More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:05:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Trash compactor sound emitter attachment crap
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Trash compactor sound emitter attachment crap  (Read 4548 times)
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
Trash compactor sound emitter attachment crap
« on: 2009 July 15, 20:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
I don't know how the developers at EA could have messed this up but they did. I'm talking about the sound emitter for the trash compactor. Every time a Sim uses this object, the sound emitter is attached to the Sim! So when he walks away the sound goes with him.  Undecided
I know there are more important things to fix but maybe it can be put on the ToDo-List.

Greetings,
Cyron
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Trash compactor sound emitter attachment crap
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 15, 21:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking about f-ed up sound...

I was playing Sunset Valley, the beachfront lot between the Wan-Goddard and the Ursine house lots.  I hear a baby crying; no kid on my lot.  More crying; I'm like wtf?  I move over to the Ursine lot and behold, there is a crying baby whose cries could be heard in one lot over. 

Then I hear a doorbell, look down and nobody is at the door.  Again I go wtf...scroll to the neighboring lot and...you guessed it...someone was ringing the doorbell of the Wan house.   Angry

My sims moved out shortly after that.  Although, the view is lovely, so I may just evict those idiots and put in a family with NO close neighbors   Cool
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 16, 01:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had one house with the repair soundlet stuck for three generations.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 16, 04:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then I hear a doorbell, look down and nobody is at the door.  Again I go wtf...scroll to the neighboring lot and...you guessed it...someone was ringing the doorbell of the Wan house.   Angry

I like my houses to be close together, so this has happened to me on more than one lot. Drives me up the wall.

I sing along with elevator music.
rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 16, 04:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A while back, I sent a couple upstairs for some fun and scrolled out to check the garden.  Suddenly I heard moaning and gasping of a most suspicious nature, and thought, no, it couldn't possibly be... and of course it wasn't.  Eventually I figured out the neighbor was in labor.  It was an odd moment.  
kemowery
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 17, 14:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In one of my houses (in the $14,700 lot in Riverview; can't remember the address), I pretty routinely get the "ghost arrival" carnival music.  There are no ghosts.  AFAICT, no one has died in any of the surrounding houses, either.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 17, 17:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any burglaries nearby? The music for a ghostly visit is the same as the one for the burglar visit.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: