More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:11:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Psychic boss hates children?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Psychic boss hates children?  (Read 3839 times)
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Psychic boss hates children?
« on: 2009 July 31, 08:51:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim had the highest smiley listed for the "Boss" criteria for her job; I'm not entirely sure how they got to be so close, but apparently socializing with co-workers had made her a good deal of friends. When she discovered she was pregnant, however, and got a few days off, the smiley now lists the worst face!

INFP or something
hidethe_cutlery
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Psychic boss hates children?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 31, 09:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure the boss didn't change?

Heaven for the climate, hell for the company.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 31, 09:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well most bosses aren't happy to know that they'll be missing an employee for a long perdiod of time. Have you stopped using the socialize with coworkers before this happened and haven't socialized with the boss for some time before this happened?

What's the state of the boss' relationship bar? Maybe it'll change again once your sim is able to go to work again. I can't remember the boss relationship changing for my sim on maternity leave. This was a long time ago though and
I never cared to check.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 31, 16:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I have no boss, does it show the relationship as best? My thought is that a boss may have spawned; I'd just gotten a promotion recently and wasn't sure who the boss was. But then, don't they usually start as neutral? Maybe it took someone my sim had insulted and made them my boss...

INFP or something
Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 31, 16:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the boss performance icon defaults to the red face, if the sim hasn't even met their boss. If a new sim was brought in, it might be that the sim hasn't met them yet. They should meet the boss next time they go to work.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 31, 17:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The centerpoints of the boss metric increase with higher levels of job. If you just got a new boss, your relationship level is assessed as zero, which can be below the centerpoint and therefore negative. Bosses are more hostile at higher levels.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 31, 23:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was just odd though - she'd gotten promoted recently, and her old boss had the second-highest rating; her new boss had the highest, but she'd been making best friends with several coworkers, so I assumed one of them was now her boss. She's pretty high level, so the bottom ranking sounds right... Oh well. It amused me anyway.

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: