More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:07:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Indie Stone Now with added Awesomeness
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Indie Stone Now with added Awesomeness  (Read 84127 times)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Indie Stone Now with added Awesomeness
« on: 2009 July 20, 14:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the versions of Indie Stone and Awesomemod that work together are out now. Grab both and make sure you do not use the Indie core file, just the Indie mod one.

Note that Lemmy posted a updated version of Indie Stone that (supposedly) fixes the popup issue with Wolfruns here: http://www.theindiestone.com/lemmyandbinky.com/Sims3Mods/IndieStoneMod.zip.

As of this writing that version had not been uploaded to MTS yet, but you are probably safer always getting your file from that link as it's their site and will always have the latest.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
alia
Asinine Airhead

Ms. Smarty Pants

View Profile
Re: Indie Stone Now with added Awesomeness
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 20, 14:34:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the versions of Indie Stone and Awesomemod that work together are out now. Grab both and make sure you do not use the Indie core file, just the Indie mod one.

Quoted for those who, like me, fail at reading comprehension.
Roxxy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 20, 14:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quoted for those who, like me, fail at reading comprehension.

Hooray for good news, in regards to being able to play an enjoyable game!

I don't believe I fail at reading comprehension, but I re-read the directions over at least 3 times.  No harm in being certain and not causing my computer to go up in a fiery ball and all the rest of the wrath. 

A high post count, proves nothing... your behaviour and actions speak much louder.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 20, 14:43:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Note that Lemmy posted a updated version of Indie Stone that (supposedly) fixes the popup issue with Wolfruns here: http://www.theindiestone.com/lemmyandbinky.com/Sims3Mods/IndieStoneMod.zip.

As of this writing that version had not been uploaded to MTS yet, but you are probably safer always getting your file from that link as it's their site and will always have the latest.

Can't wait to go home from work so I can give this a try.  I've been waiting for this, at least until Pescado builds his own Story Progression Mod!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 20, 14:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No harm in being certain and not causing my computer to go up in a fiery ball and all the rest of the wrath. 

Oh you have no idea how much fiery balls of wrath Pesacdo can conjure up.  Cheesy

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 20, 14:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I prefer the sound of JM's progression ideas personally and havent had much interest in Indie, but I am tempted to give this a try now that it actually works with AM.

Lisen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 20, 15:03:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is really awful! Two of the best additions for Sims3 now works together! And it works perfect, as far as I can see...
Enelen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 20, 15:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Avast just knew when to CTD my game! Cheesy Gonna grab the new mods and test them - at least this will end the constant hopping around to keep the neighbourhood living! Let's hope Indie will work this time, as the first time I installed AM was because I couldn't make Indie work. But I will switch to the Awesome story progression the moment it will be available!

*is positively giddy*

- I guess I'd better take out the awesomified teenwoohoomod now, though
LoafCat
Asinine Airhead

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 20, 15:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like the customization in Indie Stone. It is something that EA should have included in the game.

Also new AM has a new cheat that makes all the sims in the neighborhood dance: "discoinferno".

<tsen> I AM DIPSHIT, HEAR ME ROAR
[21:08] <kewian> You can type on the computer but can't work?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 20, 15:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like the customization in Indie Stone. It is something that EA should have included in the game.

Also new AM has a new cheat that makes all the sims in the neighborhood dance: "discoinferno".

I have seen it in action and I think I shall pass on that one. My home lot got a teaser last night. Tongue

- I guess I'd better take out the awesomified teenwoohoomod now, though

I have it in mine and seems to be working okay. Mind you I haven't actually used the functionality of it yet but getting teens to woohoo.

ramseyazad
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 20, 15:20:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I re-awesomed teenwoohoo and played for a couple hours without any issues.  Haven't seen if indie will marry off the teens yet, however.  I personally *loved* the other secret command we got. 
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2009 July 20, 16:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where is the actual information about this, from Lemmy and Binky?   They don't seem to have mentioned it on MTS

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Enelen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 July 20, 16:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where do you get these "secret commands" from? I can't see that discoinferno Smiley, but while I see some new things, I'm not sure what comes from Indie and what's new. For instance purgegenetichair and genetics - what do they do?
LoafCat
Asinine Airhead

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 July 20, 16:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where do you get these "secret commands" from? I can't see that discoinferno Smiley, but while I see some new things, I'm not sure what comes from Indie and what's new. For instance purgegenetichair and genetics - what do they do?

You type discoinferno into the cheat box. Its not on the help list. As for the other ones, I have no idea what they do.

<tsen> I AM DIPSHIT, HEAR ME ROAR
[21:08] <kewian> You can type on the computer but can't work?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 July 20, 16:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where is the actual information about this, from Lemmy and Binky?   They don't seem to have mentioned it on MTS

There are rather short on that sort of thing. They actually put the new files up without telling anyone last night. I only knew because Pescado told me.  Roll Eyes

Ingeli started a thread about it on MTS and Lemmy was like 'It's not out yet' and she was like 'Uh, I'm already testing it'.  Cheesy

You type discoinferno into the cheat box. Its not on the help list. As for the other ones, I have no idea what they do.

Well another one is trogdorstrikesagain. Wink

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009 July 20, 16:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so the lite version actually *requires* awesomemod in order to work?  That won't help me then.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 July 20, 16:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so the lite version actually *requires* awesomemod in order to work?  That won't help me then.

Yes if you want them to run together then you need both. They divided their file up into their core and the 'mod'. The mod one now runs with the Awesomemod core, but you can still run it just with the Indie core too although I don't see much point. It's not like their core does a heck of a lot extra outside the stuff that's in the mod file. *shrug* I guess that option exists mainly for people who want Indie but don't want Awesomemod.

lemmy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 July 20, 16:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are rather short on that sort of thing. They actually put the new files up without telling anyone last night. I only knew because Pescado told me.  Roll Eyes

Ingeli started a thread about it on MTS and Lemmy was like 'It's not out yet' and she was like 'Uh, I'm already testing it'.  Cheesy

Er 'rather short on that sort of thing', considering I only found out through Ingeli's post that it had been released in the first place a few hours ago, we can hardly be criticised for lack of extensive documentation on it at that point, can we? Wink

And about the new files up without telling anybody, there hardly seemed any point in shouting about it when the Awesome mod that actually used the new version hadn't been released. :p
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 July 20, 16:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er 'rather short on that sort of thing', considering I only found out through Ingeli's post that it had been released in the first place a few hours ago, we can hardly be criticised for lack of extensive documentation on it at that point, can we? Wink

And about the new files up without telling anybody, there hardly seemed any point in shouting about it when the Awesome mod that actually used the new version hadn't been released. :p

Well when you have a mod that initially came with one file and then suddenly upload a new version that comes with two without telling anyone, yeah, it might cause a bit of confusion. Tongue I mean this is ModTheSims we're talking about. Plus that kind of a big change to do and keep mum on, but that's just me I suppose.

Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 July 20, 17:18:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has made my day.
With the time away from awesome mod, Alot has changed.
So I'm getting to explore alot of new features.

Yay for Two brains working together to please all!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 July 20, 17:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if it is IndieStone or general improvements in Awesomemod, but my saving times are finally back to normal now with this new version.
* jordi is happy.
That's one of the documented changes in this version, yes. We found an EAxian bug that was causing massive spammage and pruned it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Brick_town
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 July 20, 17:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry just wanted to ask this, what is entailed in the indiestone mod?
I know it has alot to do with adjusting story mode, I did type this in google and nothing came up so i just wanted to know what the indiestone mod brings to the game.

Ps. Anyone know what extra commands it brings to the game.

I think I'm lost!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 July 20, 17:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it has alot to do with adjusting story mode, I did type this in google and nothing came up so i just wanted to know what the indiestone mod brings to the game.

Uh try taking out the space between indie and stone. Might want to add sims in there too and viola you should come up with something. Tongue

zolabee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 July 20, 18:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356632    Here's the address, not linked.  Go read all about it.

I admit I'm probably a retard - but I'm only retarded if I stay there - so laugh at me- but, watch your back, because I learn pretty da*n fast!
dowens
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 July 20, 19:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am very excited for this! I had the Indie stone installed, but just the mod package. I never installed t he core and it worked without the core. However I did update my Indie stone from the link given. Now just reading through what the awesome mod does.

Just a question: I've been reading about the Awesome mod and someone mentioned somewhere that sims on maternity leave can go back to work with the awesome mod. However I do not see this listed? Maybe I missed it between everything else! Also if true can they go while they are pregnant as well? Thx in advance!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: