More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:24:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107128 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #525 on: 2011 June 23, 14:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me three on queue stompage these days - you send a sim to exercise under supreme comander and (usually when they have an exercise for x hours want) some unknown townie feels the need to come over and drag them off the treadmill for a conversation.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: 2011 June 24, 14:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you use AwesomeMod?

Teens can stay out late. Kids immediately run home and refuse the leave the lot again until 6AM.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: 2011 June 24, 18:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Imaginary Friends really need some work:

A)  Queue stomping.  My child's attempt to hold a bake sale kept being interrupted by the IF's constant demands to Pillow Fight, cancelling the "tend table" action.

B)  Creepy stalker behavior.  The IF FIXATES on the child, following her everywhere, including into the bathroom.  My child can't use the toilet or take a bath without the IF popping in, interrupting, and causing a negative "Embarrassed" moodlet for them both.  Locking the door sometimes works, but the IF can TELEPORT, and will sometimes do so to get to the child.  It's almost as creepy as the "entertainers" from TS1 Vacation.

Right now, the only workaround I've found is that putting the IF back into the child's inventory while it is in doll form (such as when the child sleeps or goes to school) will make it unable to manifest itself.

The only one I know that enjoys the IF and it's behavior is my eleven year old niece, and she shouldn't be playing the game. I find it a teeth grinding chore.  EA developers missed the mark with the IF. 

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: 2011 June 25, 00:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only other workround for the IF i have found, is tell it to go away and it reverts to doll form .Then put it in the childs inventory and bury it in the sandpit and leave it there
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: 2011 June 25, 06:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doing it that way creates a MASSIVE relationship drop, and your child gets the "Lost a Friend" negative moodlet.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
T-man
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: 2011 June 25, 06:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: A way to put plants into the family inventory so I can move with my garden?
or
WCIF: A way to own and live at two houses with the same household? (I realize this probably does not exist.)
Solmyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: 2011 June 25, 10:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: A way to put plants into the family inventory so I can move with my garden?

This can be done via an option in AwesomeMod.
T-man
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: 2011 June 27, 01:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another WCIF: I remember a "box of seeds" mod on MTS. Since it's down, does anyone know where I can get it.
-or-
WCIF: A fix for the bug that stops a sim from buying omni-plant seeds even when they've finished the quest. I know it's not just me, but I can't google my way to a fix.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: 2011 June 27, 01:51:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another WCIF: I remember a "box of seeds" mod on MTS. Since it's down, does anyone know where I can get it.
How about you wait until Delphy gets MTS back up?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: 2011 June 27, 02:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh man, have you looked at his twitter page? It's all, ZOMG, I can't live without this and that, when are you coming back online!!!! It's ridiculous, and he's actually responding to all of them.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: 2011 June 27, 02:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh man, have you looked at his twitter page? It's all, ZOMG, I can't live without this and that, when are you coming back online!!!! It's ridiculous, and he's actually responding to all of them.
I am so glad I dumped MTS for here when I got tired of all the stupidity that went on there.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: 2011 June 29, 09:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: A modded version or some sort of mod that lets me place stairs on "no floor tiles" or at least delete them AFTER I've placed the stairs, moveobjects on fails to work for stairs (The spiral ones that is). Or invisible floor tiles? Can't seem to find them.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: 2011 June 29, 16:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The entitledness of speshul snowflakes is hilarious, and I don't know how Delphy puts up with it.  The fact that he DOES put up with it makes it extra-fun for us when said snowflakes come here.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: 2011 June 29, 18:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if a mirror image of the spiral stairs has been made yet?  There are many occasions when I would prefer the stairs turned the opposite way, but EAxis in its infinite stupidity seems to think that stairs turning one way is all that is needed.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 30, 00:09:27 by wizard_merlin » Logged

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: 2011 June 29, 19:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if a mirror image of the spiral stairs has been made yet?  There are many occasions when I would prefer the stairs turned the opposite  way, but EAxis in its infinite stupidity seems to think that stairs turning one way is all that is needed.

Mesh wise that would be easy and very doable, would need custom animations though.

KawaiiMiyo
Dollaboo
Dimwitted Dunce

INFP! ^_^

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: 2011 June 30, 15:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering if someone has managed to put out a mod for no autonomous pillow fighting. It's a bit excessive, and surely I can't be the only one being driven crazy by it. Hmm also I wouldn't mind something keeping kids from playing race car driver on couches automatically or standing on the chairs making grandeur speeches. Those hats are just awful looking, and its near impossible to have an old historical themed town, kids and free will at the same time. 

Those things were enough for me to try to figure out how to do my own modding to come up with a fix, but while I *think* I've figured out how to change autonomy on objects I have yet to figure out the whole modifying socials thing.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. ~Ayn Rand
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: 2011 July 01, 00:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can find the "No Autonomous Pillow Fighting" mod by Twoftmama at Crazy Town. She also has many other mods that will make your game much easier and less frustrating.

http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?/forum/396-ep-tweaks-sims-3/

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: 2011 July 03, 02:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now, the only workaround I've found is that putting the IF back into the child's inventory while it is in doll form (such as when the child sleeps or goes to school) will make it unable to manifest itself.
You're surprised? Of course imaginary friends are creepy. What did you expect from a deranged mind?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Barbara Walters
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: 2011 July 06, 10:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a properly updated version of the Generations registration gift? Yesterday I re-downloaded it from the store and it still has the wonky phone with the missing receiver.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: 2011 July 06, 13:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a properly updated version of the Generations registration gift? Yesterday I re-downloaded it from the store and it still has the wonky phone with the missing receiver.

If you're using sims3packs you have to uninstall it from the launcher first, you can't just install the new one on top of the old one.

Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: 2011 July 06, 14:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the same problem with the phone after uninstalling and deleting the original sims 3 pack and redownloading from the store.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: 2011 July 06, 14:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you try the one from here? Cause it works if you're doing it right. Did you uninstall the set and the phone?

Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: 2011 July 06, 14:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I uninstalled the whole set via the launcher, deleted the sims 3 pack and redownloaded from the store. I haven't tried the one from here though.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: 2011 July 06, 15:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a mod to hide/remove the option to 'tinker' with stuff?

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Barbara Walters
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: 2011 July 06, 16:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're using sims3packs you have to uninstall it from the launcher first, you can't just install the new one on top of the old one.

I'm quite aware of that, common knowledge and such. I had originally downloaded the Generations registration gift from here first when it had originally came out but it, too, had the same issue that the one I recently downloaded from the store had. And yes, I when I decrapified it, I did it correctly. If someone posted a properly working version, I hadn't known about it.

When you say "the one from here", which one are you referring to? Last time I checked, it was being shared by various people in various formats. Did anyone disclose if they had properly working version?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: