More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:35:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection  (Read 94211 times)
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection (Please FIX Broken Links In Your POSTS)
« Reply #100 on: 2009 January 24, 07:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else tried the "Slick Curled Hair for Boys" in the game?  It worked fine for me in Body Shop, but when I tried it in game tonight it reverted to a base game hair.  I have all EPs and all stuff packs except K&B and M&G.

ETA: Okay, I figured out what the issue was.  This hair is only available for the Everyday, Athletic, and Outerwear categories.  Why Maxis chose only those three categories is a mystery to me.  I'll fiddle around with it in SimPE and see if I can fix it.

Yeah, I just noticed the same problem today. If you're able to fix it, please upload! Thanks!
Angie
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP - "Engineer"

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection (Please FIX Broken Links In Your POSTS)
« Reply #101 on: 2009 January 24, 20:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I just noticed the same problem today. If you're able to fix it, please upload! Thanks!

The child version of the hair is the only one that had this problem.  I corrected it in SimPE and uploaded the fixed file here.  This version should work with all clothing categories.  Please let me know if it works correctly for you now!
SimKristen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 January 25, 05:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The child version of the hair is the only one that had this problem.  I corrected it in SimPE and uploaded the fixed file here.  This version should work with all clothing categories.  Please let me know if it works correctly for you now!

I just tried it, and it works great. Thanks!
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2009 January 25, 11:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, this link still works for the Art Nouveau set so no one needs to update anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab4f7dc872c7b3cd5c09f191a64e2498f25f26965a238973

Thanks TashaFaun  Smiley  you wouldnt happen to know if that set has all fixes?   i'd check but since i'm on dialup i try avoid downloading big files if it can be avoided

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009 January 25, 15:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, this link still works for the Art Nouveau set so no one needs to update anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab4f7dc872c7b3cd5c09f191a64e2498f25f26965a238973

Thanks TashaFaun  Smiley  you wouldnt happen to know if that set has all fixes?   i'd check but since i'm on dialup i try avoid downloading big files if it can be avoided

yes it does, with the exception of the one hair that was just fixed. I wait until all fixes are posted before I upload the collections.

edit: re-uploaded the collection with the fixed hair
« Last Edit: 2009 January 25, 21:10:27 by mistyk » Logged

knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: 2009 January 27, 15:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tashafaun if you wait i'll upload files to mediafire an a small file that Argon did that removes the streaks of the afhairshortasymmetrica

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtntjmzzwom  here  Smiley

well the small file from argon removes the streaks from blonde an grey hair , an puts the streaked black hair in the custom hair bin   

so if you dont want the file just delete it lol

i think he did another one for brown an red hair but i dont have that file  Shocked
« Last Edit: 2009 January 27, 16:19:07 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2009 January 27, 16:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry about that, I thought I had all the fixed ones. Once Knightguy posts the link I will replace the ones in my mediafire with those files so they will be the correct ones. Thanks TashaFaun and Knightguy

cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection (Please FIX Broken Links In Your POS
« Reply #107 on: 2009 January 27, 16:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only have AF cornrows and asymmetrica.  Both are decustomized, but I included an extra file that adds the missing non-streaked blond and elder grey recolors of asymmetrica.  Those recolors are not decustomized.  I can't remember who made the recolors originally, and I am not awesome enough to decustomize them myself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u0nyz5znqd5
« Last Edit: 2009 January 27, 16:39:50 by cow_tools » Logged

Now asbestos-free.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2009 January 27, 19:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For mistyk: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8c606169849debe900d27174b47c6657e04e75f6e8ebb871

You can throw these into your archive. These are your files that I decustomised (except three that I got from knightguy). They are the first set of hair that was released by the store.

PS: thanks to knightguy and cowtools for the fixed files I was missing.  Smiley

thanks I will delete the other store hairs and add this file

TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection
« Reply #109 on: 2009 February 01, 22:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if any slots were added to this collection?
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection
« Reply #110 on: 2009 February 02, 00:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No slots.

Sorry, I'm not going to add more objects.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2009 February 02, 08:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well the small file from argon removes the streaks from blonde an grey hair , an puts the streaked black hair in the custom hair bin   

i think he did another one for brown an red hair but i dont have that file  Shocked

You mean it actually showed up? Grr it was supposed to be set to hidden... well I've been redoing it anyway, it's not done yet but it'll add a full normal set and put the streaks in the custom section. Right now I've got packages everywhere and no time to finish them.

anyway, here are the old files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xmmi2oyn0zn

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: