More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 14:09:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomod discussion/questions/helpful tips thread
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomod discussion/questions/helpful tips thread  (Read 1736502 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Awesomod discussion/questions/helpful tips thread
« Reply #2775 on: 2010 October 28, 04:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd rather give it to somebody like him than those guys at EA who fuck up every other patch and can't get their act together with almost every game they touch.

Props to Pescado and all hes done. But.

Pescado couldn't fully program Sims 3 or any of the Expansions. All he does is mod something already made. Don't be so quick to bash EA.

Pescado "mods something already made" because EA is perfectly content to send games out with massive bugs and idiotic behavior routines, most of which will never get addressed in an official patch.  Considering how buggy LN is right out of the gate, don't be so quick to defend EA.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: 2010 October 28, 05:44:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd rather give it to somebody like him than those guys at EA who fuck up every other patch and can't get their act together with almost every game they touch.

Pescado couldn't fully program Sims 3 or any of the Expansions.

And you know he couldn't do this how?

All he does is mod something already made.

He does more than just mod the game, he fixes all the crap that EAxis couldn't give a rats about, and makes the game playable.  If EAxis properly tested the game, listened to people, and produced a proper working product, people like Pescado wouldn't need to do anything to the game.

Don't be so quick to bash EA.

Sounds of the shouty one here with the stoic defence of EAxis.  Don't be so quick to defend EAxis.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: 2010 October 28, 08:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the expiry date: Once the last EP/SP has been released and every bugfix and improvement possible has been implemented, would you release a final version without the expiry date?
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: 2010 October 28, 08:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado couldn't fully program Sims 3 or any of the Expansions. All he does is mod something already made. Don't be so quick to bash EA.

It's also possible you could not accommodate a largish-sized watermelon in your asshole, but I suspect more than one've found their way up there all the same.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Patrick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: 2010 October 28, 10:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the expiry date: Once the last EP/SP has been released and every bugfix and improvement possible has been implemented, would you release a final version without the expiry date?

AFAIK it's more of an "get an update" reminder if anything. Just turning back the clock should allow you to run it if it has expired. There's probably even software around this, so even if he stopped right now you'd find a way to run it anyway.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: 2010 October 28, 13:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's also possible you could not accommodate a largish-sized watermelon in your asshole, but I suspect more than one've found their way up there all the same.

You can haz all the internets now.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: 2010 October 28, 14:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought you put watermelons in your HEAD. Now I am all confused.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: 2010 October 28, 14:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the plan, yes. If we move on to Sims 4, a semi-final version will be issued.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: 2010 October 28, 22:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this case, I don't think the two conflict.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: 2010 October 29, 07:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Big head or little head?

Location counts. We're not aiming for speed, just accuracy.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
carealicious
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: 2010 October 29, 09:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm hoping this is the right thread to bring this up in.

I started getting a warning yesterday that I need to update my game by Oct 30/2010. I have tried all 3 of the links for awesome.zip that are in the main "download the mod" thread, and all of them are the same version as the one I already had installed and they give me the same "error" message. I then tried the awetest1.8.1.zip and the updater ran fine and said that it updated but still I am getting the error message. I also tried the v2 beta test and that cause the game to lock while loading on the sims 3 ambitions page before it even gets to the point where it would show me the message (or let me chose my game to load).

I would appreciate any help or advice as I really like the awesomemod and I don't want to have to stop using it tomorrow because it's "expired". Thanks a bunch for any help you can provide!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: 2010 October 29, 09:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Removed expire from oldpatch version until test version is finished testing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
selty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: 2010 October 29, 11:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just curious on the ETA of a Late Night awesomemod?

Also just a heads up to people thinking of buying it now, I'd suggest wait until we get some mod compataibility, as my large library of mods have screwed up shit in the game. One example being in CAS all my sims have super huge muscles and practically none of the sliders work.

Balls of STEEL.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: 2010 October 29, 11:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also just a heads up to people thinking of buying it now, I'd suggest wait until we get some mod compataibility, as my large library of mods have screwed up shit in the game. One example being in CAS all my sims have super huge muscles and practically none of the sliders work.

Well, duh.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
selty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: 2010 October 29, 11:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, hey, not everyone is gonna know that. Jus' being a handy little helper.

Balls of STEEL.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: 2010 October 29, 11:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yesterday?

PorcelainVal
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: 2010 October 29, 21:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the AM version released yesterday...is it compatible with the new update?  I don't have LN and I don't plan to buy it for a while, I just want to know if it's safe for me to get the latest EA patch.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: 2010 October 29, 21:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the AM version released yesterday...is it compatible with the new update?  I don't have LN and I don't plan to buy it for a while, I just want to know if it's safe for me to get the latest EA patch.

Pee? Is that you? Or is it just someone with a hilarious sense of humour? Either way, LOVE the username.

PorcelainVal
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: 2010 October 30, 15:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks  Smiley Not Pee, though...
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: 2010 October 30, 16:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pee? Is that you? Or is it just someone with a hilarious sense of humour? Either way, LOVE the username.

Rohina, you addressing someone with a similar name to find out if it's her is CLEARLY evidence of malicious stalking and trying to ruin Pee's life! Next, you'll probably send emails to her job about your internet butthurt, won't you!?

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: 2010 October 30, 22:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, hey, not everyone is gonna know that. Jus' being a handy little helper.

People who aren't bright enough to "know that" deserve to have their games destroyed.

BeautyWitch
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: 2010 October 30, 23:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been searching all day and still can't find an answer, so here goes: The version of AM I was using expired and I'm not sure which one to install, my game version is: 4 0 87. The version I was using would throw out a non-critical core mismatch warning at me but it worked fine with no problems. I've downloaded allversions of AM but no sure which to use or if I have to wait for a compatible version. **hope someone answer soon I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms**
Patrick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: 2010 October 30, 23:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been searching all day and still can't find an answer, so here goes: The version of AM I was using expired and I'm not sure which one to install, my game version is: 4 0 87. The version I was using would throw out a non-critical core mismatch warning at me but it worked fine with no problems. I've downloaded allversions of AM but no sure which to use or if I have to wait for a compatible version. **hope someone answer soon I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms**

You've got to be kidding me. Please scroll up to read the posts before you on this very page and then GTFO. This blatant display of stupidity is just plain insulting.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: 2010 November 06, 12:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How much do you wanna bet that now we have a non-test version, EA will push another patch soon.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: 2010 November 07, 23:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy fucking catfish batman, another fucking idiot. 

I seriously doubt you even did a single fucking search, because if you fucking did, you would have found the problem.

There will NEVER be another version of AM compatible with game version 4.0.8.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: