More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 07:32:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pets - Is there chance card guide?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets - Is there chance card guide?  (Read 16703 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Pets - Is there chance card guide?
« on: 2009 May 09, 09:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a list of Pet chance cards out there anywhere?  I'm not finding one with google & the chance card thread in the armory is only sim careers.  In particular I need to know if pets get a big bonus chance card at the top of the showbiz career.  Memory is telling me they do, but I don't trust it!

Snooty has pet wages & I notice cats earn more than dogs!  Do pets get promotion bonuses btw?
http://www.snootysims.com/infoindex.php?id=petcareers

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Pets - Is there chance card guide?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 May 10, 21:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are no noteworthy chance cards in Pet careers.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 May 10, 22:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There aren't?  I seem to remember one involving paparazzi and another involving going on in another cat's place.  Boob it up, and you get fired.  Firing is bad because it tanks the cat's motives, and they can run away.

I used to have my Sims run out to the street when the cat was expected home, ready to Command "Go Inside," because there were too many close calls.  You could argue, though, that it is only fair, since the very idea of cats with a job is deeply repugnant.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 May 11, 08:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My point is that none of them are noteworthy because they don't offer instant wealth or anything USEFUL, merely minor useless crap. Given that the return is low no matter what you do, there is simply not much point in trying to gamble high stakes for small beans.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Clutzy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 May 11, 19:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of them offer instant wealth if chosen correctly. I just had a dog via chance card bring home 4,500. Granted, you might consider that chump change.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 May 16, 14:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess there isn't a guide out there then.  Nice to know there aren't any real biggies, but 4,500 is nothing to sneeze at.  Seems a shame to have so much info for sims and not for pets.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Taedium Vitae
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 17, 11:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do use such a guide but it's in french http://simsminitroll.com/ep/ani/metier_cartes/ccani.php#showb1. Still, you can see that the pets can earn 10 000 or 9 000 § at the top of the show-biz career no matter what answer you choose, provided fate is on your side and you get the positive result and not the other one (which is not even firing).
« Last Edit: 2009 June 19, 09:02:35 by Taedium Vitae » Logged

Un roi sans divertissement est un homme plein de misères.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 18, 16:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do recall one of my cats bringing home the $10,000 from the Service chance card at one stage. I'd certainly call that amount useful. After all, that's a brand new three-tile TV (from AL) right there.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 20, 07:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are no noteworthy chance cards in Pet careers.

10,000 is not noteworthy?  there are two and several at 5,000.

Thanks for the list - I can cope with french.   It's the odds we need though!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: