More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:21:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New peggy hairs. They doesn't replace anything
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New peggy hairs. They doesn't replace anything  (Read 96623 times)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: New peggy hairs. They doesn't replace anything
« Reply #150 on: 2009 July 30, 02:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please. Do you even have to wonder? I give her a week tops until she comes out with a 'donation' hair. I am sure all these sites are dying for more donations since TS2 is going the way of the dodo bird for the most part.

Funny thing is, I looked at the image for that new "free" hair on her front page and it said "Rosesims2" on it so for a second I thought it was TS2. Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: 2009 July 30, 02:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, you called it.  I thought she'd at least wait a fucking month or so like she did for Sims 2.  Geez.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2009 July 30, 04:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least she admits to using WesH and Delphy's tools to make her hairs. Now without shame and lying, she throws the finger to their faces.

Won't be available as "pay" only hair for too long. Know some pissed off simmers that are buying just to share them!

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
simovitch
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009 August 05, 07:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please. Do you even have to wonder? I give her a week tops until she comes out with a 'donation' hair. I am sure all these sites are dying for more donations since TS2 is going the way of the dodo bird for the most part.

Funny thing is, I looked at the image for that new "free" hair on her front page and it said "Rosesims2" on it so for a second I thought it was TS2. Tongue

i have the hair on the left in my game and it looks awful and i cant believe they are charging for that crap. the rest look just like giant wigs. lol
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2009 August 05, 11:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't you heard? TEH BOOMP is the New Thing.
Don't forget.. we're all really in a beauty pageant every day of the week, whether we're poolside (and not wet) or grocery shopping!

i have the hair on the left in my game and it looks awful and i cant believe they are charging for that crap. the rest look just like giant wigs. lol

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2009 August 05, 14:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me that website is a spoof. No one in their right mind could honestly think the product or the advertisement was decent.

ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2009 August 05, 14:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me that website is a spoof. No one in their right mind could honestly think the product or the advertisement was decent.

It's real. That same commercial played on TV not too long ago and those Bump-Its are in stores now. I just saw them at Wal-Mart the other day.
Rockermonkey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2009 August 05, 14:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That commercial is pure gold.  Grin

I love how the girls are acting like their all beautiful and everything XD. I think like one hair looked normal. Then all the rest looked like...I don't even know...
witchzenka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2009 August 05, 16:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I intend to spend my life savings creating the Bump-It for men.  My mostly bald fiance has agreed to test it for me.  I expect to be very rich. 
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009 August 05, 19:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the very small Bumpit looked okay, but it's one of those products where if I ever got into a fatal car crash, my last thought would be, "Oh God!  Now everyone will know I wear a Bumpit!"

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2009 August 05, 21:26:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bum-pits are not edible, the site advises.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: 2009 August 06, 00:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rumor has it that Sarah Palin uses Bumpits.  If she doesn't, then she must tease and spray her hair daily; my grandmother used to do that in the 60's or 70's, until her hair started falling out due to the damage.  What's wrong with normal-looking hair?

Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2009 August 06, 02:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh now I see, Peggy intentionally made those hairstyles fat to make the sims look like they were wearing Bumpits.   
She has such designer intuition!

The things infomercials try to sell people. Roll Eyes  Anything that makes your head look deformed is ugly to me... but, as far as shame in wearing goes, it's probably along the same lines as hair extensions or toupees'.  Just another product to make up for what's not there.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2009 August 06, 04:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They all look like Southern US hairstyles to me. I could never use them...I have really thin, slick hair which is even worse since I suffered some follicle damage in a fire seven years ago. Those things would hurt like hell. Most barrettes just fall right through.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009 August 07, 09:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The TV commercials look like the models are actually sticking them straight down into their skull to keep them on.   Perhaps they're actually devices for performing home pre-frontal lobotomies.  This would explain a great deal.
sumpsychochic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2009 August 07, 15:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They all look like Southern US hairstyles to me. I could never use them...I have really thin, slick hair which is even worse since I suffered some follicle damage in a fire seven years ago. Those things would hurt like hell. Most barrettes just fall right through.

I live in the Southern US and I don't see hairstyles like that on a normal basis. My sister occasionally teases her hair to get it to bump a little bit, but my hair is too thin to make them work right and teasing my hair causes too much damage.

I   -   S   -  F  -  J
11% 25% 50% 1%
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: 2009 August 08, 12:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in the Southern US and I don't see hairstyles like that on a normal basis. My sister occasionally teases her hair to get it to bump a little bit, but my hair is too thin to make them work right and teasing my hair causes too much damage.

I'm with you on that one. Grew up in the Live Oak (San Antonio) neighborhood of Texas. We saw a LOT of bumps for anything involving the football teams. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, games, etc. Anything involving pageants, beauty contests, or floats also brought out the helmet headed femmes. Other than that, I didn't really see teased hair aside from older women like my grandmother; who kept her hair cut relatively short, curled it all over, and teased the curls out to make a much softer, more realistic hairstyle.

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: