More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 05:35:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Sick of my game's crashes!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sick of my game's crashes!  (Read 16865 times)
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sick of my game's crashes!
« on: 2009 September 20, 14:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I seem to be complaining, but really, I've been searching the whole weekend, for hours, I never stopped, but now it's just driving me crazy!
Oh, and I should warn you, i'm french, so my English isn't that "awesome" ...

Talking about awesome things, I can't get Awesomemod to work, but believe me, I've read every tool I found, And tried to do everything that was said in that but it still doesn't work.

In fact, the problem was, I tried to install new items and meshes, hairdos, clothes, and teen woohoo, pregnancy & all. But it kept crashing my game at the loading screen, And i've been waiting for hours for the game to load ... in vain.
So I removed and deleted the "Mods" and "Packages" folder, and the "Resource.cfg" file, and downloaded "TS3 Mokey installer". Seeing that the "only" thing I seemed to have to do was to download the awesomemod and put it in the new Package folder, and then do the same with the Teen woohoo and all mods, I did it. Problem: Now the game load, but when I select a neighborhood, the game crashes, and i'm back to the desktop.
Everytime, I delete the Cache files and all, but it keeps on crashing. But when I remove awesomemod and all other mods, my game works without any problem.
I promise, I tried everything. I even rewrote, or replaced the d3dx9_31 and Resource.cfg file several times. I installed the Awesomemod updater, and really I don't understand. So, if anyone knows what I can do to have my game working WITH awesome mod, that will be brilliant.
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Sick of my game's crashes!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 20, 14:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try to place only the Awesome Mod in your mods folder. If it works, the problem must be with the other mods and custom contents you have.
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 20, 14:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, in fact, I have tried it. But all my other custom contents I have works perfectly, and I only have to add the awesomemod for it to crash!
Really, I don't know what to do. Thanks for trying to help me Smiley
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 20, 15:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The worst possibility is that one of your other mods/custom contents conflict with AM. If this is true, crashing could be the result.
Writin_Reg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 20, 15:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They may work perfect, but they may also conflict with the Awesomemod - which also works perfect by itself. What's more the Awesomemod makes your game work perfect - where the clothes mods and other mods just give you more unnecessary STUFF in a not so perfect working game. Sims 3 CC is not like Sims 2 CC. Sims 3 CC is for the most part made like a mod because of the lack of meshes. Anything that goes into the packages - mods folder IS A MOD and every single item in that folder offers a bigger potential to conflict with each other. I have seen two different creators hairs conflict and cause the game to crash.

So when the people here tell you what to do to get Awesomemod to work and you instead give argument then the ball is in your court - but don't expect anyone to make your game run the Awesomemod with all your CC  - of which some of it is apparently conflicting with Awesomemod.

What more do you need to know? If something resides in the mods folder with Awesomemod and you crash, regardless of how much YOU WANT that dress or hair style - you need to make a choice - the hair or clothing on an unstable game - or a few less outfits and the AWESOME working game.
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 20, 15:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should also consider that everything you include in your game HAVE to be considered as beta (use at your own risk). It is correct, Sims3 CC is very different from Sims2 CC.
Think twice before installing whatever mainly if you are deep wishing to use Mods that are very complex. AM is a complex mod, so much that we all have only to agree with whatever it does, once none of us is able to solve conflicts between things we don't even understand how it works.
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 20, 15:19:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah thank you very much. You gave me another point of view, and I'm figuring out now something that was slipping through my figers earlier.
To say I want a dress, or hairstyle is right, some are really nice when you consider the orginal meshes. But I want Awesomemod to work, and if it means I won't have some dress or whatever, I don't care.

I'm going to try with awesomemod only, and I'll tell you what happens. Thanks Smiley

I just have a question, though: Does Awesomemod allows romantic relationships between YA/A and Teens?
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

- Big Cat AIDE - and proud of it!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 20, 15:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah thank you very much. You gave me another point of view, and I'm figuring out now something that was slipping through my figers earlier.
To say I want a dress, or hairstyle is right, some are really nice when you consider the orginal meshes. But I want Awesomemod to work, and if it means I won't have some dress or whatever, I don't care.

I'm going to try with awesomemod only, and I'll tell you what happens. Thanks Smiley

I just have a question, though: Does Awesomemod allows romantic relationships between YA/A and Teens?

Go and read in the thread where you download the mod. Whenm you download it, alongside the actual package, there is an rtfm. I strongly suggest that you read it, because therein lies the answer to your question. Now, LURK MOAR!

- INTJ -
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 September 20, 15:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahem, ok sorry. I will read that ... When Awesomemod will be working!
Cause I just tried what you suggested ... The only two files in the Packages folder are Awesomemod and Aweconf ... So I hope the mod configurationa dn the mod itself don't conflict because that would be weird ...
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 September 20, 15:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cause I just tried what you suggested ... The only two files in the Packages folder are Awesomemod and Aweconf ... So I hope the mod configurationa dn the mod itself don't conflict because that would be weird ...

Do the French do everything backwards? You don't try to put together a bookcase and then read the manual after it's built. True, the RTFM is a reference, but its also the instructions. If you read the manual before booting your game, it says to delete the scriptCache.package in MY DOC~/ELEC~/THE SIMS 3.

RTFM.
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 September 20, 15:44:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear Jeebus in da sky. Read the forum thread, you numbnut! Upon downloading Awesomemod there, when you extract the file you will find both the package file aptly named awesomemod.package AND a file called RTFM. This RTFM file contains all the commands that awesomemod users should know about. Such as how to turn on relationships between teens and adults. If I have to explain this any further, you are too stoopid to use the hack.

- INTJ -
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 September 20, 15:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do the French do everything backwards? You don't try to put together a bookcase and then read the manual after it's built. True, the RTFM is a reference, but its also the instructions. If you read the manual before booting your game, it says to delete the scriptCache.package in MY DOC~/ELEC~/THE SIMS 3.

RTFM.

Who said I didn't delete those files? I did! And I do every time they reappear! And no, the "french" don't do everything backwards! I just tried, I read first, I did what was said, and when I found that with of this, it still didn't work, I thought that the best thing to do was to ask for help ... clearly, it seems it wasn't. Don't forget that English is not my mother tongue, and even if I can speak a bit and understand what I read, It's not easy for me to communicate in this language for things like that ...

edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 September 20, 16:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you read anything else regarding other problems that can be reason for incompatibility. Did you patch your game? Are you updated with all what is required to run AM?
Learn to ignore posts that don't help you at all. Most of us don't have English as first language and got already accustomed to pseudo- /fanatic brites. I suggest that you really read through the several threads in the AM section.
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 September 20, 16:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, but I did. I read, read and read. Tried every single thing that was mentioned. Maybe I've done wrong, I don't know.
That fact is, no, my game is not patched, because when I wanted to buy the game, knowing what a cracked one would bring as problems, my Dad and Sister insisted on downloading a cracked one. But as far as I've played with it, everything has always worked perfectly. Just this hack that keeps crashing my game ...

Sorry if I am annoying, but when I say I tried, I mean it. I'm not the kind of complaining one, so, if I ask for help, which isn't often, it's because I just can't do it all by myself.
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 September 20, 16:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse elbabformat from the discussion, s/he is currently being chastizised for the exact same ESL as you are, tekaa. And yes, I am an ESL as well, so I know a thing or two about not understanding a foreign language.

Ok, now I think I understand your situation. As far as I know, the awesomemod requires the game to be patched, at least the latest version of it. Are you saying you have a cracked iso or a store bought copy? Either way, it doesn't matter since awesomemod will remove the necessity of using a cd, which means a cracked copy isn't necessary. My game is downloaded from piratebay and patched. So my advice for you is to PATCH.

- INTJ -
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 September 20, 16:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very, very, very much.
It's been few hours since I received a nice a reply, or at least, one in which people don't assume I'm just too lazy to do anything by myself.
I'll try to patch my game, because, in fact, I wanted to do it, but when the launcher asked me if I wanted to and I said "yes", it began to install it, but in the end of the process, it suddenly stopped, saying it was impossible or something ...
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 September 20, 16:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same issue, as did many others trying to patch. There is a forum thread here somewhere that brings up the issue. Your problem might not be exactly the same as mine, which is why I again implore you to use the search function and find that thread in question. If you still have problems, one solution would be to download the game bin from that thread. Again, find the thread and you'll find your holy grail.

- INTJ -
tekaa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 September 20, 17:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, thank you so much! Because, I have replaced the mods/packages folder, the Resource.cfg file, the bin folder, the d3dx9_31 file, etc ... even ad a "files" folder into the mod folder with a Resource.cfg file, but I think this is one of the things I did wrong.
I downloaded the TS3 Monkey, and searched for each and every possible solution. So yeah, I think when my game will be patched, it will finaly work. At least, I hope so! Smiley

Edit: I did try to patch my game again when the launcher asked me. It read "Invalid File Found" in the end of the process, and the launcher read that I should update when the problem solved, or something in that lines ...
« Last Edit: 2009 September 20, 18:31:25 by tekaa » Logged
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 September 20, 21:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you need to read the thread again. Granted, the information you need is hard to find, even without being ESL.
I think this is what you need.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 September 20, 22:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to uninstall your game, reinstall, DO NOT PATCH TO 1.0.632, which is probably included in the cracked contents.

With the basic 1.0.631 version, patch your game to at least 1.3, or 1.4.6 if you wish.
Reinstall AwesomeMod and the config file with Installer Monkey.
Delete the scriptCache.package
Run the game.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 September 21, 03:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, thank you so much! Because, I have replaced the mods/packages folder, the Resource.cfg file, the bin folder, the d3dx9_31 file, etc ... even ad a "files" folder into the mod folder with a Resource.cfg file, but I think this is one of the things I did wrong.
I downloaded the TS3 Monkey, and searched for each and every possible solution. So yeah, I think when my game will be patched, it will finaly work. At least, I hope so! Smiley

Edit: I did try to patch my game again when the launcher asked me. It read "Invalid File Found" in the end of the process, and the launcher read that I should update when the problem solved, or something in that lines ...

It may be that the cracked .exe file used to negate the use of the DVD is being seen as invalid by the updater(Patch).  That's why it won't update.  Before I started using AM, I sourced a cracked .exe to run without inserting the disc all the time.  When it came time to patch, it wouldn't due to an "Invalid File Found", after replacing the cracked .exe with the original, it updated fine. 

It appears some cracked games will patch and some won't, it could well depend on how the .exe has been cracked to bypass the disc requirement.

Also, i doubt you spent all that time searching, as there are already dozens of threads and posts clearly telling you that AM will NOT work unless the game is patched.  If you really did search like you claim you would have already seen all of those instructions about patching your game to 1.3/1.4 to get the latest version of AM to work.

If you can't patch your game because it is an illegally downloaded pirated version, then your shit out of luck.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 September 21, 03:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can't patch your game because it is an illegally downloaded pirated version, then your shit out of luck.

Not true. The pirated versions, at least the Razor/Reloaded ones, are versions 1.0.631 that comes with a "retail patch" that updates it to 1.0.632.

If you just install the original pirated version, without the "retail patch", you will be able to patch it up to date to 1.3/1.4.6 no problem. It the 1.0.632 versions that you can't patch and will throw the "Invalid File" error when you try.

In that case, you'll most likely have to manually uninstall the game (delete from Program Files and registry), reinstall only the original, then patch with the official patch, and get a new cracked exe/dll to run the game.

Its not rocket science, and you're not SOL.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 September 21, 03:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not true. The pirated versions, at least the Razor/Reloaded ones, are versions 1.0.631 that comes with a "retail patch" that updates it to 1.0.632.

If you just install the original pirated version, without the "retail patch", you will be able to patch it up to date to 1.3/1.4.6 no problem. It the 1.0.632 versions that you can't patch and will throw the "Invalid File" error when you try.

In that case, you'll most likely have to manually uninstall the game (delete from Program Files and registry), reinstall only the original, then patch with the official patch, and get a new cracked exe/dll to run the game.

Its not rocket science, and you're not SOL.

If you went a little higher in my post, you'll notice I also said some games will patch and some won't.  I didn't elaborate any further because I didn't have the knowledge of the game version numbers, which you do and provided.

But the OP doesn't have an original game, they have a pirated downloaded version, not just a cracked .exe/.dll file to make the game run without the disc.  If they can source an original .exe file, etc, then yes, they may be able to replace the cracked one and update properly.  If not, they will probably need to find and download the version of the game that will allow them to update.

At the end of the day, the OP's problem is/was they hadn't patched their game, and the most basic, simplest of searches would have revealed that to be their problem, which casts serious doubts (in my mind) on their claims to have spent so long searching, and done such an all exhaustive search.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 September 21, 06:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a pirated, downloaded game. The crack isn't (just) for the no-cd part, its to bypass the check to see if you're playing a valid version with proper serial. The pirated, downloaded versions are 1.0.631. They include a so-called "retail" patch to upgrade it to 1.0.632, which you cannot patch further. So to patch it to current versions 1.3 or 1.4.6, you have to uninstall the game completely, then just reinstall the pirated, downloaded copy, which is 1.0.631, and use the patch for the 1.0.631 version, then find a new crack .dll/.exe to recognize the patch/the keygen serial numbers so you don't get EA's "you are not playing a valid version blah blah blah."

I have the new crack for 1.4.6 should the OP need it.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 21, 06:40:27 by funkilla » Logged
NephilimNexus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 September 23, 02:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run into the exact same problem.  The game loads just fine with no hang-ups or delays, but as soon as I go to select any neighborhood or create a new one, I get an instant crash to desktop.

Here is a wall of text, which I'm assuming is some sort of crash log.  I hope it helps.

Code:
[Build info]
Application: Sims3
BuildTime:   2009-06-19-1744
BuildUser:   codebuilder
BuildHost:   SIMS-BUILD141
BuildConfig: Release
BuldVersion: 0.0.0.10
Commandline: C:\Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe

[System info]
Computer name: PROMETHEUS
Computer DNS name: prometheus
User name: Vincent LaCroix
EA_PLATFORM: Windows on X86
OS name: Windows XP
OS version number: 5.1.2600
OS service pack: Service Pack 3
Debugger present: no
CPU count: 2
Processor type: x86
Processor level: 15
Processor revision: 1025
Memory load: 37%
Total physical memory: 2047 Mb
Available physical memory: 1272 Mb
Total page file memory: 3943 Mb
Available page file memory: 3104 Mb
Total virtual memory: 2047 Mb
Free virtual memory: 1700 Mb

[Application info]
Language: C++
Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, version 1400
App path: C:\Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe
App version: 0.0.0.10

[Exception info]
date: 2009-09-22
time: 13.43.14
type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
address: 0x00ba0245 "C:\Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe":0x0001:0x0079f245

[Call stack]
Callstack not available

[Stack data]
0012a4d0 | 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00<e0>e2 ac 07 2c 18 00 0a | ............,... |
0012a4e0 | fc a4 12 00 00 00 00 00 2c 18 00 0a 42 4d 5c 11 | ........,...BM\. |
0012a4f0 | bc ab 12 00 30 ad 59 11 fc a4 12 00 d8 75 13 08 | ....0.Y......u.. |
0012a500 | 00 0f d6 04 cc 4c ba 00 2c 18 00 0a e0 e2 ac 07 | .....L..,....... |
0012a510 | 00 00 00 00 d0 bb 5b 11 80 b8 c2 08 60 9c 36 12 | ......[.....`.6. |
0012a520 | 10 50 b3 07 00 00 00 00 92 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 | .P.............. |
0012a530 | 00 00 00 00 7b 90 bc 00 76 a0 b8 00 76 a0 b8 00 | ....{...v...v... |
0012a540 | 25 00 00 02 25 00 00 02 25 00 00 02 40 dd 63 07 | %...%...%...@.c. |
0012a550 | 25 00 00 00 5b a5 b8 00 f0 02 64 07 76 a0 b8 00 | %...[.....d.v... |
0012a560 | cb 3d b1 07 f6 d6 97 07 00 00 00 00 f6 d6 97 07 | .=.............. |
0012a570 | e1 38 bb 00 00 00 00 00 92 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 | .8.............. |
0012a580 | f6 d6 97 07 10 50 b3 07 92 01 00 02 fb 3c bb 00 | .....P.......<.. |
0012a590 | 10 50 b3 07 92 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 e0 e2 ac 07 | .P.............. |
0012a5a0 | b0 86 b3 07 f6 d6 97 07 ce d3 97 07 d8 75 13 08 | .............u.. |
0012a5b0 | fb 3c bb 00 40 dd 63 07 41 02 00 02 76 a0 b8 00 | .<..@.c.A...v... |
0012a5c0 | 98 93 60 07 de ea 97 07 00 00 00 00 de ea 97 07 | ..`............. |
0012a5d0 | e1 38 bb 00 00 00 00 00 25 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 | .8......%....... |
0012a5e0 | 76 a0 b8 00 92 01 00 02 92 01 00 02 92 01 00 02 | v............... |
0012a5f0 | 10 50 b3 07 92 01 00 00 5b a5 b8 00 f0 74 b3 07 | .P......[....t.. |
0012a600 | 92 01 00 02 10 a6 12 00 0c a6 12 00 d8 75 13 08 | .............u.. |
0012a610 | 92 01 00 02 7b 90 bc 00 88 ff f0 00 79 20 bb 00 | ....{.......y .. |
0012a620 | 00 00 00 00 10 50 b3 07 00 00 00 00 92 01 00 02 | .....P.......... |
0012a630 | 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 1e 6f 01 01 03 00 02 | ..........o..... |
0012a640 | 76 a0 b8 00 92 01 00 02 92 01 00 02 92 01 00 02 | v............... |
0012a650 | 10 50 b3 07 92 01 00 00 5b a5 b8 00 f0 74 b3 07 | .P......[....t.. |
0012a660 | 76 a0 b8 00 76 a0 b8 00 92 01 00 02 92 01 00 02 | v...v........... |
0012a670 | 92 01 00 02 10 50 b3 07 92 01 00 00 5b a5 b8 00 | .....P......[... |
0012a680 | f0 74 b3 07 92 01 00 02 94 a6 12 00 90 a6 12 00 | .t.............. |
0012a690 | d8 75 13 08 92 01 00 02 7b 90 bc 00 88 ff f0 00 | .u......{....... |
0012a6a0 | 79 20 bb 00 00 00 00 00 10 50 b3 07 00 00 00 00 | y .......P...... |
0012a6b0 | 92 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 00 02 | ................ |
0012a6c0 | 76 a0 b8 00 76 a0 b8 00 25 00 00 02 25 00 00 02 | v...v...%...%... |
0012a6d0 | 25 00 00 02 40 dd 63 07 25 00 00 00 5b a5 b8 00 | %...@.c.%...[... |

[Instruction data]
00ba01c5 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found.

[Registers]
eip: 00ba0245
eax: 00000000
ebx: 1159ad30
ecx: 7ffdf000
edx: 00f0ff88
esi: 0012aba8
edi: 0a00182c
ebp: 00000000
efl: 00210296
esp: 0012a4d8

[Modules]
base 0x00400000 size 0x00b66a1c entry 0x00c8ca81 "TS3.exe"                                        "C:\Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe"
base 0x7c900000 size 0x000b2000 entry 0x7c912c48 "ntdll.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"
base 0x7c800000 size 0x000f6000 entry 0x7c80b64e "kernel32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll"
base 0x4fdd0000 size 0x001a6000 entry 0x4fe4f782 "d3d9.dll"                                       "C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9.dll"
base 0x6d990000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x6d9914ac "d3d8thk.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d8thk.dll"
base 0x77f10000 size 0x00049000 entry 0x77f16587 "GDI32.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll"
base 0x7e410000 size 0x00091000 entry 0x7e41b217 "USER32.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll"
base 0x77c10000 size 0x00058000 entry 0x77c1f2a1 "msvcrt.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll"
base 0x77dd0000 size 0x0009b000 entry 0x77dd710b "ADVAPI32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll"
base 0x77e70000 size 0x00092000 entry 0x77e7628f "RPCRT4.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll"
base 0x77fe0000 size 0x00011000 entry 0x77fe2126 "Secur32.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll"
base 0x77c00000 size 0x00008000 entry 0x77c01135 "VERSION.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\VERSION.dll"
base 0x76b40000 size 0x0002d000 entry 0x76b42b61 "WINMM.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINMM.dll"
base 0x10000000 size 0x00016000 entry 0x10004040 "d3dx9_31.dll"                                   "C:\Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\d3dx9_31.dll"
base 0x73760000 size 0x0004b000 entry 0x73761431 "DDRAW.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\DDRAW.dll"
base 0x73bc0000 size 0x00006000 entry 0x73bc1089 "DCIMAN32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\DCIMAN32.dll"
base 0x7c9c0000 size 0x00817000 entry 0x7c9e74e6 "SHELL32.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll"
base 0x77f60000 size 0x00076000 entry 0x77f651fb "SHLWAPI.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll"
base 0x774e0000 size 0x0013d000 entry 0x774fd0b9 "ole32.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll"
base 0x77120000 size 0x0008b000 entry 0x77121560 "OLEAUT32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLEAUT32.dll"
base 0x78130000 size 0x0009b000 entry 0x7813232b "MSVCR80.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_x-ww_b80fa8ca\MSVCR80.dll"
base 0x76390000 size 0x0001d000 entry 0x763912c0 "IMM32.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.dll"
base 0x74d90000 size 0x0006b000 entry 0x74dae409 "USP10.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\USP10.dll"
base 0x59a60000 size 0x000a1000 entry 0x59a907e4 "dbghelp.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dbghelp.dll"
base 0x76bf0000 size 0x0000b000 entry 0x76bf10f1 "PSAPI.DLL"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL"
base 0x5b860000 size 0x00055000 entry 0x5b868b48 "NETAPI32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll"
base 0x71ab0000 size 0x00017000 entry 0x71ab1273 "WS2_32.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll"
base 0x71aa0000 size 0x00008000 entry 0x71aa1638 "WS2HELP.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll"
base 0x73f10000 size 0x0005c000 entry 0x73f11788 "DSOUND.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\DSOUND.dll"
base 0x629c0000 size 0x00009000 entry 0x629c2ead "LPK.DLL"                                        "C:\WINDOWS\system32\LPK.DLL"
base 0x01460000 size 0x00267000 entry 0x0167af6c "d3dx9_31.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3dx9_31.dll"
base 0x773d0000 size 0x00103000 entry 0x773d4256 "comctl32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll"
base 0x5d090000 size 0x0009a000 entry 0x5d0934ba "comctl32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\comctl32.dll"
base 0x01760000 size 0x00016000 entry 0x0176801f "xinput1_3.dll"                                  "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xinput1_3.dll"
base 0x77920000 size 0x000f3000 entry 0x7792159a "SETUPAPI.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SETUPAPI.dll"
base 0x68b20000 size 0x00020000 entry 0x68b215d5 "glu32.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\glu32.dll"
base 0x5ed00000 size 0x000cc000 entry 0x5ed0a322 "OPENGL32.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\OPENGL32.dll"
base 0x63560000 size 0x00034000 entry 0x6356b080 "FRAPS.DLL"                                      "C:\PROGRAM FILES\FRAPS\FRAPS.DLL"
base 0x74720000 size 0x0004c000 entry 0x747213a5 "MSCTF.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSCTF.dll"
base 0x76fd0000 size 0x0007f000 entry 0x76fd3048 "CLBCATQ.DLL"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CLBCATQ.DLL"
base 0x77050000 size 0x000c5000 entry 0x77051055 "COMRes.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\COMRes.dll"
base 0x03500000 size 0x002c5000 entry 0x00000000 "xpsp2res.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsp2res.dll"
base 0x6d910000 size 0x00071000 entry 0x6d92a779 "D3DIM.DLL"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\D3DIM.DLL"
base 0x76c30000 size 0x0002e000 entry 0x76c31529 "WINTRUST.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINTRUST.dll"
base 0x77a80000 size 0x00095000 entry 0x77a81632 "CRYPT32.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CRYPT32.dll"
base 0x77b20000 size 0x00012000 entry 0x77b23399 "MSASN1.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSASN1.dll"
base 0x76c90000 size 0x00028000 entry 0x76c9126d "IMAGEHLP.dll"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMAGEHLP.dll"
base 0x755c0000 size 0x0002e000 entry 0x755da01c "msctfime.ime"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msctfime.ime"
base 0x73b30000 size 0x00015000 entry 0x73b32a80 "mscms.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscms.dll"
base 0x73000000 size 0x00026000 entry 0x730054a5 "WINSPOOL.DRV"                                   "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV"
base 0x66e90000 size 0x00041000 entry 0x66e91345 "icm32.dll"                                      "C:\WINDOWS\system32\icm32.dll"
base 0x68000000 size 0x00036000 entry 0x68014e88 "rsaenh.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll"
base 0x72d20000 size 0x00009000 entry 0x72d243cd "wdmaud.drv"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv"
base 0x72d10000 size 0x00008000 entry 0x72d12575 "msacm32.drv"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msacm32.drv"
base 0x77be0000 size 0x00015000 entry 0x77be1292 "MSACM32.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSACM32.dll"
base 0x77bd0000 size 0x00007000 entry 0x77bd33bd "midimap.dll"                                    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\midimap.dll"
base 0x73ee0000 size 0x00004000 entry 0x73ee1021 "KsUser.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\KsUser.dll"
base 0x605d0000 size 0x00009000 entry 0x605d3bad "mslbui.dll"                                     "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mslbui.dll"

[Register memory]
ebx 1159ad30 |<60>33 14 08 03 00 00 00 60 33 14 08 03 00 00 00 | `3......`3...... |
    1159ad40 | 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
ecx 7ffdf000 |<bc>9c 12 00 00 00 13 00 00 a0 10 00 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
    7ffdf010 | 00 1e 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 f0 fd 7f 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
edx 00f0ff80 |                        <40>20 79 04 ff ff ff ff |         @ y..... |
    00f0ff90 | 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | ................ |
    00f0ffa0 | 00 00 00 00 1e 00 00 00                         | ........         |
esi 0012aba0 |                        <80>b8 c2 08 70 ee 5c 11 |         ....p.\. |
    0012abb0 | 60 9c 36 12 64 3a 69 07 4f 3c 69 07 4a 3c 69 07 | `.6.d:i.O<i.J<i. |
    0012abc0 | 4f 3c 69 07 dd 04 00 00                         | O<i.....         |
edi 0a001820 |                                    <??>?? ?? ?? |             ???? |
    0a001830 | ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? | ???????????????? |
    0a001840 | ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??             | ????????????     |

[Extra]
ScriptHeap: 16.93MB/19.67MB (18); 2.52MB

ADDENUM: Problem solved!

In my slackness I simply forgot to update to 1.4.6.  After re-reading the instructions (again) I noticed what I had previously missed, namely, that Awesomemod doesn't work with horribly unpatched/outdated versions of the game.  Doh!  Additional good news is that after patching I didn't even have to clear the cache files or anything else.  After that patch it fired up and ran without a glitch.  Yay!
« Last Edit: 2009 September 23, 04:37:53 by NephilimNexus » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: