More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:11:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  They can autonomously cheat.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: They can autonomously cheat.  (Read 18545 times)
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: They can autonomously cheat.
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 29, 20:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was he mean-spirited, inappropriate or hot headed? Those are the only traits I've seen with the 'imply mother is a llama' interaction. And might explain why he wanted to break up.
My game is sadly not even that exciting, I've never seen the wish to break up.  Tongue
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 29, 20:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He was insane.  I decided he'd had some kind of psychotic break.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 29, 20:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Well, that makes sense.
caitlyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 30, 20:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then after he became an adult he got this want to break up with her!  He didn't appear to be interested in anyone else, and she had not cheated on him in any way.

In the same vein of "wtf?"....in my Legacy, I've had two mothers of children want to see their children marry.  This after the children were already married for years and parents themselves.  Apparently the mom didn't approve of the current spouse.  I'd keep deleting the want, and it kept coming back till the mom died.

Not all those who wander are lost.
--J R R Tolkien
scyllaadell
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 July 01, 04:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread is reminding me very much of a CAS sim I made. She's both Hopeless Romantic and Flirty, as well as Bookworm, Clumsy, and Loner.

I told said sim to go to the park one day, and happened to look away for just a moment. The next thing I knew, she was kissing Beau Andrews, whom she had never met before! His wife also happened to be at the park with him. Needless to say, not only did my hapless sim suddenly have her first love, the wife was pissed off and showed some sort of 'caught cheating' indicator over her head.

I was mortified and had my sim get the hell out of there as fast as she could.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 July 01, 05:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have found the issue which was causing this and beat it with a hammer. Based on the general structure of it, I am inclined to classify it as a bug.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Grumblesnort
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 July 01, 09:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He is Jon Lesson in Riverview. His traits are Artistic, Hopeless romantic, Charismatic, Virtuoso and Great Kisser.

Now why on earth does he autonomously flirt with all and sundry (all ages and gender, mostly with incompatible traits) when he has a wife who shares 4 out the 5 traits with him and a very high relationship and a new born son taboot ?

From a story perspective, I think Jon Lessen is confused about his sexuality, which probably puts him at odds with his quaint little home life and his innermost feelings. I say this because I start many neighborhoods for various reasons, and each time with a new Riverview, Jon Lessen has ended up sharing his home with a man. The first time I noticed this, Lucky Perkins had pulled into his driveway and went off to bed. Switching active families confirmed a very close relationship with the old coot. Another time, with my Legacy sim, living across from the Lessen compound made it easy to spot when Lee Chung moved in. Jon even gave Lee the Margaret Vaguester, which I know only because I subsequently stole it and it is labeled as such.

Maybe Jon loves wifey and junior, but he just can't help but want to experiment...with everyone.
Verdant
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 July 01, 09:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm beginning to think that maybe Hopeless Romantics have the "go flirt with everyone" thing coded in too. I had a girl (Absent-minded, artistic, computer whiz, friendly, hopeless romantic) who, just after accepting her boyfriend's proposal, walked off to try and flirt with his room-mate who she'd only just met while her fiancée was being chatted to by someone else. Maybe they're supposed to have a "love at first sight" thing going on that doesn't get disabled when they're already IN love?
Ryslin
Dimwitted Dunce

I/E NF P/J- Yah , what about it?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 July 01, 13:54:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will move your stupid face further up on the list of things to beat with a hammer, then.

Please do , The legendary wars were started for less.
However in the interest of my "f" ness.. I did find it a hilarious statement.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 July 01, 15:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still think your stupid face is stupid.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Silverdrake
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2009 July 01, 15:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like Jon has a little impulse-control problem - perhaps he needs an electronic monitoring system? or a leash?

Most of the Hopeless Romantics I know in RL don't kiss anyone but their yappy dogs.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: