be broken and at the user's own risk. I haven't updated to the latest patch yet. I will update the mods once I do.
« Last Edit: 2011 December 17, 21:24:35 by Anach » Logged

noxnoxnox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2011 December 17, 14:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm looking forward to the updates (when you have the patch and time).
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2011 December 20, 03:06:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After extensive testing, I have concluded that AmbrosiaGroupServe wipes out the ice cream truck's inventory of frozen goods. For the record, I am still working with patch 1.26.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: 2011 December 20, 03:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After extensive testing, I have concluded that AmbrosiaGroupServe wipes out the ice cream truck's inventory of frozen goods. For the record, I am still working with patch 1.26.

I haven't come across that issue, ice cream trucks work fine for me, I'm using 1.26 and the Ambrosia mod.

YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2011 December 20, 03:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is really strange. I removed all my mods and went through the process restarting with certain files and gradually worked my way to where I am now: No Ambrosia = Working Ice Cream Truck.
I wonder if it's a double conflict, then? When I was at the very end of my testing I had kept AmbrosiaGroupServe in and had ice cream selection available, but then I came to the last mod I had to test (CameraHeightMin) (which I was devastated about, because I couldn't fathom how in the world that would affect the truck) , but when I removed it, the ice cream selection was still blank. So I took out Ambrosia once more, and lo, I had ice cream again.

I hope this makes sense. My mind is all over the place. Main Point: This situation is strange because, on one hand, Ambrosia will not interfere with the ice cream truck, but then, if I have all my other mods in (the ones declared innocent by testing), Ambrosia will interfere with the ice cream truck, yet if I remove Ambrosia, the conflict will terminate and the ice cream truck will no longer be empty.
« Last Edit: 2011 December 20, 03:56:52 by YoungOldPrude » Logged

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2011 December 20, 03:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is really strange. I removed all my mods and went through the process restarting with certain files and gradually worked my way to where I am now: No Ambrosia = Working Ice Cream Truck.
I wonder if it's a double conflict, then? When I was at the very end of my testing I had kept AmbrosiaGroupServe in and had ice cream selection available, but then I came to the last mod I had to test (CameraHeightMin) (which I was devastated about, because I couldn't fathom how in the world that would affect the truck) , but when I removed it, the ice cream selection was still blank. So I took out Ambrosia once more, and lo, I had ice cream again.

Give me a few hours and I'll double-check the code against 1.26 and see if I can see any possible way this could cause the issue. If you are merging mods, then it should take care of any conflicting xml files. Otherwise, if you can't wait, use winmerge and open up gameplayData.package and compare my file to your original.

*edit* Double-checked, and couldn't see any errors, or anything else that would affect the ice-cream truck.
« Last Edit: 2011 December 21, 00:00:36 by Anach » Logged

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2012 January 31, 00:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha at necromancy is bad warning Sad

On another note! I took YoungOldPrude's advice in another forum, see "Ice Cream Truck - No Ice Cream" in World of Pudding. After removing AmbrosiaGroupServe mod I am able to see my ice cream again. Could this perhaps be clashing with NRAAS MasterController or anything?

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2012 January 31, 00:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On another note! I took YoungOldPrude's advice in another forum, see "Ice Cream Truck - No Ice Cream" in World of Pudding. After removing AmbrosiaGroupServe mod I am able to see my ice cream again. Could this perhaps be clashing with NRAAS MasterController or anything?

Those objects or mods shouldn't have anything to do with each other. I use both, and I have no problems with Ice Cream Trucks being usable or appearing.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2012 January 31, 01:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those objects or mods shouldn't have anything to do with each other. I use both, and I have no problems with Ice Cream Trucks being usable or appearing.

Then I don't know, I only use your mods, awesomemod, and NRaas woohoo, master controller, sleep freedom, traffic, and overwatch.

On a side note: should your stuff be right to run with MSS, or should I just hold off on installing that for now?
« Last Edit: 2012 January 31, 01:29:57 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: 2012 January 31, 07:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then I don't know, I only use your mods, awesomemod, and NRaas woohoo, master controller, sleep freedom, traffic, and overwatch.

On a side note: should your stuff be right to run with MSS, or should I just hold off on installing that for now?

I'm not running AM, so maybe something there is causing an oddity. Everything else you listed I'm running too.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2012 February 01, 23:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So was that a yes to MSS Anach? I am not sure if MSS changed anything core wise, so I am holding off installing it until I am sure.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2012 February 02, 00:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So was that a yes to MSS Anach? I am not sure if MSS changed anything core wise, so I am holding off installing it until I am sure.

What's MSS?

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2012 February 02, 00:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Master Suite. Don't know why they insist on adding a useless S. If the S is for Stuff Pack then it should be MSSP, sheesh. Master Suite Stuff is a lame and incomplete name.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2012 February 02, 01:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well to answer the question. My mods work with the patch version listed on the first post, and the readme. I can't guarantee it will be free from breakages if used with a latter version, as it depends on the mod used and what's been patched. Though I've explained this in previous posts already.

I just got the new SP today, but I haven't had time to sit and update my mods or play it yet.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2012 February 05, 06:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well your mods appear to be working fine for me with Master Suite Stuff. I put it down to the fact that this was a stuff pack that only added 27 new objects (from what I counted), 5 male pieces of clothing (not including recolours, just meshes), 1 male hairstyle, 36 pieces of female clothing (not including recolours, just the new meshes), and 4 female hairstyle (3 with forced accessories), 1 female head accessory, all restricted to adults (with the exception of the hairstyles). It's just an over glorified selection of crapola that, because it's in a shiny box, they can whack a higher price tag on it. There is nothing "new" about this, of course I didn't pay for it, stuff that.

youarehome
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2012 March 08, 08:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will you update these mods for the latest version?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: 2012 March 08, 19:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will you update these mods for the latest version?

When I get my computer back from warranty I plan on updating these to check out the new EP. Hoping I'll have it back by this time next week.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2012 March 15, 22:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking forward to when you've got the time to update these, some of them work alright with the expansion pack so far, while others just completely break them (eg: one of them caused all my lifetime wishes to be invisible).

Zoan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2012 March 16, 02:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^^ Ditto. The first thing I look forward to during major patch upgrades is Anachs mod updates.. I simply cannot play without them
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: 2012 March 16, 06:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should have my computer back this evening (hour from now), it will take me a few hours to get it back up and running, so I suspect I'll get around to it over the weekend, as long as it's trouble free.

Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2012 March 18, 19:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are looking to speed up the updating process for all of your mods, I checked four of your mods for compatibility with Showtime. These mods are the ones I installed for Showtime:

Anach_ChildrenTrainSimFix
Anach_InteractionQueueLimit16
Anach_MedicalPanicChildFix
Anach_WashHandsChance

The above mods do not need updating for Showtime.

The only mods I didn't put into my Mods folder are:

Anach_CASSkins6x4 (There is supposed to be a new component in CAS that should have added more colors to the skintones, but I haven't seen that yet.)
Anach_NoIntro (This one probably needs updating, but it is safer to wait for further clarification first than to blow up Showtime.)
Anach_NoQToQuit (This one probably don't need updating, but with the way EA programs Sims 3 these days, it is wise to wait for clarification first.)

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
exspes
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2012 March 19, 11:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, I'm running Anach_NoIntro and Anach_NoQToQuit with Showtime/1.33 without problems.

I don't use Anach_CASSkins6x4 or Anach_CASDetails8x2, but I'd imagine there are issues with CAS UI mods and anything post-1.31, unless all the stuff regarding skintones etc. in 1.32 has been totally removed.

Anach_All_Buyable
Anach_CelebrityDifficulty
Anach_CelebSuePaparazzi

^ Twallan's ErrorTrap is picking up 1k+ script errors for me with these three, but I'm using all the service NPC tweaks (Mixologist, Repairman etc.), interaction tweaks, tweaks to bills and fees, and pregnancy tweaks without noticing any problems.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2012 March 20, 16:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is no news good news in this case Anach?  It's gone awfully quite, does the PC work OK now?

Quite what?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: 2012 March 20, 18:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'd been using a low end replacement PC for over a month, so it took me longer than expected to sort my data and get everything I needed transferred across. I didn't get much done on the weekend either, as I had to wait for an important email that didn't show up. Then to add to the delay, they sent me a brand new, but whole different motherboard as a replacement, which meant I had to redo my nice neat case layout, and Windows doesn't appear happy with upgrade either, which means I'll probably have to do a fresh reinstall, and I really hate having to do that. Beside all that, my main concern at this moment has been getting my car modifications/repairs finished to get it registered and insured (I had to find something to do for the last month without a gaming PC), and that has taken longer than expected.

The good news is, the EP is installing as I type this, however, I'm leaving in an hour, so we'll see how this weekend goes.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: