More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:14:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection  (Read 173325 times)
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
« Reply #175 on: 2008 December 07, 22:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found all the downloads under skins, now what?
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2008 December 07, 22:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to Mediafire.com.  Click the giant green button that says, "Upload Files to Mediafire."  Then click the gray button.  From there, you can choose what files to upload.  You can also choose to add files to your upload.

After the package files have finished uploading, click "View Uploaded Files."  Then click the "Share" button across from the file names.  Copy the Sharing URL with File Name for all the files.  Paste the links here.

Edited for clearer and more complete (and more correct!) instructions.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 22:57:54 by cow_tools » Logged

Now asbestos-free.
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 December 07, 23:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?qyjnzmkgvzm    I have no idea if I did this right. Trial and error. Let me know.
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 December 07, 23:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dawnkay, thank you however there are 5 empty packages in your rar file. You might want to try to follow the instructions posted here to see how to redownload them.
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2008 December 07, 23:09:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HA!!! It works!! Guess I am somewhat awesome! There is $12 worth of already bought stuff because I am not always so awesome and like to waste money. Just weed them out. Enjoy!!
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2008 December 07, 23:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tell me the empty packages and I will fix it
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 December 07, 23:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so not feeling awesome right now. Hopefully this has everything with no empty packages. Maybe now I can once again feel somewhat awesome. Man this is alot of work!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ohyn2gognom
« Last Edit: 2008 December 08, 00:27:37 by dawnkay » Logged
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2008 December 08, 00:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are still some empty packages.  Check clean installer to find the empty ones.   I was just looking at them with clean installer and there were quite a few and they will need to be redownloaded.
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2008 December 08, 00:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Redownload. I downloaded and checked with clean installer and found no empty packages. It should be fixed now. After deleting and downloading from the store about 30 times. They really need to fix that store shit!!
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 December 08, 01:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry you had to go through all that but it does the same thing to me. I can download and download crap on my computer with Windows Vista but the then check my computer with Windows XP and find out it has downloaded perfectly the first time. I don't get it.
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2008 December 08, 01:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just make a list of what needs to be done and I will redownload tomorrow. I have to make diner and help hubby get ready for work then put my son the bed.  Goodnight everyone. Till tomorow
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 December 08, 01:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?n5muaudhenj

I can open this 2 files with Simpe. They are in first link from dawnkay. Thank you dawnkay.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 08, 02:01:01 by Heli » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2008 December 08, 03:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so not feeling awesome right now. Hopefully this has everything with no empty packages. Maybe now I can once again feel somewhat awesome. Man this is alot of work!!!

i cant seem to download this  mediafire download link just seems to keep refreshing

can someone reupload this?  Undecided
« Last Edit: 2008 December 08, 04:22:38 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 December 08, 06:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are awesome! The collection is finally complete. Thx to all contributors and all the "problem-fixers"!!!  Cheesy

Chadwick Harkness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 December 08, 08:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So wait....I think I've gotten every thing in order form this page, but I must be missing something cause 3 of the AF outfits don't work?...

Chadwick Harkness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 December 08, 08:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So wait....I think I've gotten every thing in order form this page, but I must be missing something cause 3 of the AF outfits don't work?...

I have those.
*scratches head* I wonder where I went wrong....O.o
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: 2008 December 08, 17:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

could someone upload this to http://www.megaupload.com  mediafire is having PMS  Angry

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Ailias
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2008 December 08, 17:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm downloading Hair.zip and the speed really sucks! (megaupload)

Mediafire provides the fastest speed!
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 December 08, 17:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have those.

I don't know, but those 3 (afbodyfunkyuniform) aren't working for me, either. The weird thing is that CleanInstaller and SimPE are showing them with the right textures, but in BodyShop and CAS they are showing up as one of the outerwear outfits. Refreshing thumbnails and the like didn't help, and selecting the outfit puts them in the outerwear outfit.

I tried redownloading dawnkay's file, but it didn't make any difference. I don't have Store Edition installed, so I'm wondering if it's a property set issue or something like that? I've looked at the packages in SimPE, but can't figure out the problem.

EDIT: I redownloaded the outfits from Cerridwen's post on page 3, and they're fine now. Chadwick, give that a try as well.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 08, 19:00:20 by Roux » Logged

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2008 December 08, 18:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those show fine in my game.
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2008 December 08, 18:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have those.

I don't know, but those 3 (afbodyfunkyuniform) aren't working for me, either. The weird thing is that CleanInstaller and SimPE are showing them with the right textures, but in BodyShop and CAS they are showing up as one of the outerwear outfits. Refreshing thumbnails and the like didn't help, and selecting the outfit puts them in the outerwear outfit.

I tried redownloading dawnkay's file, but it didn't make any difference. I don't have Store Edition installed, so I'm wondering if it's a property set issue or something like that? I've looked at the packages in SimPE, but can't figure out the problem.

Try redownloading from jaldeer's collection: http://www.mediafire.com/?1d3lot22mlw
Chadwick Harkness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 December 08, 22:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have those.

EDIT: I redownloaded the outfits from Cerridwen's post on page 3, and they're fine now. Chadwick, give that a try as well.
That one worked! Thanks a bunch!
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2008 December 09, 00:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heres the Dining Chair i made from the Living Room Chair  (mentioned it in post 150)

the chair is centered as much as i can stand without going nuts an giving up 

i think it be better without arms but since thats outtve my reach   Undecided   if anyone wants to try to do it go for it  Wink

the Dining Chair is the same as Loveseat & Sofa as it takes its textures from Chair_Living_ModernAsian  so if you want to recolor them recolor that chair

* Chair_Dining_ModernAsian_2.zip (32.76 KB - downloaded 557 times.)

ReinyDay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2008 December 09, 06:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could some please ZIP all working clothes of the Asian Fusion and upload them? I seem to have all files, but probably I have been overwriting some working files and now some stuff does not show up in the game. It probably would take hours to go through all the thread again (including the risk of deleting the working files AGAIN). And I have the idea I won't be the only person being thankful for a all in one files of the new skins!  Grin  Wink
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: 2008 December 09, 07:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could some please ZIP all working clothes of the Asian Fusion and upload them? I seem to have all files, but probably I have been overwriting some working files and now some stuff does not show up in the game. It probably would take hours to go through all the thread again (including the risk of deleting the working files AGAIN). And I have the idea I won't be the only person being thankful for a all in one files of the new skins!  Grin  Wink

i'd be gald since for some damn reason i cant download http://www.mediafire.com/?ohyn2gognom  all it does when i click download link is refrensh the page  Angry  i've tryed restarting, clearing history an temp files, trying it on IE & AOL  an nothing  Undecided   

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: