More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:02:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Pregnant sims have no bottom part to their stomachs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pregnant sims have no bottom part to their stomachs!  (Read 17759 times)
DaVinci
Asinine Airhead

I shall poke you with my sharp pointy fork!

View Profile
Pregnant sims have no bottom part to their stomachs!
« on: 2009 July 18, 01:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just noticed probably the most stupidest thing in my view revolving around pregnant female sims besides the all the bugs in this game. I'm not sure if this goes for the male pregnancy mod as well. But WHY on earth do pregnant female sims have no bottom part to their stomachs? I kinda find this a little bit odd not only because it looks funny but the fact that it's unrealistic! was EA just too darn lazy to fix it? This will probably no-doubt be fixed when someone can figure out how to create a whole new pregnancy mesh for the Sims3. I'm hoping that this will be fixed soon. I might include a screen shot later, not sure if I will though because most of you might have seen it already..  Undecided

Screenshot is here: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2673/screenshot5ydv.jpg
« Last Edit: 2009 July 18, 02:13:09 by DaVinci » Logged
CharleeRose
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pregnant sims have no bottom part to their stomachs!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 18, 02:00:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm missing something but I could swear my preggo sims have had normal tummies (nothing missing).  I'd love to see a screenshot of this so I can know what to look for in my game.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 18, 02:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try having your sim plan a different outfit. Some of the clothing doesn't have a pregnancy morph. Any of the dresses that double as nightgowns will work, as will most tracksuit type outfits.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
DaVinci
Asinine Airhead

I shall poke you with my sharp pointy fork!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 18, 02:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try having your sim plan a different outfit. Some of the clothing doesn't have a pregnancy morph. Any of the dresses that double as nightgowns will work, as will most tracksuit type outfits.

I've tried that too, but it's grayed out.. and you would have thought EA would have used a pregnancy morph for all the separate tops to go along with the bottoms but I guess they didn't.
Plum
Juvenile Jackass

WTF is she on about now?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 18, 04:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait... this is news? I've never seen pants with a pregmorph. You'll notice that even in the game's opening movie, the pregnant Sim does not have a bottom to her belly.

I keep my pregnant Sims in dresses.

jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 18, 04:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too. I remember the first time I played and surely enough there was no bottom pregmorph happening. I switched to a dress and keep it that way for my sanity.

chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 18, 05:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims wore a sweatshirt and jeans during her pregnancy, but because the sweatshirt covered her entire belly, it didn't look strange at all. Then again, I play zoomed out, so it's possible that I just didn't notice any weirdness.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 18, 13:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You found that to be unsettling? Get the blur remover and put your pregnant Sim in the shower - then come back and tell me how she takes the baby off when she washes.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 18, 21:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you do to control their wardrobe?  I plan plenty of maternity freindly outfits beforehand hoping the sim will use them instead -  but each and every time, it lands me with this randomy generated crap.  It's great if it's the dress, but I get the jogging suit more often than not. 
jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 18, 22:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Usually the formal outfit is just the regular sundress so I just have her change to formal.

Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 19, 00:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You found that to be unsettling? Get the blur remover and put your pregnant Sim in the shower - then come back and tell me how she takes the baby off when she washes.

That really annoyed me, too. I mean, sure, it's blurred by default, but at least in TS2 they had a naked pregnant morph. It strikes me as even lazier this time because they ought to know the blurs would be removed first thing the community did, but I really shouldn't be surprised, should I...
sumpsychochic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 July 19, 00:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine definitely does the same thing if my sim is wearing shirt and pants (jeans or jogging pants) which is slightly annoying since the jeans and jogging pants are considered maternity wear.

I   -   S   -  F  -  J
11% 25% 50% 1%
zolabee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 July 19, 01:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wishing that same thing when pregnant. How fortuitous that EA thought of saving their poor Sim's sanity.  Wink

I admit I'm probably a retard - but I'm only retarded if I stay there - so laugh at me- but, watch your back, because I learn pretty da*n fast!
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 July 19, 07:28:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you do to control their wardrobe?  I plan plenty of maternity freindly outfits beforehand hoping the sim will use them instead -  but each and every time, it lands me with this randomy generated crap.  It's great if it's the dress, but I get the jogging suit more often than not. 

My sims either keep a part (or all) of their pre-pregnancy outfit if it's one of the pieces of clothing with pregnancy morphs, or they switch into an outfit that's sort of similar to what they were wearing. The ones that were wearing pants switch to a pair of pants, the ones wearing a dress to another dress.

I don't have access to my game screenshots at the moment, but I can post some pictures later on. Among the pieces of clothing that do have pregancy morphs are the T-shirt-over-a-long-sleeved shirt top, the skinny jeans, the jogging pants (and the matching top), and the spaghetti strap dress, at least. If you dress your sims in those before they switch to their pregnancy clothing, they should keep that same outfit during the pregnancy, also.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
sumpsychochic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 July 19, 17:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims either keep a part (or all) of their pre-pregnancy outfit if it's one of the pieces of clothing with pregnancy morphs, or they switch into an outfit that's sort of similar to what they were wearing. The ones that were wearing pants switch to a pair of pants, the ones wearing a dress to another dress.

I don't have access to my game screenshots at the moment, but I can post some pictures later on. Among the pieces of clothing that do have pregancy morphs are the T-shirt-over-a-long-sleeved shirt top, the skinny jeans, the jogging pants (and the matching top), and the spaghetti strap dress, at least. If you dress your sims in those before they switch to their pregnancy clothing, they should keep that same outfit during the pregnancy, also.

But the skinny jeans and the jogging pants will not have the pregnancy morph, just the shirt.

I   -   S   -  F  -  J
11% 25% 50% 1%
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 July 19, 18:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims either keep a part (or all) of their pre-pregnancy outfit if it's one of the pieces of clothing with pregnancy morphs, or they switch into an outfit that's sort of similar to what they were wearing.

Now that I think about it, my sim might not have been wearing the dress I picked out for her when she started showing... I haven't played TS3 in a few weeks... lack of cc and mods have regressed me back to the safety of TS2 for the the time being.    Anyways, I'll try again next time I play.  Maybe someone will make pregnancy morphs for more outfits in the meantime... a nude morph would be great.  Lazy tards at Eaxis... and here I thought my opinion of them couldn't possibly drop any further.  Do they want us to hate them?
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 July 20, 05:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ut the skinny jeans and the jogging pants will not have the pregnancy morph, just the shirt.

True, I said it wrong. I was trying to explain which clothing can be worn during pregnancy, but not all of it has the correct morphing if you look closely.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Plum
Juvenile Jackass

WTF is she on about now?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2009 July 20, 05:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I put them in a maternity outfit of my choosing before they realize they're pregnant. If I do that, they'll stay in it.

nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2009 July 20, 12:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They also aren't pregnant when they bathe. Wink check it out. xD
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 July 20, 13:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some examples of the pregnancy outfit changes from my game:

The shirt obviously stayed the same, the pants changed to the skinny jeans:

The shirt again stayed the same, the jeans changed to slightly different ones (the skinny jeans like above):

The dress changed to a different one, the socks, unfortunately, stayed:

One of my less successful outfit changes (eww):

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 July 20, 13:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nekonoai - a whole one page to scan and you can't notice previously mentioned information? *sheesh*

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2009 July 20, 14:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops. Did I miss that? LOL My bad. It's an off day. I'm not feelin the best and I'm stuck at work because SOMEBODY asked the boss if they could go home sick. That's the last time I even bother telling her I'm sick. She always ends up going home that day, leaving me here by myself feeling half dead.

/rant
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 July 20, 19:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that yellow dress. 

The sim I play the most always wears dresses, so it was her I designed a maternity dress for using the yellow dress mesh.  It looked nice, and I was content.  Smiley

If memory serves me correctly, she still changed back to the yellow dress, which I loathe, btw....and even more so now that I've noticed this: D:

Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 July 20, 19:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is it we're meant to be looking at?  Huh

Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 July 20, 19:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh. I fail at basic observation.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: