More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:15:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New 'bug' with patch 1.8?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New 'bug' with patch 1.8?  (Read 5749 times)
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
New 'bug' with patch 1.8?
« on: 2009 December 19, 05:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a couple of add occurrences that happened after patching. It's not as if there were no chairs in the houses or a dining table. The daughter also chose to eat in the downstairs bathroom.  Huh

Bug or glitch or intentional?
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: New 'bug' with patch 1.8?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 19, 05:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have been experiencing that before the last patch. I do wish they would sit on the toliet to read the paper. My sim bypass every other chair and go read the paper on the side of the tub. IDK!

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 19, 05:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't AM fix that? Because I haven't seen that happen, but I remember seeing screenshots of that happening back when the game first came out.
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 19, 08:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it had been fixed, too, but I guess it broke again. I'd never seen them do either of these things before. They used to walk to the furthest chair to read the paper. I had one go upstairs and stand in the middle of the nursery to read it.  Roll Eyes  Another thing that I think was fixed in the 1.7 patch (or JM did it) was the maids, they actually worked for a change, now they don't again and the repairmen just stands around thinking about what is broken but never enter the house to fix anything.  Angry

ETA: brownlustgirl, it would make much more sense to read the newspaper on the toilet than eat dinner there! Sitting on the tub to read the paper would only make sense if you were reading something to someone in the tub.  Grin
« Last Edit: 2009 December 19, 17:54:16 by shadow » Logged
Magwitch
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 19, 10:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm getting this issue too, with and without Awesomemod.
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 19, 23:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they are also standing to watch TV. If you want them to SIT and watch TV you must first direct them to sit, then queue 'watch TV"... And there is an awful lot of standing and eating going on at my house as well, never mind there are 8 comfy chairs around a nice table in the kitchen.

shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 20, 00:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they are also standing to watch TV. If you want them to SIT and watch TV you must first direct them to sit, then queue 'watch TV"... And there is an awful lot of standing and eating going on at my house as well, never mind there are 8 comfy chairs around a nice table in the kitchen.

Yeah, I've been getting that, too. Very annoying. Another thing that has always bothered me since the game first came out is, sims don't always sit up to the table to eat. They sit at the table and hold their plate instead of pulling their chair up to the table. There's always 2 or 3 that do that; the rest of them sit up to the table.
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 20, 03:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting that too.  My sim walks past the best chairs to lie in bed and read a book!   Huh
Then my sim got the newspaper from outside, walked past 2 different kinds of comfortable chairs...
 and past the first floor bathroom to go to the second floor bathroom toilet to read the paper!   Angry

wtf??!!
Gwennero
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 20, 03:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting the standing to eat, too, with a table and 4 empty chairs.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 December 20, 21:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting all the same issues, but with one important difference: it only affects one sim in my household. The male sits on the tub to read the paper and stands to watch tv, but the female will sit on the couch to read the paper or watch tv. Both do use the dining chairs to eat.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
JacquiES
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 December 20, 21:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that happening in my house pre-patch.  The female would sit on the couch to watch tv, but the male always stood.  At first I thought it was just the couch placement, but then she sat down so that theory went out the window.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: