More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 04:36:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!  (Read 56920 times)
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
« Reply #75 on: 2009 September 05, 14:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be advised that for those who just suffer from a total lack of patience and pacing, that, like all previous years, titles and other rewards will not actually be processed until the bill is sent in and confirmed. Due to past difficulties in processing, we don't count the chickens until they hatch. Because, you know, this was supposed to run for 3 months. Not 3 days. Tongue

So, we are going to nag you about SETTING A TARD-FREE ZONE SEPARATED FROM RETARDOLAND for three months? This could be fun.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 September 05, 17:25:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to wait awhile since you said you weren't in any hurry but it looks like you might be cutting this off early so....Donation complete.

As mentioned, I am shallow enough to purchase a title if they are for sale (feminine form please). If not, consider it a thank you. Baa baa...

Edited to correct spelling fail.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 05, 20:26:03 by Tangie » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 September 05, 17:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone out to get a title will have to wait until final processing at the REAL end of the process, assuming you had paced yourselves better. That means you have to manage to stay alive here for the next 3-4 months without dying or souping.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 September 05, 17:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good, please post deadlines so that people can keep on donating. You might just get that other stuff you wanted.  Tongue

More F than you
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2009 September 05, 17:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell, the Zazzle store never stopped running.

Well, yes, but when the person who was running the Zazzle store was apparently MIA, it did not seem likely to me that money I paid to the Zazzle store would actually get to the cheeseserver.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 September 05, 17:51:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, based on the progress rate, by tomorrow we will be full up on the server fund and will only take donations for the Beer Fund and the Computar Fund.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 September 05, 17:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Computar Fund sounds worthwhile as your minions need to be able to provide fast, efficient service. We all stand to benefit by that. I am less convinced about the need for beer, unless it is for the minions to help them work.

More F than you
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 September 05, 18:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Computar Fund sounds worthwhile as your minions need to be able to provide fast, efficient service. We all stand to benefit by that. I am less convinced about the need for beer, unless it is for the minions to help them work.

Beer helping minions work?  There is something really wrong with that statement. In my experience, the moar beer consumed by minions, the LESS work you get out of 'em... no beer until the minions have finished their assigned tasks.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 September 05, 18:28:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but this misconception stems from your imperfect understanding of how things work. If you were THERE, you would know!

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009 September 05, 18:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In all seriousness booze effects people differently. I have a friend who is generally a slob but when she gets buzzed she gets super productive and turns into a cleaning machine.

I don't pretend to understand it, but I have seen it happen many times.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009 September 05, 22:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell, the Zazzle store never stopped running.

Well, yes, but when the person who was running the Zazzle store was apparently MIA, it did not seem likely to me that money I paid to the Zazzle store would actually get to the cheeseserver.

To clarify, Zazzle doesn't need any interference from anyone to run correctly: ie to pay money to cheezservar when people buy MATY stuffs. They only transfer money in lots of $25 or more, though and they take a while to do it. So your money will get into the fund eventually.

DanceCommander
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2009 September 10, 03:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beer helping minions work?  There is something really wrong with that statement. In my experience, the moar beer consumed by minions, the LESS work you get out of 'em... no beer until the minions have finished their assigned tasks.

Beer is what fuels my brother and most other roofers.

The more beer I pour into him, the more work he does on my apartment.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009 September 10, 03:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beer helping minions work?  There is something really wrong with that statement. In my experience, the moar beer consumed by minions, the LESS work you get out of 'em... no beer until the minions have finished their assigned tasks.

Beer is what fuels my brother and most other roofers.

The more beer I pour into him, the more work he does on my apartment.

Beer makes everything better. SUPPORT THE ELLATRUE BEER FUND. Because freedom is not free, and neither are drunk related lulz.

speedreader
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009 September 15, 02:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Donation made.  Please no titles.  Use funds for whatever, including beer.  I'm just happy to have you back up and running!

I am, however, taking possible explanations for when my husband sees BURNINATION on our bank statement. 
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 September 15, 03:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we donate to the computer fund can we still get the title or webspace?

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
Metalkatt
Feckless Fool

INTP. Quiet, but deadly.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2009 September 16, 02:54:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Donated.  Title unimportant/unnecessary.

"The voices are talking to me again..."
"You're in class, stupid."

Yes, you're in my noun, verbing my noun.  Now, go away, and let me be!
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009 September 16, 15:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Donation complete, and as I am vain, I would like the title, if possible. Feminine form pretty please.

Also, I am wondering, are there anything specific we had to do to tie the donation to our MATY username? 'Cause if there were, I didn't know and/or forgot.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 September 16, 23:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to, at some point, indicate which one of those is actually you, either during title claim, or by putting it in the commentary.

bdslucky
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2009 September 17, 00:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have done my duty as a loyal subject, although would not mind being a titled subject. But by all means purchase all the beer your little hearts desire.
pentabet
Blathering Buffoon

Do I look a little sallow to you?

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 September 20, 04:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regarding beer and its effect on productivity:

http://xkcd.com/323/

INFJ.  European Leo.  Chinese Pig.  Neat Freak.  Control Freak.  Simmer.  WoWer.  Bookworm.  B-Movie Addict.
I have many Anonymous meetings that I attend.
Don't judge me!
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009 September 20, 15:43:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in as of yesterday.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 September 21, 10:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I paid via swag purchase. Will show off goodies if / when Zazzle coughs them up.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
shannon_elaine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2009 September 22, 20:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd be willing to host the site for free through my company....
 Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I can offer you a big discount with unlimited everything as well if you might be interested in that.

The Original "Yuppie Goth"
simluvr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 September 26, 16:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOLz at husband's reaction. If it really says that, I wonder what my mom and dad will say. Though I did request permission prior to donation, it will be interesting to see/hear their reaction to having supported BURNATION.
snapzit
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 September 26, 19:24:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got my bill already. It says "cheezserver". LULZ

Perfected the golf clap here.

ENTP
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: