More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 21:00:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on lot
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on lot  (Read 4202 times)
wheelsd
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on lot
« on: 2009 December 07, 19:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just installed awesomemod and it is the only mod present and when I load my existing save two sims jump to different locations as soon as I unpause the game. The two sims are an adult and the toddler he was in the middle of putting in a crib. They go from the adult holding the toddler inside the house to two different locations outside the house always the same locations every time.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on lot
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 08, 09:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The two sims are an adult and the toddler he was in the middle of putting in a crib. They go from the adult holding the toddler inside the house to two different locations outside the house always the same locations every time.

Save and reload?
Keyan
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on lot
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 08, 11:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you able to move them back?
wheelsd
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on l
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 08, 13:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

save and reload no help and they will go back by just telling them to walk there don't even need "moveobjects".
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Installed via HelperMonkey and two sims teleport to different locations on l
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 08, 18:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

save and reload no help and they will go back by just telling them to walk there don't even need "moveobjects".

What?  Okay, I'm trying to understand your post.

You load a saved game where the sim was in the process of putting a toddler in the crib.  They reset when you unpause.  Fine.  You say this happens every time.  So apparently you're reloading the same save every time if the sim is always about to put the toddler in the crib when you unpause.  That's why I said save and reload, so you wouldn't be starting from that point anymore.

Did you instead mean that the game won't let the sim put the toddler in the crib period?  You tried to do it again after they jump outside, and the same things happens each time?  You described the problem as happening after loading the game and unpausing; that's why I thought you were talking about one instance loaded over and over again.  Anyways, it sounds like a conflict.  Which patch is your game running off of?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: