More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 05, 12:59:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Severe Sims ADD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Severe Sims ADD  (Read 23248 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Severe Sims ADD
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 22, 05:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ohhh...yes I've seen that file in my downloads folder. He inherited it from his mom, then. I think I actually made that the default medium.
its not my default Skin I just Downloaded and installed  the best default Skins Ive ever seen from MTS2 GunMod put them up and  for defaults these look so real. I got a good look at them when I aged Arcadia Bradshaw Back to adult and did surgery on her and Gave her a Makeover next time she shows up at Justin's house I will give her a new out fit Kaylynn as a new makeover and minor surgery.getting back to the skins the elder skin actually has fine wrinkles on it.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 22, 05:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool. I set mine as default way back when. Actually, no. I take that back. The only one I set to be default is the one that I use for Josh, Jacob, Joey Jr., etc. Because it fits well with their added anatomy. *ahem*.

I thought Kaylynn was already very pretty.  I never touched her. But Arcadia...yeesh almighty. Yeah, she's had extensive surgery. I think she was a notch on the bedpost for all my Bayfield romance sims, post-transformation, of course.

I'm adding some more pics to the forum, Bangel. Jamie's mom, Jennie. Thought you might want to see a better pic of her...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 22, 05:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool. I set mine as default way back when. Actually, no. I take that back. The only one I set to be default is the one that I use for Josh, Jacob, Joey Jr., etc. Because it fits well with their added anatomy. *ahem*.

I thought Kaylynn was already very pretty.  I never touched her. But Arcadia...yeesh almighty. Yeah, she's had extensive surgery. I think she was a notch on the bedpost for all my Bayfield romance sims, post-transformation, of course.

I'm adding some more pics to the forum, Bangel. Jamie's mom, Jennie. Thought you might want to see a better pic of her...
the only thing I did to Kaylynn was soften her pointy nose and gave her a new hairdo and some make up oh I changed her hair color as well to a warm brown. Calista the gardener  had extensive surgery as well. Justin went Ga-Ga over the new Kaylynn   http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=88245

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 22, 05:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just amused by the way this thread has turned into a fine example of ADD/ADHD in action. Watch the derailment!

...oooh, shiny!

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 22, 05:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried those skins after hearing everyone rave about them, but I just didn't like them.  They made my sims look strange.  While they looked good on some sims, on others it just didn't look right.  I couldn't put my finger on it.  They look waxy, and on the males, they look too feminine to me.  Is it just me?

Hmm, what did you say, baratron? Smiley
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 22, 06:17:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, Bangel...that butt's a bit too hairy for my taste. Oh, that was a gross way to phrase that. Bleah.*cough* *spit* *gag*
Who's skins are too feminine, rainbow? Joe and Justin have hair on their chest and arms and legs. I hope you don't mean that...lol They are very masculine skins, IMO.

Calista! That's the gardener I couldn't remember. She and Ericka (another gardener) both had a bit of surgery, and were both flames of Justin's a while back. Of course, so was Kaylynn and Arcadia, hee hee. He is quite the npc-lovin' stud.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 22, 06:31:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's skins are too feminine, rainbow? Joe and Justin have hair on their chest and arms and legs. I hope you don't mean that...lol They are very masculine skins, IMO.
I meant the Ultimate Defaults for which Bangelnuts posted the link to on MTS2.  Not Allen ABQ's skins.
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 22, 06:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to be subject-hoppy (too late, I know), but I have never once gotten Don to put Cassandra in aspiration failure. And I've tried.

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 November 22, 07:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to be subject-hoppy (too late, I know), but I have never once gotten Don to put Cassandra in aspiration failure. And I've tried.
Was this since NL?  Or did you try before?  The new chemistry system makes it almost impossible if you try the scene after installing NL.  However, there are a number of factors that can affect this scenario without NL.  Basically if you do anything to raise their relationship before they go to the arch, that increases her chances of successfully marrying Don.  This includes any interactions they may have on other lots if you play them before the Goths' house, like Don's condo, for example, or even lots where they are visitors.  If you immediately have them get married upon entering the Goth house, the chances for failure are much higher.    I am not sure what that point is because I've never studied it, although with mods available now such as Merola's mirror, you can select Don and see what his relationship score is, then you can figure out at what level he will accept marriage.  Mood also plays a role in it as well.  When I first got TS2, I played this scene a couple of times and didn't save.  Once she got married, once she failed, and the third time she failed again, and I left it that way because I didn't want to go through it again. Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 November 22, 11:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I meant the Ultimate Defaults for which Bangelnuts posted the link to on MTS2.  Not Allen ABQ's skins.
I tend to like skins that appear realistic on NPC's as my own sims all use custom skins. everyone has different tastes. I use sim enhancer to get rid of the default skins on Sims that I have made players in my game such as the resurrected Tricou Family its the simplest way to change actual genetics they are all running around in Custom Skins now

sabra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 November 22, 12:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it here--no one stays on one topic for very long. Grin

I've got one son with severe ADHD and another with Asperger's--daily life is quite the challenge.

BTW, I tried some of the mods you all recommended, and the game is more fun. Smiley Now I've got to get the nerve up to install NL.

I don't have Uni--is it worth getting?
AnastasiaRenai
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 November 22, 12:56:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have Uni--is it worth getting?

yes/no.  yes, b/c its really helpful to have your sims graduate from college b/c they start off at higher levels at work when the graduate.  Plus being a knowledge sim, I think everyone should go to college.  No, b/c it becomes tedious after a while.  I mean at first it's really cool, b/c it has a new interactions, and actually I think it was cooler than nightlife.  However, after a while, you just want to get your sims through college as fast as possible. 

Recently Uni has taken on a whole new spin for me b/c I found a hack that allows you to let your sims live on campus.  With a caveat, it is a difficult hack to manage.  Sometimes I have a lot of troubleshooting I have to go through, especially when a sim is going to college or graduating.  I can't tell you the name, however, Brynne probably knows which hack I'm talking about, and since she is senator, it would be safer for her to tell you about it.   Wink.  However, seriously, it is not a perfect hack, and may end up causing you more trouble than its worth.  Me, I don't mind trouble, b/c fixing a problem is half the fun.

All in all, I say if you can afford uni, buy it.  If not, forget about it, its not that important.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 November 22, 15:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it here--no one stays on one topic for very long. Grin

Welcome to the wonderful world of ADD!  Cheesy

I've got one son with severe ADHD and another with Asperger's--daily life is quite the challenge.

I'll bet. I just have the one son, and he's an Asperger's/ADHD combo. Can't imagine two of him!
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 November 22, 23:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recently Uni has taken on a whole new spin for me b/c I found a hack that allows you to let your sims live on campus.

ooh which hack? Brynne? anyone?

My son has Kallmann's syndrome

Unsouper
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2005 November 22, 23:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was this since NL?  Or did you try before?  The new chemistry system makes it almost impossible if you try the scene after installing NL.  However, there are a number of factors that can affect this scenario without NL.  Basically if you do anything to raise their relationship before they go to the arch, that increases her chances of successfully marrying Don.  This includes any interactions they may have on other lots if you play them before the Goths' house, like Don's condo, for example, or even lots where they are visitors.  If you immediately have them get married upon entering the Goth house, the chances for failure are much higher.    I am not sure what that point is because I've never studied it, although with mods available now such as Merola's mirror, you can select Don and see what his relationship score is, then you can figure out at what level he will accept marriage.  Mood also plays a role in it as well.  When I first got TS2, I played this scene a couple of times and didn't save.  Once she got married, once she failed, and the third time she failed again, and I left it that way because I didn't want to go through it again. Tongue

Nope, this has been every time I regenerated Pleasantview (12 or so times lol) since I first got the game.  Maybe I'll have them be mean to each other with the help of some hacks and do it on purpose LOL...I would love to play an alternate story.  I did once have her catch him cheating, divorce, and put her with Darren Dreamer where she belongs Cheesy  Unfortunately by that time she had little Lothario Goth in tow :p

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Edana ni Emer
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 December 15, 04:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My niece was just diagnosed ADHD and I watch her while my sister works 5 days a week.  It actually works out to where I spend more time with Arianna than my sister does-any words of wisdom on how to help her (my niece)?  My sister is a complete idiot and I can't trust her to give me any info or instructions.   

*de-lurks*

One trick a friend of mine told me, is that when there's no medication available or they've already taken their dose and they're starting to spin out of control anyway... a really cold drink or sucking on ice cubes can sometimes help ground them again. Also in some forms of ADD/ADHD caffeine actually works to help calm them down. 
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 December 15, 05:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, cool. I'm ADHD as well. Surprise surprise.

You know that's a circular definition (logical fallacy), not a diagnosis, right?

You can't pay attention because you have can't pay attention disease.  All you're doing is naming a symptom.  What is the cause?

Sorry.  I just finished an Educational Psychology class, and my teacher REALLY HATES LABELS!  I don't think I'll ever forget that discussion.  Cheesy

But anyway, back on topic (talk about ADHD!  Wink).  I would definitely install Nightlife and mess around with the vampires and cars.  They have definitely made the game more fun to play (and I LOVE the Pleasure Aspiration!).  Smiley

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 December 15, 06:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried those skins after hearing everyone rave about them, but I just didn't like them.  They made my sims look strange.  While they looked good on some sims, on others it just didn't look right.  I couldn't put my finger on it.  They look waxy, and on the males, they look too feminine to me.  Is it just me?
Hmm, what did you say, baratron? Smiley

Yep. It's definitely weird in the face. The creator put shadows to sort of bring out the cheekbones, which creates a prob. b/c while on thin sims who already have cheekbones, it merely enhances them, on sims w/ rounder faces it just looks like they have dirt on half of the face. And the men - yeesh. I think they really went overboard on their cheekbones. And on top of that the lighter skintones are washed out, w/ a lack of definition in the face.

I only use the medium and dark skintones for my sims, after adding a lot of tweaks to the medium one. Now, w/ all my personal fixes, the med. tone is my fave skintone in the game! The dark one is just perfect - didn't need any tweaking, but I'm still partial to the med. skin.
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2005 December 15, 23:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I don't get this ADHD.  If it's not interesting you space out?   Your mind runs like a steamtrain through a thousand different thoughts to find solutions?  You can't sit still when you watch formulated predictable stereotyping tv shows?  Sounds perfectly normal to me.   I think there may be something wrong with people who pay attention to, retain and regurgutate stuff that doesn't matter.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 December 15, 23:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have a point there Muisie.  But what is normal, anyway???
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 December 16, 01:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everybody else ;)

Unsouper
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 December 16, 01:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, that's helpful. Wink  I always knew I was abnormal!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: