More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:17:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)  (Read 640525 times)
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 15th June 2011
« Reply #100 on: 2011 June 15, 20:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is your ' Interaction tweaks ' mod a tweak to make the Ask to Move In interaction more autonomous or less autonomous ? Since installing Generations my playables get automously pestered by their best friends , who keep asking them to move in and that's without this mod in . So surely a mod isn't needed to make it more autonomous ?  Huh And if it's supposed to make it a little less autonomous then it doesn't seem to be working because my sims get pestered just as much with this installed  Undecided Anyone who is in either the ' Best Friend ' category or ' Old Friend ' category keeps nagging my sims about moving in  Undecided

The interaction tweaks mod isn't about one thing specifically. It's a collection of tweaks that enable autonomous interaction for a few things, as well as enable others for teens. Hard to remember specifically which off-hand, but it doesn't alter the chances of such things. The "Ask to move in" interaction was something I've had in there for a few versions, so I've never tested to see if it worked without my tweak, however, it isn't marked as autonomous by default, at least not in that file.

You can change this yourself. Look in the 0x50B229A0C636C136 file, search for "ask to move in" and change the auto to false and udo to true.

Thanks Anach .

Furthermore, if you want to see what exactly I change, you can use WinMerge to compare my version to the original in gameplaydata.pacakge.

Bruce Banner
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2011 June 15, 20:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've changed it successfully ... hopefully  Tongue I've barely ever used S3PE so modding isn't something I do . Hopefully it's worked though . Thanks again for the advice .
shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2011 June 17, 05:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The interaction tweaks mod isn't about one thing specifically. It's a collection of tweaks that enable autonomous interaction for a few things, as well as enable others for teens. Hard to remember specifically which off-hand, but it doesn't alter the chances of such things. The "Ask to move in" interaction was something I've had in there for a few versions, so I've never tested to see if it worked without my tweak, however, it isn't marked as autonomous by default, at least not in that file.

You can change this yourself. Look in the 0x50B229A0C636C136 file, search for "ask to move in" and change the auto to false and udo to true.

Yeah thanx anach, this was one of the reasons I wouldn't download this.
I just started tweaking NRaas tuning  xml's for myself and and with your help now I'm satisfied with this mod Wink

Marvin the Martian-"Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator." Vivi Ornitier- "No more. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!"
cassblonde
Exasperating Eyesore

Lazy Lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2011 June 27, 17:35:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anach, would you consider making a mod that increases the fridge cost of multiple serving food? I think it's wrong that a 8 serving dish costs exactly the same as a single serving one. I think the 8 serving dish should cost about 3 times the amount of the single serving.

I'm an apathetic sociopath, I'd kill you if I cared.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2011 June 28, 02:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anach, would you consider making a mod that increases the fridge cost of multiple serving food? I think it's wrong that a 8 serving dish costs exactly the same as a single serving one. I think the 8 serving dish should cost about 3 times the amount of the single serving.

That is a good idea.  I'll have a look an see if I can locate a tuning file, and then hope there are separate values for group/single servings.

vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2011 June 30, 11:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the RewardFridgeUnlock now part of another mod or have you removed it completely?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2011 June 30, 11:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the RewardFridgeUnlock now part of another mod or have you removed it completely?

As pre-modded OBJD files have been known to cause game breakage (mostly lock-ups), the catalogue mods have been changed to use the s3sr scripting tool.

Anach's Sims 3 Catalogue Fixes 0.5 - 21 Janurary 2011 [s3sr - script]

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 17th July 2011
« Reply #107 on: 2011 July 17, 03:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated some stuff. Don't ask what, as I don't recall. It's like a lucky dip. Tongue

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2011 July 29, 01:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick question Anach, are you Anach from mods.mandalorians.de?  Grin
Couldn't you have asked this in PM?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
shadowelements
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2011 July 29, 01:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick question Anach, are you Anach from mods.mandalorians.de?  Grin

Could you have messaged me this in a PM? Why of course you could but you didn't!

Hey girl hey?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2011 July 29, 06:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick question Anach, are you Anach from mods.mandalorians.de?  Grin

Yes I am and yes they could.

BTW. I have not yet checked these mods for compatibility against the current patch, and I'll not be updating these mods until possibly late next week, so use at your own risk.

cuthbert
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2011 August 17, 14:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can your InteractionTweaks be used with Buzzler's 'Moar Interactions?' Both seems to change the same XML file, but both mods are very attractive to me, I can't choose just one so I had to ask even if it's a foolish question.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2011 August 17, 14:19:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can your InteractionTweaks be used with Buzzler's 'Moar Interactions?' Both seems to change the same XML file, but both mods are very attractive to me, I can't choose just one so I had to ask even if it's a foolish question.

Unless Buzzler has done something new today with his interactions mod, they shouldn't share any similar files. His mod adds his own tuning files, and doesn't change any existing game xml. I can't remember all the changes off the top of my head, but If Buzzler tweaks a similar interaction, then it will likely overwrite/replace any settings I have changed for the base interaction, so you can safely use both together.

However, mine haven't yet been updated to the latest patch. Not sure when I'll get around to it at this stage, as I'm having a much needed Sims 3 break and finishing off a few other games I bought but never played.

littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2011 August 17, 16:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Buzzler's moar interactions and a number of Anachs mods in my game,  I am updated to the latest patch and all the expansions,  I haven't experienced any problems.   

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2011 August 22, 14:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just noticed that the pregnancy tweaks make the bump disappear. So I tried others, and it was the same thing. Do you have any idea what they could conflict with? Dashboard didn't come up with anything.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2011 August 22, 15:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just noticed that the pregnancy tweaks make the bump disappear. So I tried others, and it was the same thing. Do you have any idea what they could conflict with? Dashboard didn't come up with anything.

Well I know there was a bug with 1.22 that caused Sims to get stuck pregnant (if they got reset), but I've not heard of the opposite, nor have I had that issue myself. The only difference with my pregnancy tweak is that it makes the pregnancy duration longer, so the bump may take longer to show than with the standard length pregnancy.

I'm in the process of updating mods as we speak, and the pregnancy mod should be fine, as no updates were needed.

littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2011 August 22, 18:04:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the problem of the baby bump not showing, and found it was CC Clothing not having pregnancy morph.   When I dressed sim in appropriate clothing the bump appeared.

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2011 August 22, 19:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it may be clothing conflicting, but not on its own, since I had a save with a pregnancy near the end and with a pregnancy tweak, no bump, no pregnancy tweak, bump, with the same clothing. Same with 2 other similar tweaks.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2011 August 23, 03:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it may be clothing conflicting, but not on its own, since I had a save with a pregnancy near the end and with a pregnancy tweak, no bump, no pregnancy tweak, bump, with the same clothing. Same with 2 other similar tweaks.

There is also some Generations clothing marked for pregnancy, but it has no morph. More sloppy EA categorisation.

Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2011 August 23, 14:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That wouldn't explain why the bump grows back when I take out the mod.
I tried with everything out, even DBCs except awesome and longer preg, no bump. I have to find a no cd to try without awesome.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2011 August 23, 19:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to find a no cd to try without awesome.
Twallan has a No-CD, it's in the page with his mods.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 24th August 2011
« Reply #121 on: 2011 August 24, 09:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally finished updating to the current patch, although I'm still not actually playing at the moment. There shouldn't be any issues, but as always, let me know if you come across anything.

Also I have included a couple mods that I generated with velocitygrass' tools (MTS), simply because they were in the folder where I keep all my mods. For those two mods in particular it maybe best to generate your own using velocitygrass' mod tools, that way you get your own choice of options. Up to you.

Midnighter
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2011 October 21, 10:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you plan updating your mods for 1.26?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2011 October 21, 10:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure do. I'll do it once I get Pets, which should be next week. Looking forward to playing it. However, I plan to be playing Battlefield 3 next week too, so it might take me longer than expected.

ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2011 October 21, 13:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first time i've had your mods conflict with a new version/EP. Guess something big-ish changed. Or i've just been getting lucky. Either way, I can't choose a Lifetime Wish while these Mods are in my Packages folder so i'm just gonna wait for the new versions.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: