More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:00:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!  (Read 56914 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
« on: 2009 August 31, 13:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is that time of the year again, where, like last year, we approach the server bill date. Do you want to see another year of Awesomeness?

SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
We're on to you.

You may also optionally indicate that you would like your contribution to also be used towards the Drunk Ellatrue Beer Fund for beer for Ellatrue in #grah, or for the Moar Computar Fund for prominent MATY citizens in need of MOAR COMPUTAR.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Re: SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 31, 14:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ellatrue needs 'ritas! I can get behind this cause.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 31, 15:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are bribes being offered this year? I'm definitely going with whoever offers the best bribes.

More F than you
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 31, 15:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't a contest, Spaceface.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 31, 15:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are bribes being offered this year? I'm definitely going with whoever offers the best bribes.

No bribes, only the stick.  I believe what Fearless Leader is saying is that it is time to kick in some IRL dough to financially support the servers.  The slightly veiled threat is that, if no money is forthcoming, the server and Awesomeworld disappears.

Avert the apocalypse.  Donate yer spawn's college fund.

That said, can we assume that donors end up in the aristocracy, as in previous years?  Perhaps that's what the spacecadet meant.

Tribulatio proxima est
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 31, 15:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the MATY gift shop still running?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 31, 15:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, you know, same thing if you want that. Remember, though: No hurry. This isn't the old KathyInsimenator, and we are forward-facing. We have about 3-4 months for this, and if the fact that Hecuboss is no longer present results in more Paypal issues, we have plans for an emergency drive in place, and a recovery plan which will mean we won't need to do this again next year if that happens.

I have no idea. Probably not, since Hecuboss is dead. You need to show up in #grah so I can asks you questions, though.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 August 31, 15:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.zazzle.com/cheezeserver

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 August 31, 16:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, you know, same thing if you want that. Remember, though: No hurry. This isn't the old KathyInsimenator, and we are forward-facing. We have about 3-4 months for this, and if the fact that Hecuboss is no longer present results in more Paypal issues, we have plans for an emergency drive in place, and a recovery plan which will mean we won't need to do this again next year if that happens.

I have no idea. Probably not, since Hecuboss is dead. You need to show up in #grah so I can asks you questions, though.

Will report in as soon as I get home.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 August 31, 16:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent!  Now I can get that MOAR FIGHT t-shirt for Youngman to wear to school.

Tribulatio proxima est
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 August 31, 16:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent!  Now I can get that MOAR FIGHT t-shirt for Youngman to wear to school.

I wear mine at least once a week since getting it in October--it was my birthday present to myself. I LOVE it. It's held up really well.

Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 August 31, 16:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I meant the aristocracy or webspace thing.

More F than you
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 August 31, 16:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, the wonders of the Buttbucket have made you thirst for your own Spaceface Bucket?

Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 August 31, 16:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, for a tiny piece of the interwebs to call my own...  Roll Eyes

More F than you
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 August 31, 16:15:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The beauty of Buttbucket is that it does not censor, unlike Tinypic, which cares not for me and pizza dick boxes.

Speaking of, I have to see how Ella's punishment contenders are doing and if I can find more....

moxyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 August 31, 17:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for such an awesome site.  My check is on the way.  This is only the second time (MTS being the first) that I've felt a website worthy of receiving my hard earned money.  Kudos
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 August 31, 20:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snip...
That said, can we assume that donors end up in the aristocracy, as in previous years?  Perhaps that's what the spacecadet meant.

What is considered a large enough donation to receive said enTITLEment?  I donated last go around, and received no comely nameage.  I presumed it was because the amount given was too trivial.  Also, since I don't post often, I assumed it could have been due to my lurkerness.  There are valid reasons for not posting much; The stuff I do know about gaming is much less than other, more-experienced gamers to offer much valuable input, and the stuff I don't know it actually quite amazing.   There is enough stoopid; I don't want to let it spill out from me too often...

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 August 31, 20:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snip...

What is considered a large enough donation to receive said enTITLEment?  I donated last go around, and received no comely nameage.  I presumed it was because the amount given was too trivial.  Also, since I don't post often, I assumed it could have been due to my lurkerness.  There are valid reasons for not posting much; The stuff I do know about gaming is much less than other, more-experienced gamers to offer much valuable input, and the stuff I don't know it actually quite amazing.   There is enough stoopid; I don't want to let it spill out from me too often...

Did you reply and request your title? That was part of the deal I think. To come forward and ask for title or server space.

Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 August 31, 21:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread lists the titles one would receive based on the cumulative sum of their donations back then, if that's what you wanted to know.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 August 31, 21:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a pretty logical procedure, but nope.  I can pretty much guarantee I did no follow through.  Perhaps I didn't want to grovel for the title?  (Is it funny to anyone else that I have no problem with doing so now?)  It's a given that I didn't need server space either...

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 August 31, 21:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a pretty logical procedure, but nope.  I can pretty much guarantee I did no follow through.  Perhaps I didn't want to grovel for the title?  (Is it funny to anyone else that I have no problem with doing so now?)  It's a given that I didn't need server space either...

Well, it is well known that Pescado's Psychotic Mind Reading Helmet (Tin Foil Antenna Sold Separately) has been in the shop for a while now. In conclusion, thanks for your donation, you are a muffin, have a nice day.

sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 August 31, 23:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have given tribute from my puny paypal balance (I've obviously been lacking in my offerings to the eBay Gods of late)...

Just because I could not have played the Sims2 then or the Sims3 now without the mod(s) from here. In fact, my donation may have been entirely because of my utter appreciation for several years of fairly blissful playing of Sims2 thanks to the 'nobuskers' hack alone...

Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 August 31, 23:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm definitely interested in donashun (especially if it gets me a title) - I missed the last cheezserver run. I haz my own bukkit though.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 August 31, 23:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's more annoying than anything else. You waited a year to go "Oh hey, where's my title?" because you couldn't follow directions the first time?

Wish I could give this time around (I did last time, but for karma, not shinies) but I still has no job.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 August 31, 23:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's more annoying than anything else. You waited a year to go "Oh hey, where's my title?" because you couldn't follow directions the first time?

Wish I could give this time around (I did last time, but for karma, not shinies) but I still has no job.

Well, we will balance out. Last year at this time I was underemployed; this year I can has job.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: