More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:07:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106937 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #225 on: 2010 September 24, 20:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women are apparently stupid as all hell, too, judging by your complete failure to get the point.

Let me break it down:

Poster 1: Why do people want teen WHORE mods?!!?!
Poster 2: Sex doesnt make someone a whore
Poster 1: ALL I'M SAYING is WAY TOO MANY TEENS get PRAGNENT and they should STOP DOING THAT (but sex is okay)
Me: Because pregnancy is, after all, intentional 100% of the time
Women of MATY: rabble rabble rabble self righteous cunts out the ass how dare you seriously imply that pregnancy doesn't happen by accident and women aren't people, I'm going to go be ugly in front of a hooters because I hate pretty women

I'm quoting in case you soup, because this is gold.

I was going to give you some leeway, since your original response was supposed to be sarcasm. But now I see that you really are a misogynistic wanker with serious vag issues. Did your Mommy love your sisters more, or did she wish you were a girl?

Maybe you and the Tard could go to Hooters together! That'll stick it to us feminists for sure.

Wyn
Dimwitted Dunce

ENFJ. whupz.

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2010 September 24, 20:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am conflicted: On the one hand, my IQ higher than 4 permits me (alone, apparently) to understand what Claeric actually originally meant (and you people accuse me of not getting sarcasm?), but, on the other hand, god DAMN that latest post was retarded.
Maybe Claeric should date Hook.

No, not alone.

However, if Claeric is going to be a wad, he should probably make sure that he is, at least, a funny wad.

This is not funny.

Do agree with the drama-starter, however. Teenage pregnancy is something to be ashamed of, both for the father and the mother. The teenage pregnancy rate is so high because of abstinence-only education/social conservatism, selfishness or stupidity on the part of the father, or stupidity or neediness on the part of the mother. Think I've covered most of the bases there.

<Kewian> I was desperate.
Silly Wyn!  He fucks the farm animals, they don't fuck him!  That would just be weird!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: 2010 September 24, 20:56:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the think about Claeric and his sense of humour. I would have thought he was joking or being sarcastic when he asked for a mod that would allow his sim to have sex with his adopted son - taking the mickey out of all the people squealing for inteen and incest mods. But that wasn't a joke, and his misogyny has spilled into posts previously.

But I'm sure this latest post is just more of his hilarious sense of humour that is over our heads.  Roll Eyes

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2010 September 24, 21:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, they apparently didn't "get" him at MTS, either.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: 2010 September 24, 22:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe his OTP is with rufio.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2010 September 24, 22:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women are apparently stupid as all hell, too, judging by your complete failure to get the point.

No, dude, your problem is that women are smart enough to catch you on your bullshit. Your "sarcasm" comes in the context of a bunch of crazy-ass comments you have made that indicates just how deep your fear and hatred of women is (I particularly enjoyed that post about how you were trying to make a 'hood with no women in it, but that the game was sabotaging you). So, sure, while someone else making an ineptly sarcastic response might have gotten by with just a raised eyebrow, your posting history meant no one was going to give you a free pass.

Your response to me, filled as it is with undercurrents of hate and rage at women for daring to be ugly and uppity and expressing our cunty opinions, further undermines your claims to lighthearted sarcasm.

Summary: we have your number, jackhole.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2010 September 24, 23:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had thought nothing could top his epic "sperm-tongue-vagina" rant about lesbians getting pregnant, but then the adoptive incest wish post happened, and now this.  He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2010 September 25, 00:16:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least he says what he thinks and sticks around, a lot more that can be said about other wussies.

I do say women do give A LOT of conflicting issues, its not hard to see women saying "dont treat us like a object" and then they expect men to treat them EXACTLY like that ... any men that is brave enough to venture the world of female literature can fix plenty of examples of that, after all Twillight success must means something (and not that people are stupid, I already knew that).

Of course I know enough to not argue that point in a estrogen filled forum, another misconception is that women are meek ... bullshit, they are far more aggressive that any men and if women were in power back in WW II we would not have to worry about things today because we would be dead, by nuclear fire.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2010 September 25, 00:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least he says what he thinks and sticks around, a lot more that can be said about other wussies.

I do say women do give A LOT of conflicting issues, its not hard to see women saying "dont treat us like a object" and then they expect men to treat them EXACTLY like that ... any men that is brave enough to venture the world of female literature can fix plenty of examples of that, after all Twillight success must means something (and not that people are stupid, I already knew that).

Of course I know enough to not argue that point in a estrogen filled forum, another misconception is that women are meek ... bullshit, they are far more aggressive that any men and if women were in power back in WW II we would not have to worry about things today because we would be dead, by nuclear fire.

Oh Christ, Dark Ron is here to share his learnings on WIMMEN.  DARK RON'S FEMALE FACT NUMBER ONE:  "A damp cloth applied promptly will keep fap stains from ruining manga tits."

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2010 September 25, 00:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So HE sticks around and defends his views, in a non-wussie way; whereas oestrogen-filled WOMEN are aggressively bent on genocide?

Crikey. I feel so powerful. Hear me ROAR.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2010 September 25, 00:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, Dark Ron, characters in Fappy Beach do not count as actual women for the purposes of surveying women's opinions on objectification.

mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2010 September 25, 00:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you the adopted son that Claeric was speaking about? Please explain how the fuck you can count Twilight success? The only people that I know who bought that are under the age of 18 and busy getting knocked up intentionally.

Edit to fix the bad job of editing before I hit submit.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2010 September 25, 13:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you the adopted son that Claeric was speaking about?

Roll Eyes

Please explain how the fuck you can count Twilight success?

Demographics, I just used a notable example but you really think its the only one?
How about Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter?

The only people that I know who bought that are under the age of 18 and busy getting knocked up intentionally.

http://www.examiner.com/twilight-in-national/the-demography-of-a-twilight-and-new-moon-fan

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2010 September 25, 21:51:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think they're talking about the same book I read:
Finding the powerful love story and precious (yet, at times, subtle) intricacies of the storyline...

Teen fans love the characters not only for their encapsulating dialogue
encapsulating  dialogue?

I think we could safely say that this reviewer doesn't have the foggiest notion of who might read these books, aside from the natural suspects. It's all guesswork based on seeing a few lines of people waiting to get into cinemas.

The reason this story resonates with so many people is purely that it matches the patriarchal myth that is inculcated in so many women throughout childhood; the myth that our prince will come, that he will save us, that he will love us, and, that despite being all-powerful, he will be benevolent toward us. Said myth is, of course, bollocks.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2010 September 26, 02:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes

Is that a yes or no? I don't read emoticon.

Demographics, I just used a notable example but you really think its the only one?
How about Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter?

I have never heard of Anita Baker or Vampire Hunter. If you said the Sookie Stackhouse series or Vampire Chronicles you'd of had me pegged. I am a fan of True Blood for the sexy viking, the vampires that aren't sparkly or sensitive, the violence, and the sex scenes featuring the sexy viking. I am a fan of the books for similar reasons.

You would have better luck learning about women if you spent more time with them and less time reading about them.

It appears the person that wrote the article pulled the information out of their ass.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2010 September 26, 03:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never heard of Anita Baker or Vampire Hunter. If you said the Sookie Stackhouse series or Vampire Chronicles you'd of had me pegged.

Sweet Jeebus.

mackico
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2010 September 26, 05:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm being dense, and it's been staring me right in the face for the last hour or so, but is there an up-to-date teen pregnancy mod compatible with the awesomemod and TS3Ambitions out there? Google hasn't provided me with much. Ta.
To my knowledge Twallan's woohooer still works for this patch.
Never heard of it.

Man, I feel thick for not knowing about that. I'll go see if I can find it.

I AM a woman and I don't understand us. I think it has something to do with hormones though.

Maybe I'm being dense, and it's been staring me right in the face for the last hour or so, but is there an up-to-date teen pregnancy mod compatible with the awesomemod and TS3Ambitions out there? Google hasn't provided me with much. Ta.

I never understood why so many people want their teen sims to be whores. Being a pregnant teen should not be so glorified, someone should make a moodlet for teen mothers that make passers by point and laugh at them so they feel the shame they should. Better yet someone should add a back alley and dumpster to the school rabbit hole, that way they have somewhere to toss their little accident after the prom. Smiley

Actually, I want my MALE teen Sim to be a whore, but whatever. It'd be neat to have the option of getting a female teen preggers in the future, but really it's the boys I want. Just so we're clear, he's meant to be an hermaphrodite alien, but I didn't want him to have tits so I made him "male."
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2010 September 26, 06:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I want my MALE teen Sim to be a whore, but whatever. It'd be neat to have the option of getting a female teen preggers in the future, but really it's the boys I want. Just so we're clear, he's meant to be an hermaphrodite alien, but I didn't want him to have tits so I made him "male."
Thank you for your overshare.  I simply haven't read enough insane, overly-complicated backstories people have made up about their goddamn pixel dolls.

Jeeves
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2010 September 26, 17:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That poor Sim is going to grow up to have an incestuous relationship with its son.

Quote from: Asstear
6. Banned me from my own forum
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2010 September 26, 17:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I AM a woman and I don't understand us. I think it has something to do with hormones though.

Of course. Women are not like properly evolved humans with the intelligence to overcome their hormones or emotions in order to act rationally.  Roll Eyes

Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2010 September 26, 18:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, that just makes the babby jeebus cry so hard. Do you also believe that men are animals (AKA "men can't help raping in conditions x, y and z"?). Do you also pee where ever you feel like it, whenever the urge strikes? Because, unlike hormones, peeing is a biological IMPERATIVE, yet we can control how and when we do that. Curious.

Here's a clue for you: It's called the Patriarchy, and we're all trapped in it and rewarded for acting a certain way, and punished for NOT acting that certain way. However SOME people recognise it for what it is - a Matrix-like system that pervades just about every single fucking thing we all do, see and hear from our times in the womb until our ticket is punched, used to oppress and benefit from women as a class, and these people tend to resist said social prescriptions and buck the expected and *gasp* be all unpredictable and shit.

The "confusion" comes in that the Patriarchy TELLS us that women should all be a, b, or c.

However, women are not monolith, not treatable as one being. Are, in fact, fully human, with varying interests, preferences and beliefs. This makes it harder for Dude Nation, who wants to believe that in order to "know" a woman (i.e. get sex from a woman), one need only follow a recipe of a, then b, then c, and the caek will be all yours, delicious and moist. The prospect of dealing with every person (including every woman) as an individual is just TMW and too daunting, so a false "problem" is created to make it seem all the fault of those darn pesky womminz, who won't let the doodz just treat them all the same goddamot.

No-one says it better than Morpeus, as quoted by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.—Morpheus

The red pills are on offer, if you are ready for it.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Jasumi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2010 September 28, 00:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. Women are not like properly evolved humans with the intelligence to overcome their hormones or emotions in order to act rationally.  Roll Eyes

Hence why they get knocked-up when they're 12. Women don't know what they want, because if they did, they'd be mortified by how perverse and sick their desires are...

No-one says it better than Morpeus, as quoted by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.—Morpheus

The red pills are on offer, if you are ready for it.

Now this sounds almost like New Age drabble. Roll Eyes What is wrong with you people?
Aimlak
Blathering Buffoon

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2010 September 28, 00:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. Women are not like properly evolved humans with the intelligence to overcome their hormones or emotions in order to act rationally.  Roll Eyes

Hence why they get knocked-up when they're 12...

Because the only reason male 12s don't get knocked up is because they lack hormones?

Quote from: Assmitten
Oh COME NOW Mr. Serious, we both know there's people who like to be digitally watched while they digitally fellate someone in a platypus suit.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2010 September 28, 00:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hence why they get knocked-up when they're 12. Women don't know what they want, because if they did, they'd be mortified by how perverse and sick their desires are...

"Hence why"?  Yet another hamtard who tries to sound educated but lacks the wherewithal to actually pull it off.
And this business concerning women not knowing what they want, let me tell you what I want, as a woman.  I want you to take your obviously inexperienced opinion and shove it up your ass.  It will most likely be the only action your booger-eating, pencil-dicked, immature self will ever see.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2010 September 28, 01:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women don't know what they want, because if they did, they'd be mortified by how perverse and sick their desires are...
Oh, goodie.  The Shouty Vole and Dark Ron have a third member in their He-Man Woman Haters' Club.  FINALLY they can have those circle jerks they've been pining for.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: