More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:14:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection  (Read 173321 times)
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
« Reply #200 on: 2008 December 09, 07:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the bodyshop contents and objects.

All the fixes are included but new features are not. (LD's extra slots aren't included but his fixes for the bed and dressers are. Richief's fixes for TV is included but it's not updated to FT/AL)
« Last Edit: 2008 December 09, 12:22:00 by crystalclear » Logged
Timoram
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 December 09, 09:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploaded the Asian Fusion clothes, hairs & objects, all trimmed and individually named.

Asian Fusion Clothes
Asian Fusion Hair
Asian Fusion Objects
Other sets
Castle Set, Cubic Set (Updated with fixed lamps), Deco Set (Updated with fixed lamp), Spooky Set (Updated with toddler mummy outfit & hair), The Sims 2 Store Clothing, The Sims 2 Store Collection Files ,The Sims 2 Store Hairs

Here's the bodyshop contents and objects

These archives are the same, aren't they ?
And they contain all fixed objects (including those fixed by Richief and those fixed by Lord Darcy)?
AussiePrincess
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 December 09, 12:04:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am hoping they are all the fixed items too I am struggling knowing what is what too

it would be nice to be able to make sense for a change I started to get confuzeled big time lol
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 December 09, 12:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My bundles have all the fixes included but not the new features. (LD's extra slots aren't included but his fixes for the bed and dressers are. Richief's fixes for TV is included but it's not updated to FT/AL)
ReRybka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 December 09, 13:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of fixing things: I was hoping someone would make that window let in light, like windows tend to do, rather than make the room darker. I could even live with it not letting light in, as it's a screen window, but the increased darkness is just bloody insane.
Ailias
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 December 09, 17:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

still no adult female all three bobs?
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 December 09, 17:37:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The adult female full bob hair styles are part of the Medieval Castle set.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 December 09, 17:45:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploaded the Asian Fusion clothes, hairs & objects, all trimmed and individually named.

Asian Fusion Clothes
Asian Fusion Hair
Asian Fusion Objects
Other sets
Castle Set, Cubic Set (Updated with fixed lamps), Deco Set (Updated with fixed lamp), Spooky Set (Updated with toddler mummy outfit & hair), The Sims 2 Store Clothing, The Sims 2 Store Collection Files ,The Sims 2 Store Hairs

Just a note:
The castle set is missing this skin:

The Red and White Veteran Knight

If you have it please let me know.

Excuse me, am I missing something? Why do those lamps need to be fixed?
Grania
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 December 09, 17:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would someone be willing to set the flags for these objects to base game?  Right now, very few of the objects are showing up for the Mac game configuration (EPs up through BV plus FFS, GLS, and Holiday SPs).  The objects that ARE working are both end tables, the coffee table, both dressers (fixed by Lord Darcy), and the bed (fixed by Lord Darcy).

Lord Darcy, I was also wondering if you'd be willing to take a look at the Castle bed from the medieval stuff that was released.  Seelindaran tried to make it base game compatible but wasn't able to get it to work.  However, since you were obviously successful with the Asian Fusion one, I thought you might be able to work some magic on the Castle one as well.

And for what it's worth, I think using Paypal to gather Sims Store funds is a great idea.  Mac users, even if they are in North America, can't purchase from the store either.  If you add up all the users from outside North America and all the Mac users, you have a huge pool of people who have been enjoying the Sims Store bounty and would be willing to contribute to the cause but aren't able to access the Store themselves.  EA has stated that their plan is to release a new Store set each month - it's just not right for that financial burden to rest on only a few shoulders.
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2008 December 09, 18:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, am I missing something? Why do those lamps need to be fixed?

The original Cubic lights didn't give off any light.  And the original Deco light gave off something like 100 Environment, I think.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 16:53:12 by cow_tools » Logged

Now asbestos-free.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2008 December 09, 20:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would someone be willing to set the flags for these objects to base game?  Right now, very few of the objects are showing up for the Mac game configuration (EPs up through BV plus FFS, GLS, and Holiday SPs).  The objects that ARE working are both end tables, the coffee table, both dressers (fixed by Lord Darcy), and the bed (fixed by Lord Darcy).

I've been working on them as fixes have come out.  Unfortunately, very few of the remaining objects show up with just a flag change: the arm chair, dining chair, and one floor lamp.  That's it.  I'm not sure if Lord Darcy just lucked out in picking most of the BV-compatible objects, or if she worked her magic on them... Cheesy

I'll put up a link for the missing objects shortly.

ETA: As promised.  This is knightguy's recolourable arm chair and dining chair: the cushions are made recolourable and the dining chair is slaved to the arm chair.  As well, the zip includes one floor lamp.  All three are flagged for base game, but note that the chairs probably require Pets EP or higher.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 09, 22:03:12 by seelindarun » Logged
TGallo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2008 December 10, 00:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone know where this bamboo shelf of balance is. i can not seem to see it anywhere?
alli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2008 December 10, 03:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone know where this bamboo shelf of balance is. i can not seem to see it anywhere?

Found it in Deco>Wall hangings. A few pages in.

Grania
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2008 December 10, 04:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been working on them as fixes have come out.  Unfortunately, very few of the remaining objects show up with just a flag change: the arm chair, dining chair, and one floor lamp. 

Thanks for the work!  Any additional objects I can get to work in my game are always a bonus.  I'll throw these into my game, hold onto the other objects in case we Mac users ever see another EP, and update my post from the previous thread so there's a complete list for linking.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: 2008 December 10, 10:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been working on them as fixes have come out.  Unfortunately, very few of the remaining objects show up with just a flag change: the arm chair, dining chair, and one floor lamp.  That's it.  I'm not sure if Lord Darcy just lucked out in picking most of the BV-compatible objects, or if she worked her magic on them... Cheesy

Try change the 0x0000: version_1 - Read Only field in all OBJDs from 141 (decimal) to 140 (decimal). The 141 value was only introduced in FT, so pre-FT EPs won't be able to recognize such objects. I "downgraded" OBJDs in all my fixed objects. That's probably why they can be recognized in pre-FT EPs.

Remember that you have to change all OBJDs in multi-tile objects. If you miss one tile, it will be b0rked just like that Asian bed.

More information is here.

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2008 December 10, 20:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aha!  I did see that, but having thoroughly frustrated myself on chasing other blind leads, I didn't follow that clue to the finish.  I shall try again on some more objects and report back.

I have been updating all the OBJDs for consistency on multi-tile objects, so that definitely hasn't been the missing element so far.  Thank you!
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2008 December 10, 22:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Asian Fusion Clothes
Asian Fusion Hair
Asian Fusion Objects
Other sets

The castle set is missing this skin:

The Red and White Veteran Knight

If you have it please let me know.

Yeah the Sims 2 Store Hairs don't work. I think when you changed the file names from the regular Maxis names, it did something to them. Or rather just the Elder hair. Cause while people were just complaining about the Bun hair not working...all the Sim Store Hairs are showing up as long straight for elders in Bodyshop.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
barberella
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2008 December 11, 01:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone re-upload the complete sets the megaupload links are coming up with the message 'Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.' Thank you for the awesomeness! Grin
Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2008 December 11, 17:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try change the 0x0000: version_1 - Read Only field in all OBJDs from 141 (decimal) to 140 (decimal). The 141 value was only introduced in FT, so pre-FT EPs won't be able to recognize such objects. I "downgraded" OBJDs in all my fixed objects. That's probably why they can be recognized in pre-FT EPs.

Remember that you have to change all OBJDs in multi-tile objects. If you miss one tile, it will be b0rked just like that Asian bed.

More information is here.

Thanks LordDarcy!  I just tried this with the the boarded up spooky window, that was basegame set using this method http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12303.msg348611.html#msg348611 posted by Bastdawn.  After I did the additional change you listed, it finally showed up in my BV game!

I am going to try this fix on the remaining non-shows from the store to see if that fixes them.

Also, do I need to use SimPe to correctly bin the afmodernasym hair from red to custom?  I attempted to correct the purple white hair to show in the custom bin instead of red, however, was unsuccessful.   All the others are fine.

Can awesomeness tell me how to bin it in SimPe?  I've never used that for binning hair.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 11, 20:32:17 by Cynarra » Logged

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2008 December 11, 22:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Three cheers for Lord Darcy! Cheesy  Following her intrepid lead, I was able to revert all of the TSStore objects I had tucked away.

The Asian Fusion set includes the seating made recolourable by knightguy.  For the sake of completeness, I also included Lord Darcy's fixed objects with extra deco slots; these are unchanged, except for the TV.  The TV has fixed animations, but doesn't require FT/AL.

The Castle set now includes the double bed and chest.  I also made a bite-sized file of just the bed and chest, if you already picked up my upload earlier.

The Spooky set has a complete set of windows and doors now, two columns, a fence lamp, the larger gargoyle, 2 jack o' lanterns and a funky cactus.

Lastly, the Cubic and Deco dining chairs.  The rest of those sets had already been made compatible with earlier EPs.

Reminder: I tested these with all EPs up to BV.  Many objects are probably compatible with earlier EPs, but some may cause crashes (particularly likely if your latest EP is pre-Pets).

ETA: Corrected the Spooky set to include single and two-story columns.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 08, 21:18:49 by seelindarun » Logged
nanacake
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2008 December 11, 22:38:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

seelindarun

Amazing ! I will test this right away your work is appropriated of the utmost I thank you Smiley

EDIT: Everything showed up for me now in subfolder, up to seasons ep mac game.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 11, 23:35:39 by nanacake » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2008 December 12, 20:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok a another updated object  Smiley

i made the coffee table take the glass from the end table  (minor change but i think it makes big differnce)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xjm2end0zyk
« Last Edit: 2008 December 16, 21:00:58 by BastDawn » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2008 December 12, 20:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else notice the single door shows wall with frame when viewed from one side?  Is there a way to correct that borkage?  I am using the version fixed for BV.

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2008 December 13, 20:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked in my BV game and didn't see what you meant, so I checked both versions of the door in M&G.  They all look the same to me from both sides. Undecided

Could you post a pic?
Thalia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2008 December 14, 19:06:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I wonder why the "harajuku" (for teens) and the "uniforms" (teens and adults) are formal clothes? How can I change that?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: