More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:03:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Beta Testing 1.7.9/WA 2.2.8 Problems/Questions/Discussion
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Beta Testing 1.7.9/WA 2.2.8 Problems/Questions/Discussion  (Read 162081 times)
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Beta Testing 1.7.9/WA 2.2.8 Problems/Questions/Discussion
« Reply #275 on: 2009 November 27, 12:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im currently using the lasted update of Awesome mod you put out for the first time, ( by the way loving it) and ive noticed a crash that happened at exactly the same time twice in a row.

when all my sims go to sleep the game auto fast forwards which is all normal and good, but the moment the in game clock goes from 12:59am - 1:00am it crashes.

in case it matters i got 4 sims sleeping at the time, its the very first day since i built the house, i am using latest version of WA, the only mod i have that could conflict is the 24 hours food spoiling mod. Other others are just objects and appearance mods.

Also playing wihth 64bit Win7.

Try using AM story mode.  If you had read the previous posts, it appears that it is the EAxian story mode that is causing the 1am problem.  Those running the AM story mode do not appear to be experiencing the problem.

It may a problem with the story mode tweaks that AM applies to the EAxian story mode if you are not using the AM story mode, that are causing the problems.  That is the first group of tweaks listed in the config tool after the AM story mode option.  With AM story mode enabled those options are ignored, but with AM story mode disabled, they are applied to the EAxian story mode to help make it better.  If EAxis have modified their story mode, there could be an issue now when they are implemented.

But I could be wrong.  Just seems like the logical answer as without AM nothing goes wrong at that time, and with AM story mode enabled nothing goes wrong then either.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2009 November 27, 12:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA story mode crash should be fixed in the next version, after I chase down this other annoyance.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2009 November 27, 16:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never used AwesomeStory before so perhaps this is a feature of it, but when I send my sim to a community lot, there is never another sim that visits. This is every community  lot in the hood.

Other bugs:

-Sim jumps when trying to upgrade the toilet. It gets to right when he is about to finish the upgrade, then he jumps.
-When I moved a sim to another house, I made that the default household. Then I went back to the other family, but they moved out. It hadn't even been 10 minutes of the same sim day. They weren't marked sacred, but again, I never played with AS on before.
-Their wants disappeared.
-The neighborhood is full. Sims are moving in at an epic rate. There are no more homes left. (Could have been from a previous version of AM)
ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2009 November 27, 18:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My game created two Sims with the same name. This would have occured on an earlier version of AM (maybe the first publicly released beta). I just didn't notice that the kids met at school were two different Sims until I was inviting them over for a party.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2009 November 27, 19:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As all of the reproducible issues at this time appear to have been resolved, I am stamping this off for first wide beta. This thread is therefore concluded.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: