More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:53:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection  (Read 173304 times)
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
« Reply #100 on: 2008 December 06, 00:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not having problems with the sims.  I've never heard of that before.  Everything is ok with the Asian Fusion stuff except the bed.  I checked and your pet can sleep in it, but, your sim can't do anything with the bed.  It's what krenm was saying.    I hope someone awesome can fix it.
krenm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 December 06, 01:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is anyone else having problems with their sims. if they stand in one spot to long they will turn 4 times in the same spot. its really weird and i never seen that before i put this stuff in there

If you don't have the testing cheats enabled, you won't see any error messages, but your sim will reset & jump--is that what you're describing? 

Take the bed out for now and see if it stops. 

Oh, and a big BAAA to everyone who has contributed to this thread.  Thank you for allowing the rest of us to avoid the Eaxis Store of Shame  Smiley

« Last Edit: 2008 December 06, 01:31:28 by krenm » Logged

To err is human.  To arrrr is pirate.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2008 December 06, 06:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having problems with the bed?  It throws my sims into the "too many iterations" error any time it's placed in their apartment.  Typical Eaxis phail

The OBJD verson bit in one of headboard tiles was b0rked.

Uploaded fixed version. Should appear even without Store edition, patched FT, AL or M&G.
Does not work in OFB-based engines, as usual.

ETA: Now available in this post with several other improved objects.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 06:57:24 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 December 06, 07:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much Lord Darcy - you're the greatest.  I wonder why Maxis doesn't check these things before hand?  I can't even say how many of their objects have gotten fixed when they should be doing the fixing. 
« Last Edit: 2008 December 06, 07:15:48 by jaldeer » Logged
krenm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 December 06, 07:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The OBJD verson bit in one of headboard tiles was b0rked.

Uploaded fxed version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rt0jjhuwyj3

Thanks from me too, Lord Darcy!
::::bows before the Awesome One::::   Grin

To err is human.  To arrrr is pirate.
ReinyDay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 December 06, 08:33:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the fixed bed!

Okay, let's move on, I'll go and get the rest of the missing male outfits:

Male Outfits

Teen

Teen's Vested Jacket in Red - 75 points
Teen's Vested Jacket in Purple - 75 points
Teen's Vested Jacket in Blue - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in White - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in Blue - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in Black - 75

Adult

Vested Jacket in Purple - 75 points  (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)
Vested Jacket in Blue - 75 points  (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)

Elder

Senior's Casual Jacket in Red - 75 points
Senior's Casual Jacket in Gray - 75 points
Senior's Casual Jacket in Blue - 75 points

What about the two Jackets that should be redownloaded? Will this happen anytime soon? I simply might get them anyway. Let's complete this collection!
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 December 06, 08:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about the two Jackets that should be redownloaded? Will this happen anytime soon? I simply might get them anyway. Let's complete this collection!

the 2 jackets could be redownloaded if the person who got them redownloads them so we'd have working files   Undecided

but if you wanna get them then thanks  Smiley

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
ReinyDay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 December 06, 08:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, here are the male outfits as promised two posts above. I mixed up the adult versions with the teen ones in the store, so accidantly, here are the broken male versions again - hopefully they work now (one might be double now, but that shouldn't hurt):

http://rapidshare.com/files/170735396/12_male_outfits.zip

I love rapidshare; but maybe someone can host this at mediafire as well?

So, who's next? This pretty ate up the points I still had in my account.
magic cookie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 December 06, 14:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmmm the post on he first page does not mention the child outfits, but I don't think anyone has included them yet?

The harakuju outfits for the little girls are very cute!

Baaaaaaaaa to all the awesome people on here!
TGallo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 December 06, 14:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is anyone else having problems with their sims. if they stand in one spot to long they will turn 4 times in the same spot. its really weird and i never seen that before i put this stuff in there

If you don't have the testing cheats enabled, you won't see any error messages, but your sim will reset & jump--is that what you're describing? 

Take the bed out for now and see if it stops. 

Oh, and a big BAAA to everyone who has contributed to this thread.  Thank you for allowing the rest of us to avoid the Eaxis Store of Shame  Smiley

thats exactly what happens. its like they jump in place and turn.
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 December 06, 15:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To anyone having trouble getting the downloads that people have put on here with Rapidshare

Open the link with IE as AOL and possibly other browsers constantly gives a timed out message but normally IE works

I contacted EA asking why these items can only be bought using Canadian and US credit cards . their reply first was it was due to trading restrictions , Then the next person gave me the link to the store and didnt even know that you could only use credit cards from those 2 countries , Then the third reply was buy an EA cash card and use that . talk about shit first they dont know what they are doing then want to milk money out of us even more

Thaankyou to everyone who has made these items available to the rest of us
tippytoeturnip
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 December 06, 15:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmmm the post on he first page does not mention the child outfits, but I don't think anyone has included them yet?

They're uploaded in post 67 by bzrburns.

All swedes are turnips, but not all turnips are Swedish
Chinchillagrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 December 06, 15:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for fixing that bed Lord Darcy. Smiley
Baaa to everyone for contributing to this.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: 2008 December 06, 16:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More decorative slots were created for several Asian objects. (TV, 2 end tables and coffee table)
Fixed double bed is also included.

They should appear even without Store edition, patched FT, AL or M&G.
Glass tabletop subset of coffee table and end table is now recolorable.
TV is based on the updated version by Richief from this post. Either AL or M&G is required. Broken FX was restored.
Bed does not work in OFB-based engines.

ETA: Now available in this post with several other improved objects.

This thread is getting long, pillaged files scattered in several pages. To avoid further clutter, please use this thread for thanks-only posts. Thanks in advance. Smiley
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 06:57:58 by Lord Darcy » Logged

knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2008 December 06, 21:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well i enabled the Seating Cushions (Dining Chair, Living Chair, Loveseat, Sofa) to be recolorable   Wink

cant recall who wanted this but here it is  Link Removed  Check Post 150

« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 17:09:51 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 December 06, 22:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't seem to find the adult version of the female "Dashing Modern Bangs"
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 December 06, 23:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

L0olyharb, it's Reply #74 on page 3 by ReinyDay.
Crow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2008 December 07, 00:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone noticed this mistake in the teen bob hair?  Maxis  Roll Eyes

Just wondering, it's only on the teen hair, the adult is fine.  Smiley
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 December 07, 04:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the fixed bed!

Okay, let's move on, I'll go and get the rest of the missing male outfits:

Male Outfits

Teen

Teen's Vested Jacket in Red - 75 points
Teen's Vested Jacket in Purple - 75 points
Teen's Vested Jacket in Blue - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in White - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in Blue - 75 points
Modern Schoolboy's Uniform in Black - 75

Adult

Vested Jacket in Purple - 75 points  (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)
Vested Jacket in Blue - 75 points  (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)

Elder

Senior's Casual Jacket in Red - 75 points
Senior's Casual Jacket in Gray - 75 points
Senior's Casual Jacket in Blue - 75 points

I dun understand.. Why should those be re-downloaded? empty package? broken link? Who posted that before and on which post?  Tongue*so many questions*
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 December 07, 05:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SiuPang, on Page 2 Reply #28 from nicklovesllamas, there were actually 4 empty packages and all 4 didn't get redownloaded.  So, they had to be rebought.  Which they did from two different people.  The two empty hair packages got rebought and the 2 empty adult male clothes got rebought.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2008 December 07, 05:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To anyone having trouble getting the downloads that people have put on here with Rapidshare

Open the link with IE as AOL and possibly other browsers constantly gives a timed out message but normally IE works

I contacted EA asking why these items can only be bought using Canadian and US credit cards . their reply first was it was due to trading restrictions , Then the next person gave me the link to the store and didnt even know that you could only use credit cards from those 2 countries , Then the third reply was buy an EA cash card and use that . talk about shit first they dont know what they are doing then want to milk money out of us even more

Thaankyou to everyone who has made these items available to the rest of us

Nooo! That's not the truth here Angry. If you put it that way, one day those Maxoid Donkeys will come to compell us to remove all the Store items!!!
The reason you can find Store items here is we are fixing those problematic stuff EAxis created. Our versions are different from theirs. Coz we are MORE AWESOME!
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 December 07, 05:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SiuPang, on Page 2 Reply #28 from nicklovesllamas, there were actually 4 empty packages and all 4 didn't get redownloaded.  So, they had to be rebought.  Which they did from two different people.  The two empty hair packages got rebought and the 2 empty adult male clothes got rebought.

*Contributers, please redownload the broken files. Much appreciated!*

Actually those broken items can be redownloaded by EA Download Manager....(in case the files are only broken due to some problems encountered during the dowload; if not, that means EAxis created broken .package files and in that case the broken files cannot be fixed unless EAxis upload the updated ones)

Method 1
Now, go to C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition and cut and paste "uContent.xml" somewhere else....
Open the EA Download Manager... Not finding the uContent.xml file, EA Download Manager will automatically download everything you have paid for at The Sims 2 Store.
Then you go to C:\Users\Vic\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads and then "Objects" or "Skins" and you will find the .package files.
Upload those files that you think used to be broken previously.
Run the game and those newly-downloaded non-broken .package files will be incoporated into SCObjects.package and SCSkins.package automatically and you should find them showing up in game.

Method 2 *Faster*
Every step for Method 2 is the same as that in Method 1, except:
Do NOT move "uContent.xml" unless you will redownload everything from Store that you have paid for. If you have paid for say 100 items, Download Manager will start to download all the 100 items when you run it next time. This could be time consuming!
So now, instead, we open "uContent.xml" with and edit it with WordPad or NotePad or Word.
Find the item that you think is broken and remove its whole line. Of cox, before editing the xml file, I strongly recommend you back up the original copy first..
After the editing, run Download Manager and follow those steps to find the relevant .package files as mentioned in method 1.

So, we people can save money from buying something that have been bought. Hope this help.

PS. forgot to mention one thing. I guess some of the files are broken just coz they weren't uploaded properly. Would someone please find out all those broken or empty packages and make a list here so that we can contact the original uploader ASAP?? Once again, thank you all who contributed!
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 05:49:21 by SiuPang » Logged
tigeresst
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 December 07, 05:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi
I'm asking this, accepting all flaming you want to throw at me.
I find this thread very difficult to find things and was wondering if someone could put all the hairs and clothes into sections in one post. Thanks.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 December 07, 05:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi
I find this thread very difficult to find things and was wondering if someone could put all the hairs and clothes into sections in one post. Thanks.

We haven't even completed the collection. Be patient!
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2008 December 07, 06:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The decorative slots on 2 ModernAsian dressers were b0rked, as reported by Havelock.

Lord Darcy thanks for the extra slots on the latest Store set, would you be so kind to fix slots on the Dresser_Small_ModernAsian and Dresser_Medium_ModernAsian from the Asian Fusion set? The small dresser has a broken deco slot (unable to place anything on top but CRES has a slot entry)  and the medium dressers slots are to high, objects float above the surface.

Uploaded fixed versions.

Also fixed b0rked knob texture on the 1-tiled dresser. Previously the knob subset was linked to ModernAsian door. (WTF?) Now it's linked to the 2-tiled low dresser from the same set. If you remove 2-tiled dresser from your game, the knobs on 1-tiled dresser will flash blue.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?23zj1jkkwzt

ETA: Link fixed. Please re-download.

All objects that I personally fixed, cleaned up and improved are included as well.

• Double Bed
  • 2 Dressers
  • Coffee Table
  • 2 End Tables
  • TV

I find this thread very difficult to find things and was wondering if someone could put all the hairs and clothes into sections in one post.
Do you have an inkling how much work it is to collect pillaged files, weed out empty packages, sort through various fixed versions submitted by a dozen different people? And yet you expect people to keep up with pillaging progress whenever a new item is added or a b0rked shit is fixed? When all items are found and fixed, a complete collection will be made like all previously released sets. Either wait for the complete collection, or sort through yourself.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 07:07:26 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: