More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:39:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection  (Read 173301 times)
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: TS2 Store Asian Fusion Collection
« Reply #50 on: 2008 December 03, 17:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so confused. What files should I get, I mean are there fixed objects in one file, or all the files have objects that are working and fixed. Also, should I put all of them in the Program Files/EA/... /Bins or the download folder? Thanks in advance.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2008 December 03, 17:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so confused. What files should I get, I mean are there fixed objects in one file, or all the files have objects that are working and fixed.
Geez, this set was released, like, yesterday? And yet you expect that there would already be a nice, fixed, convenient collection for easy yoink? Roll Eyes Have some patience.

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 December 03, 18:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so confused. What files should I get, I mean are there fixed objects in one file, or all the files have objects that are working and fixed.
Geez, this set was released, like, yesterday? And yet you expect that there would already be a nice, fixed, convenient collection for easy yoink? Roll Eyes Have some patience.

Sorry didn't mean to sound impatient cause I am not. Just trying to get clarification on which were fixed and where to download the files to. Will wait for the final collection. Back to lurking.  Lips sealed

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 December 03, 18:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry didn't mean to sound impatient cause I am not. Just trying to get clarification on which were fixed and where to download the files to. Will wait for the final collection. Back to lurking.  Lips sealed

If you put files in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads files will appear with the custom star.
If you put files in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\ {your latest EP} \TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins the items will not appear with a custom star.  Note this will only work for ITEMS not clothing or hair. These are best placed in your Downloads folder.

If you MUST HAVE FILES NOW I suggest starting with post 1 and reading through the entire post to replace or update files to get the correct files. It is amazing what you can learn when you read an entire post.  Grin  A convienent shinny collection will not be posted until all items are aquired and are fixed.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2008 December 03, 19:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's left to buy? I'd like to contribute.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 December 03, 19:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just letting everyone know that the link to what I bought works.  Mediafire must have been having trouble - I haven't been up too long - I was asleep.  I doubt I could have fixed it except tried uploading it to another link.  Well, it works now though. 
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 December 03, 19:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See post #6 by knightguy on page 1- he is removing items from the list as they get posted.  It looks accurate to me.
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 December 03, 21:10:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for fixing the Bamboo and re-uploading it.  It works great now.

Here are two teen female hairs...the Cute Anime Style hair and the Dashing Modern Bangs:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyjzkoqruix

And with that all my points are gone.  I'm sorry I couldn't do more.  I would have liked to get another whole set of hair instead of just part of it, but I don't have a lot of money and the stupid store makes you buy each hair age group separately.

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
ShadySentinel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 December 03, 22:59:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the objects don't look really Asian because the designs are supposed to be a mix of Eastern and Western influences.  The clothes give off that same vibe too. 
I suppose that would explain the "fusion" part of the name. Tongue
I wish I wasn't so broke. I'd help out.
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 December 04, 00:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to miss out on all the fun...I just had to purchase some points...so here are all the Sim Kiddie clothes options from the Fusion Collection:
See post further down on the page and redownload if you have already downloaded the Kid Skins.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 02:04:59 by bzrburns » Logged
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008 December 04, 01:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anything worth 50 points that I can grab? I just kind of want to be done with the store now.

Simsbaby, this rug is missing:
50 SimPoints  Rugs of Energy by MA Designs

These rugs move with energy and bring every room they are situated in to life! If you're looking for a good vibe - you've found it!

I already made the collection file for these new items, as soon as the rug gets posted I'll post the Asian Fusion collection (and the updated Store collection). Also I fixed Havelock's fixed pant (Potted Bamboo Glory), it has retrieved "PlantGlobals" (I hate when EA borks plants like this, plants are plants! not paintings, not sculptures, not chess boards!).

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4m2xyxomzm3
« Last Edit: 2008 December 16, 21:03:00 by BastDawn » Logged
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 December 04, 01:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow I didn't notice the rug till now... yeah that's only 50pts for you Simsbaby  Cheesy

bzrburns - thank you for the kids clothes, but it seems about 1/2 the files are empty packages.  Stupid EA downloader.
Crow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 December 04, 01:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in love with one of the hair styles, the curly one.  Thanks for getting these files out there.   Grin
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 December 04, 01:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup I caught that! I don't know if it is the Downloader or my new computer. I downloaded these from my old computer and they show up in the game just fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgeygzddkmj/KidsSkins.rar
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 December 04, 03:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if those 4 empty package files from nicklovesllamas ever got corrected?  If not, I guess they'll have to be bought.  I ran out of points and my hubby said I have to wait till next week before I can buy any more.  I would of gotten the rug too if I would have noticed it.  I don't remember seeing one unless they recently added it.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 December 04, 05:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if those 4 empty package files from nicklovesllamas ever got corrected?  If not, I guess they'll have to be bought.  I ran out of points and my hubby said I have to wait till next week before I can buy any more.  I would of gotten the rug too if I would have noticed it.  I don't remember seeing one unless they recently added it.

i looked an so far those files are still MIA so hopefully he redownloads them

an the rug is a new object since collection started with 116 now it has 117 least Simsbaby now has something to spend her left over 50 points on  Wink

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 December 04, 08:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a list of the not-yet-bought items Huh

BTW, some reminders here to new sharers ( though i guess most people here have been using this method already )
*Reminder to Content Sharers*

Here is how to find the newly bought Store content if you have no idea how to do it in a faster way.

After your EA Download Manager has completed the relevant download. Do not run your game yet, otherwise you won't be able to find the separate .package file for the object or skin.
Now, go to *C:\Users\<Your Windows Username>\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads (* it isn't necessarily the C: Drive, but it must be the drive where your Windows Operation System is installed) , look for the folder "Objects" for new object download and "Skins" for new skin download. Copy and paste the relevant .package file inside somewhere else. This is the file that is needed. If you are kind enough to share it here, upload the file. After that, you can run the game and then the files inside C:\Users\Vic\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Downloads will be incorporated into the bulk files SCObjects.package and SCSkins.package under C:\Users\Vic\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Store Edition\Packed automatically.

So if you share file this way, you can avoid the nuisance of finding and extracting the relevant contents from SCObjects.packgage or SCSkins.package.

PS. The above stuff is just there to help people who may not know how to share contents in a more efficient way. If you know a better way, feel free to correct me and post here.  Wink
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 08:59:32 by SiuPang » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2008 December 04, 09:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a list of the not-yet-bought items Huh

See post #6 by knightguy on page 1- he is removing items from the list as they get posted.  It looks accurate to me.

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
rosylove
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 December 04, 15:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do we have to have that sims2 store installer thingie to get all these to show up in game?

Oh,btw,i'm not sure if it's ok to ask here,but if i get the 2 new free holiday items -the tree and the snowman-  are they gonna install the securom on my computer?
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 17:54:41 by rosylove » Logged
Celestra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 December 04, 16:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no you don't need the store installer to get them to show
ReinyDay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 December 04, 21:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is how to find the newly bought Store content if you have no idea how to do it in a faster way.

Well, if it really is that easy, let me get the missing hair, according to knightguys list:

Female Hair

Child

Cute Child's Anime Style Hair - 100 points

Teen

Teen's Stylish Modern Bob Hair - 100 points
Modern Teen's Asymmetrical Hair with Highlights - 100 points

Adult

Dashing Modern Bangs - 100 points    (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)
Modern Asymmetrical Hair with Highlights - 100 points    (Waiting for working one to be Redownloaded)

There you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/170299217/missing_hair.zip

Weird they make it that easy ... ? Can anyone confirm if there files work? So, we have all the objects minus the rug and all new hair styles? Does all this stuff work correctly so far?
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 21:53:59 by ReinyDay » Logged
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 December 04, 22:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What else is missing would like to contribute too. Smiley

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 December 04, 23:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think two of the female child's hair styles are still missing.  At least I don't have them yet and I believe I have downloaded everything on here so far...

Dashing Modern Bangs for Girls
Child's Stylish Modern Bob Hair

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 December 04, 23:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ReinyDay,
yes, this hair work for me. I have all EP`s and all MiniPack´s.

Dream Operator,
I have 3 styles off child femine hair. I think they are all hier.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 December 04, 23:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think two of the female child's hair styles are still missing.  At least I don't have them yet and I believe I have downloaded everything on here so far...

Dashing Modern Bangs for Girls
Child's Stylish Modern Bob Hair

I believe these 2 hairs are included in the link provided by ReinyDay

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: