More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:37:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dunno if this is poss...?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dunno if this is poss...?  (Read 6674 times)
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
Dunno if this is poss...?
« on: 2005 July 27, 18:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sometimes really pissed with my sims (no real surprise) and long to be able to interact with them in a fairly negative way. E.g. give 'em a right good slap!
In days of yore there existed a game called Dungeon Keeper where the curser was a hand and you could beat your minions to a pulp (joy) causing deeper respect and awe. And, at least in my case, a warm glowing feeling. Could this be done to the sims or am I just taking the God complex too far?

Meh...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Dunno if this is poss...?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 27, 18:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buyable Fire not good enough for you?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 27, 19:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But does that not always kill them? I think she wants something that punishes them, but leaves them alive (I think). I don't get slap urges often, only toward the trash-can kickers :D

My issue is with the dumb cow. My PC's are not able to give it a good and deserved thrashing, the insult/fight/etc. interaction doesn't pop up. I wish it did though, the creature goes on my nerves quite often. Is that a game thing, or do the PC's need a certain disposition (mood) or character-trait (grouchy) for that to be possible? I mean, the cheerleaders are able to beat it up, why can't my PC's?

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 July 27, 19:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get "Interact Without Greet". It will enable you to insult, poke, pummel, and thrash cows, llamas, and cheerleaders. As well as random passers-by, all without ever greeting them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 July 27, 20:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get "Interact Without Greet". It will enable you to insult, poke, pummel, and thrash cows, llamas, and cheerleaders. As well as random passers-by, all without ever greeting them.

I have that, but it didn't seem to work with the cows. I'll re-download, and re-try. Re-thanks

G.

~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 July 27, 22:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I was gonna ask about the cows why my sims and Christianluv NPC's can beat up everyone except for the cows.  I would love a slap hand, especially for toddlers who refuse to learn words.
dawnkeeper
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 July 27, 22:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sometimes really pissed with my sims (no real surprise) and long to be able to interact with them in a fairly negative way. E.g. give 'em a right good slap!
In days of yore there existed a game called Dungeon Keeper where the curser was a hand and you could beat your minions to a pulp (joy) causing deeper respect and awe. And, at least in my case, a warm glowing feeling. Could this be done to the sims or am I just taking the God complex too far?

Oooh! I love Dungeon Keeper. I cannot seem to get DK1 to run on XP, but I have DK2 to keep me busy. I always play after a particularly trying day and slap some minions around. That game is truly awesome!  Grin

Lurkety, lurk, lurk!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 July 27, 22:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My issue is with the dumb cow. My PC's are not able to give it a good and deserved thrashing, the insult/fight/etc. interaction doesn't pop up. I wish it did though, the creature goes on my nerves quite often. Is that a game thing, or do the PC's need a certain disposition (mood) or character-trait (grouchy) for that to be possible? I mean, the cheerleaders are able to beat it up, why can't my PC's?

G.

Get TwoJeff/Windkeeper's interactive Cow Mascot trophy. It's quite the fun little scenario. Smiley
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 July 27, 22:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cow trophy thingy is not just a decoration? See, that's what I get for just skimming through things, I should know better than that. *runs to TJ's forum to get the cow trophy*

G.

themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 July 28, 04:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The no greet hack works.  Though if you use the cow head the cow is too distressed to be fought with.
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 July 29, 11:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But does that not always kill them? I think she wants something that punishes them, but leaves them alive (I think). I don't get slap urges often, only toward the trash-can kickers Cheesy

G.

Buyable fire causes a reasonable return for my frustration but it does kill 'em off as is pointed out. So it is the punishment I would like that leaves them living, if sore. Just a few blood splatters would be nice...

A girl's gotta dream eh?

Meh...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: