More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:10:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Who's getting the x-mas pack?
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who's getting the x-mas pack?  (Read 123450 times)
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
Re: Who's getting the x-mas pack?
« Reply #200 on: 2005 November 20, 00:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need the tree for Santa to come.  So far he's come the first night on the lots I've tried it.  But after that it appears to be random.  On one lot I saved with Cassandra about to bake the cookies (she and Don were my test subjects).  In 20 reloads, Santa came 4 times.  That was after he'd already come 2 or 3 times.  If you bake the cookies before 10pm, he shows up at 10pm.  If you bake them after 10pm, he shows up when they come out of the oven.

boy this brought out the perve in me. Sheesh its sad lol

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2005 November 20, 00:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heeeeeey, fellow gutter brain! LOL
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: 2005 November 20, 00:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gutter? lordy if only it could get that clean.

I am 25.

The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2005 November 20, 00:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gutter? lordy if only it could get that clean.
I second that  with my gutter brain I wish. mine a lot dirtier than that Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2005 November 20, 00:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And our chat sessions have always been so clean, Bangel! LOL
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2005 November 20, 00:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And our chat sessions have always been so clean, Bangel! LOL
I know when to behave myself Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2005 November 20, 01:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No need to behave yourself around me...I'm often found in the gutter. Often! That's why there's a section just for "gutterish" pics at Joe's Place!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2005 November 20, 01:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I still haven't got Santa to come.  Unfortunately, having Dizzy's SmartServe hack in sort of affects it a bit, because if I click "Serve" and there's only one Sim on the lot, they'll only serve 1 portion of cookies and then try to eat the things, so I have to stop them.  Didn't help that I forgot the tree until the cookies were almost fly-ridden, either ... 

Onward and upward ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2005 November 20, 01:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No need to behave yourself around me...I'm often found in the gutter. Often! That's why there's a section just for "gutterish" pics at Joe's Place!
and I added a few there remember under odd things to do when naked

Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2005 November 20, 01:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everytime Santa comes, an angel gets its wings.

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2005 November 20, 01:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well now I am having a cookie problem too, it seems to be coming from an object, only I dont know which one. I had my mods in and it worked fine, but when I put the rest back in, it stopped working and cookies started disappearing.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2005 November 20, 01:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. Keep adding!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2005 November 20, 01:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. Keep adding!
I caught justin in the shower but Im not adding that one and I have lexie coming home from school naked .I also have other naked photos one of Sam when she was pregnant and ready to deliver and the game had an odd glitch and she doesnt even look pregnant. that was when the game tried to send her to work at 74 hours pregnant Tongue

lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2005 November 20, 01:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nanner nanner nanner brynne is gutter trash lol

I am 25.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2005 November 20, 01:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well now I am having a cookie problem too, it seems to be coming from an object, only I dont know which one. I had my mods in and it worked fine, but when I put the rest back in, it stopped working and cookies started disappearing.

If you figure it out let me know. I have a ton of junk when it comes to objects and I'm not looking forward to checking everything one by one. Sad

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marquis
Twain
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: 2005 November 20, 05:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the use of the word "donation" it's such a ridiculous euphamism. It's not like we're giving money to help starving orphans.  Roll Eyes

I agree with everything you have said Motoki...it is disgusting what is happening in the Sims Community.

I feel that many....EA/Maxis included, take advantage of the fact that a large segment of the people who play the Sims are not your "traditional" gamer.  There is a much larger female and teen and pre-teen segment than many other games.  Since many of these people are not 'traditional' gamers, EA/Maxis and many of the PaySites can and do pretty much wave any sort of semi-technobabble, or half-assed excuses at them and for the most part they will accept it without complaint.

Look at the whole Uni-Patch mess.  Tim LeTourneau comes out and says that the game is too hard to patch...that it would take too much work...and there were people on the BBS actually thanking them for not coming out with a Patch!!!!  I mean WTF???  Could any other game get away with that??

I will admit I once thought that hosting was insanely expensive...but recently I have looked into getting hosting for a website and I have been shocked to see how reasonable it is.  There are also many many places where you can get free hosting.  Just the fact that people like J.M., TwoJeffs, and Crammyboy and the others do what they do for FREE, is beyond amazing to me.  My game would not have worked at all if not for them, and I personally can never thank them enough for doing what even EA/Maxis was slow to do.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 20, 05:47:57 by twain » Logged

Good breeding consists of concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person. - Mark Twain
www.thesporum.net
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2005 November 20, 05:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the use of the word "donation" it's such a ridiculous euphamism. It's not like we're giving money to help starving orphans.  Roll Eyes

II mean WTF???  Could anyother game get away with that??

other Game compannies can and do get away with Ea/Maxis shenanigans and a whole lot more.Some games out there are missing crucial codes and files to make fixes from. annd whats hidden in those games are totally useless.I saw a game so buggy today that it could barely load let alone get played and no patches fixes or mods are availabe and the cost of that game was a whopping 100 bucks. after the software manager at the game store told me that and showed me how bad the game was bugged I didnt buy it. he said even though the game was in stock he could not reccommend the game.He said Sims2 and EP's at least could  fixed and  hacked making it a better Buy than the 100 dollar game by far.I have to tip my hat to Modders like JM Pescado and two Jeffs and all the rest who make the Sims2 and Ep's playable.maxis could learn a thing or 2 or 3 if they would pay attention to big fixes that are creator made and work to fix critical problems.  Just my opinion of course

Marquis
Twain
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2005 November 20, 05:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I know other gaming companies do screw the consumer, but the Sims series is one of...if not THE most popular gaming series of all time.  One would think with all the people that play the game that a company could not get away with ignoring the needs of its consumers every step of the way.

Good breeding consists of concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person. - Mark Twain
www.thesporum.net
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2005 November 20, 07:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nanner nanner nanner brynne is gutter trash lol

I'm mooning you. You just can't see me.
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2005 November 20, 08:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you Brynne. Also, I'm right there in the gutter with you.

Mushiness over. Back to your regularly scheduled posting....

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2005 November 20, 08:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm...well I know Kitiara has a habit of drinking and posting (don't ever stop, by the way; it's freakin' hilarious), so I have to ask:  Have you been drinking tonight?   Cheesy
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2005 November 20, 08:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you know, Blue?

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2005 November 20, 08:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have been drinking. Thus, the mooning and all.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2005 November 20, 08:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you know, Blue?

Because, dear, I know you well enough to see it when it's happening.  Plus, Brynne has been too, and I am laughing my arse off over here.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2005 November 20, 08:09:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously need to go pass out, now...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: