More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:14:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107029 times)
Tazzbaby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #125 on: 2010 August 01, 15:33:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone, just a quick question please...I have been out of the sims 3 loop since august last year due to my pc dying a painful death and losing all my saves Huh anyways I just now got my new pc and latest ep and would like to redld all the store content but would like to know if there is something knew I need to know about for all these latest updates and if there is a place on here that I can find it all together for dld instead of having to search through all the many pages Roll Eyes I mean I would do it if I had to but just trying to save a bit of time so I can get into my game to create which I haven't been able to do in so very long Sad So can someone help me please? Grin

hugs, Tazz
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2010 August 01, 15:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone, just a quick question please...I have been out of the sims 3 loop since august last year due to my pc dying a painful death and losing all my saves Huh anyways I just now got my new pc and latest ep and would like to redld all the store content but would like to know if there is something knew I need to know about for all these latest updates and if there is a place on here that I can find it all together for dld instead of having to search through all the many pages Roll Eyes I mean I would do it if I had to but just trying to save a bit of time so I can get into my game to create which I haven't been able to do in so very long Sad So can someone help me please? Grin

hugs, Tazz

Not sure when you left and if this was the case then too or not, but in a nutshell, now you need to decrapify those files. See here. As an alternative to created the batch file that post goes into you can also decrapify a mass quantity of files using JFade's Compressorizer. However, after you do that make sure you go and get the newest version of S3RC, add it to your Compresssorizer directory and overwrite the existing file as the one Jfade uses is old.

For getting all the files again, there are several people who maintain directories on file sharing sites archiving them all and you can find them if you look around here a bit, however that requires a lot of clicking and usually waiting for those services to let you download each file one by one.

It's probably easier to just get a comprehensive pack of those files via torrent. The annoying thing with that though is that they all claim to have everything but are almost always missing something or other.  Undecided

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Twizzy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2010 August 06, 09:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys  Smiley, i've done a lot of searching and im wondering, where can i find the The Renault Twizy ZE Pack and Prius Pack, those assholes on the site wont take my registration code, and all i have is expensivly paid original game with original registration code that i can't do anything with.i found most of the other stuff but i can't find any free stuff.And sorry for my english, im from Italy
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2010 August 06, 10:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys  Smiley, i've done a lot of searching and im wondering, where can i find the The Renault Twizy ZE Pack and Prius Pack, those assholes on the site wont take my registration code, and all i have is expensivly paid original game with original registration code that i can't do anything with.i found most of the other stuff but i can't find any free stuff.And sorry for my english, im from Italy

You haven't searched enough.  Both of those sets are available in this very section.

I'll even give you a better hint:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.0.html
Twizzy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2010 August 06, 13:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You haven't searched enough.  Both of those sets are available in this very section.

[/quote]

Yeah, thats the place in which i was looking for it
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2010 August 06, 13:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that I just found the items you're looking for in 1.5 seconds, you must have searched really hard.
« Last Edit: 2010 August 06, 14:36:19 by jeromycraig » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2010 August 06, 14:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back off asscrawlers, if you don't want to help go fuck yourself you retarded assholes, and for your info my caps wasn't working at the time when i came up with the name

OMG.  That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time:  "MAH CAPS LOCK IS RETARDED, NOT ME!  I LOVE MAH DEAD GAY CAPS LOCK!"

cm, on when yor IQ would be bigger for 10 , it would be 10, if stupidnes would light, you would be the new sun

I completely agree....

Twizzy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2010 August 06, 14:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that I just found the items you're looking for in 1.5 seconds, you must have searched really hard.
[/quote]

I found the car too, but i don't need prius, i only need its bonus, and twizzy and its bonus, and if you want to help, please do it then
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2010 August 06, 14:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm helping you to help yourself.  If you can find the Prius, you can find the Twizy.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Twizzy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2010 August 06, 14:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm helping you to help yourself.  If you can find the Prius, you can find the Twizy.

Ok, i have ten more minutes to find it so if anyone could give me a direct link, please, i need to get it on my usb so i can go to install it my friend.PLEASE!!! Sad Cry help!

btw: i found it once, but i can't find it again
SickLaxBro
Asinine Airhead

Bleh

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2010 August 06, 17:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, i have ten more minutes to find it so if anyone could give me a direct link, please, i need to get it on my usb so i can go to install it my friend.PLEASE!!! Sad Cry help!

People don't like to hand hold here. Spend more time looking.

I found it in a couple of seconds, so obviously your not looking hard enough.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2010 August 06, 20:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone done a sims3 version of the University Comunity Shower?
Or a hacked version of any of the showers that come with the game? I need something that allows a sim to use it without shoo'ing everyone out of the room (its a bath house and I do not want to build on extra shower rooms as it is a city version so it has to stay small)
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2010 August 06, 21:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know of any hacked showers, but Twallan has a mod called "The Shoeless Shooless" (see, it always makes me think of barefoot sims) that will keep sims from shooing each other out of the bathroom. http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=3901.0
« Last Edit: 2010 August 08, 11:34:05 by Tangie » Logged
Twizzy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2010 August 08, 09:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People don't like to hand hold here. Spend more time looking.

I found it in a couple of seconds, so obviously your not looking hard enough.

Found it, thanks for your "help"

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2010 August 08, 14:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found it, thanks for your "help"

"You" "are" "welcome".

Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2010 August 08, 20:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anybody know WICF skintones that are very, very flat? This is kind of hard to explain...if you zoom in on the skintones in game, they have a kind of texture to them, it's blurry. I want a skintone that is just  a plain flat color in these areas (like on the arm, or the legs, or anywhere flat), but still properly shaded and all that. I swear I saw someone did this before, but I can't find it, and may just be imagining it.

Here's the smudgy "detailed" default:

And here's what a plain one would look like:

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2010 August 08, 21:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I first thought those were assholes before realizing they were armpits.

Anyway, the first one just looks like image compression artifacting while they second looks super airbrushed to hell.

Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2010 August 08, 21:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but compression artifacts don't really happen on solid colors. That's the idea.

If you look, for example, at the cheap fridge in game, it has a horrible, horrible texture to it. If you look at the texture files, it's because the multiplier has a gradient going down the front of it, and the game compresses textures so much that the gradient just turns into a smudgy mess. If you replace the gradient with a solid color, the fridge magically becomes gorgeous instead of an eyesore.

So all those little dots and smudges and marks on the skin is because the skins are covered in gradients. So I imagine a clear, flat color in most places where it would work properly would make a skin a lot smoother.

Bottle-O-Cunt
Blathering Buffoon

More Tryhard Than You.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2010 August 08, 21:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly you can photoshop. DIY?
(That fridge retexture you did helped btw.)

Shouty Vole/Teh Goddess - My OTP <333
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2010 August 08, 23:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyone who has the Fairy outdoor set in package format please.

I tried downloading all in the other thread that mentioned the fairy sets ,where the downloads are but they either are in Sims3pack format, or do not include the outdoor set .
Any help would be appreciated,   Thankyou.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2010 August 09, 01:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyone who has the Fairy outdoor set in package format please.

I tried downloading all in the other thread that mentioned the fairy sets ,where the downloads are but they either are in Sims3pack format, or do not include the outdoor set .
Any help would be appreciated,   Thankyou.
Extracting these files into package format is the easiest thing in the world.  I'd suggest doing it yourself.

Impulseman
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2010 August 09, 07:27:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Claeric,

What you are seeing is a normal compression artifact that happens when a texture/skin is converted to the .DDS format that is used in Sims 3. It can
be lessened by using the DXT5 .dds format, making the texture higher in quality, but in the Sims 3 it really will not make a big difference.

You could have a very clean and blemish free skin texture, but once it get converted to .dds you are going to see things like this. The best way to
get around it is to add some variance to the skin. I tried making skins of higher resolution and quality, they looked great outside Sims 3, but once inside
the game engine just used the default 1024x1024 skin and all the added detail was lost. So when we can figure how to tell the game to use higher
resolution textures, say a 2048x2048 or even a 4096x4096 allot of this graphic garbage could go away. Blame the game coders. of course higher quality
will mean a more demanding graphics chip.

Imp
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2010 August 09, 16:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ambitions 4.2.32 patch download help urgently needed for MAC

My boyfriend updated his game to the current patches except for Ambitions which remains at 4.0.87.006001 and the game refuses to load.

My wireless phone refuses to get a signal in the basement, so I have been unable to obtain an ambitions sku1_update manifest.xml using the launcher.

I have spent the weekend searching (Google, Sim Programs, MATY, MTS Mac Forum, SimWiki, and EA) and then tried to create a working manual link. All these links failed.

http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/SIM3-Update-3980-4.2.32.007001.tgz
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/SIM3-Update-003980-4.2.32.007001.tgz 
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-3980-4.2.32.007001.tgz
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-3980-4.2.32.007001-From-3828-4.0.87.00.006001.tgz
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-3980-4.2.32.007001-From-3828-4.0.87.00.006001.tgz.md5

Does anyone have a working manual link? Thanking anyone in advance who can help with this matter. Before anyone asks, I have a PC.
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2010 August 12, 17:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a mod anywhere that shuts OFF the phone rather than silencing it .I am now fed up with daily phone calls , then the pop up telling me every day I should go to France or Egypt etc to meet some random townie sim i have no bloody interest in . Or i should go get some seeds , or some dork has once again broken his stereo and wants me to fix it on the cheap
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2010 August 12, 17:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a mod anywhere that shuts OFF the phone rather than silencing it .I am now fed up with daily phone calls , then the pop up telling me every day I should go to France or Egypt etc to meet some random townie sim i have no bloody interest in . Or i should go get some seeds , or some dork has once again broken his stereo and wants me to fix it on the cheap

Well on the latter ones about fixing the stereo and seeds and whatnot, Twallan has a mod to get rid of opportunities here. Note that it disables all opportunities. AFAIK it doesn't extend to non-opportunity phone calls.

As an aside, if someone knows how to get rid of some of those, and in particular the 'Thanks that was grate!' calls you get from sims after you put out a fire at their house (uh hello it was their job) please do share!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: