More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:00:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide  (Read 44346 times)
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide
« on: 2009 June 09, 19:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...and he said yes or more specifically, "I have no idea what that is, so I don't see a problem."

http://rapidshare.com/files/242720844/slapdashary.rar  <~~~~crap version

http://rapidshare.com/files/243025478/TrickeryAndSubterfuge.rar  <~~~~~quality

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtkjyymjnn2

Enjoy or don't.

For those skittish folks out there, I will respond via PM what the item is so it isn't taken down so quickly. you now know what it is.

Updated!
« Last Edit: 2009 June 12, 15:31:34 by Miss Malevolent » Logged

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: I asked Pescado...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 09, 19:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so what IS it? I'm not going to download something when I have NFC what it is.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 09, 19:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Malevolent PMd me to say that it is the Prima Guide for TS3.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 09, 19:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she was trying to avoid posting that on the thread  Roll Eyes

Anyway thank you very much Miss Malevolent  Wink Sharing's fun

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 09, 19:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she was trying to avoid posting that on the thread  Roll Eyes

What's the big deal? There have already been links posted here for the Prima Guide.  Tongue
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 09, 19:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the big deal? There have already been links posted here for the Prima Guide.  Tongue

Not a big deal for moi, just want to keep it up for as long as possible...

Didn't know there were several (live) links for the same thing floating around...

I think she was trying to avoid posting that on the thread  Roll Eyes

Anyway thank you very much Miss Malevolent  Wink Sharing's fun

Can't take the credit...just passing it along.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 09, 19:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the big deal? There have already been links posted here for the Prima Guide.  Tongue

*stands corrected*

Can't take the credit...just passing it along.

Well cheers to whatever wonderful person began it and saved me ten shiny English pounds  Cheesy

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 09, 21:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, just update your post to say what it is. Why would MATY, which freely shares links to ripped Store items, have a link removed to a file hosted at a third party? Especially when you got the site owner's permission to link it? Cut the confusion and say that it's the TS3 Prima Guide. Also, is this PDF or electronic version (tabbed)?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Gus Smedstad
Lipless Loser

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 09, 21:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's PDF.

It's worth downloading, but ye gods, the amount of useless filler in between the tiny useful bits.  Particularly the "tips" and advice from the author ("Brownie Bites.")  This is probably good for the BBS sheeple, though.

- Gus

Fine, I can see why people hate the Sims 3 sigs.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 09, 21:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, just update your post to say what it is. Why would MATY, which freely shares links to ripped Store items, have a link removed to a file hosted at a third party? Especially when you got the site owner's permission to link it? Cut the confusion and say that it's the TS3 Prima Guide. Also, is this PDF or electronic version (tabbed)?

PDF version...and I'm updating now.

Didn't update the fuckery to begin with cause another forum got skittish about it being named what it actually was.

Course I should've known that at the MATY, things are a bit more free.

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 09, 21:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would also be nice if you updated the title of thread.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2009 June 09, 21:44:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would also be nice if you updated the title of thread.
Updated...

It's PDF.It's worth downloading, but ye gods, the amount of useless filler in between the tiny useful bits.  Particularly the "tips" and advice from the author ("Brownie Bites.")  This is probably good for the BBS sheeple, though.

- Gus

'Tis true...

Gus Smedstad
Lipless Loser

Dabbler

View Profile
Re: I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide
« Reply #12 on: 2009 June 09, 21:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that the shared stuff (i.e. Sims Store material) is being displayed so openly, even here.  Generally that's restricted to the sister site, which is not usually directly named.

- Gus

Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2009 June 09, 21:58:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that the shared stuff (i.e. Sims Store material) is being displayed so openly, even here.  Generally that's restricted to the sister site, which is not usually directly named.

- Gus

Yeah I thought the same thing about the SS...but then again, that's how it was/is with the Sims 2...so I guess it shouldn't be all THAT surprising.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 June 09, 21:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

- Gus

Since when? EA store crap isn't shared through the booty. That is only for payshit. EA actually has the right to charge for their own crap if they want to which is why the Store stuff isn't in the booty.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009 June 09, 22:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since when? EA store crap isn't shared through the booty. That is only for payshit. EA actually has the right to charge for their own crap if they want to which is why the Store stuff isn't in the booty.

Nah he didn't mean it like that. EA stuff has NEVER been posted in the Booty. He's saying that he's surprised that no one cares or is worried about reprisals from EA HERE, when there have been all kinds of (albeit hollow) threats about the "booty" from EA (over other paysite's shit) from time to time.

Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 June 09, 22:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah he didn't mean it like that. EA stuff has NEVER been posted in the Booty. He's saying that he's surprised that no one cares or is worried about reprisals from EA HERE, when there have been all kinds of (albeit hollow) threats about the "booty" from EA (over other paysite's shit) from time to time.
IIRC, EA sent Pescado a letter last year in which they threatened with a lawsuit, forgetting that if the files aren't hosted at MATY, there's nothing to do about it.
More info about the incident here.

INEPT INTP
Gus Smedstad
Lipless Loser

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 June 09, 22:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh... I meant to say that.  Really!

To be honest, I've only skimmed the booty, so I wasn't aware it was exclusively about destroying pay sites.  I knew that was its primary mission, but I thought other less-licit stuff would go there as well.  So MATY would remain a bit safer.

However, it's true that there's been plenty of traffic about arr'ing stuff that EA really cares about, like Splotch and the Horror, so a link to something like the Prima guide seems minor by comparison.

I think it's also worth noting that this particular file seems to be a bootleg PDF.  In the sense that it looks like it's scanned and converted, rather than an original document.  Some pages are slightly out of focus, and there are slight alignment issues on a few pages.

- Gus

Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2009 June 09, 22:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's also worth noting that this particular file seems to be a bootleg PDF.  In the sense that it looks like it's scanned and converted, rather than an original document.  Some pages are slightly out of focus, and there are slight alignment issues on a few pages.

- Gus

Yeah I noticed that too...

There are a few pages that are sideways, which is easily remedied...so it may be a scanned in copy of the Guide like you said.

sumpsychochic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 June 10, 00:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where a link to a torrented virtual copy is(the tabbed one?) or if there is one available. Every link I have found seems to be the pdf one.

I   -   S   -  F  -  J
11% 25% 50% 1%
Hawg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 June 10, 05:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: TashaFaun
You are a fucking twit. She edited that later. At first it was just a mystery file from someone we don't know or trust. Are you the kind of idiot who would download it?

LMFAO.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2009 June 10, 15:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the prima guide...saved me some dough! 

You're welcome but like Gus said it's a shit copy, so given what people were saying in this thread I looked around the forum and found a better version buried in a thread. Going to re-up that one and I would suggest you download that.

As for the comments...*shrug* this is MATY, par for the course. Didn't bother me a wit, cause I mean when you've been on the 'net as long as I have, you done seen it all...heard it all...screwed it all and bought the t-shirt.

And yeah I did edit it later...like I'm about to do again, with the new link.

Hawg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 June 10, 15:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Georgette

I don't think it's the copy itself that's shit, it's the content. Doesn't matter what version people download. It's still gonna have been made my that woman.

This is better than a soap.

Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2009 June 10, 16:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it's the copy itself that's shit, it's the content. Doesn't matter what version people download. It's still gonna have been made by that woman.

Heh

BarkerSlayerOfHawgs
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 June 10, 18:49:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: TashaFaun
You are a fucking twit. She edited that later. At first it was just a mystery file from someone we don't know or trust. Are you the kind of idiot who would download it?

LMFAO.

LMFAO?Huh......LAFFIN MY FAT ASS OFF.....HOGWATHA....HAWGGY HAWG]
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: