More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 08:52:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Proper Gardening Badge Building!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Proper Gardening Badge Building!  (Read 34400 times)
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Proper Gardening Badge Building!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 December 01, 20:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason, I could have sworn that tending shrubs/flowers already built Gardening badge. Could be wrong though.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 March 11, 15:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got around to put this in. But it is also in conflict with Pes's hedgetrimfix in the al-test (in addition to hydrogardenbadge). I like yours since it covers all the other areas.  I just want to know for sure that yours includes all of what hedgetrimfix does?

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 March 11, 15:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or ask rohina, she'll know.

rohina is the Information Desk?  I shall watch your future career at MATY with some interest.

For some reason, I could have sworn that tending shrubs/flowers already built Gardening badge. Could be wrong though.

Quite so.  Nevertheless, the current debate is whether having certain skills provides a boost of speed in achieving the badge, once the tending flowers/shrubs/trees/plants has commenced.  The hypthesis seems to be that charisma may help.  This may not be completely farfetched, since the best way I have found to make fruit trees nonsickly is to talk to them.  Since her husband died, my one elder sim has discussed all manner of subjects with her lemon trees, and they are clearly appreciative of this effort.  Lemonade abounds.  Mind you, you need to already HAVE the gold badge to do that, IIRC.

Tribulatio proxima est
moodycatte
Asinine Airhead

enfp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 March 11, 20:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got around to put this in. But it is also in conflict with Pes's hedgetrimfix in the al-test (in addition to hydrogardenbadge). I like yours since it covers all the other areas.  I just want to know for sure that yours includes all of what hedgetrimfix does?

Hydrogardenbadge is basically an improved version of this that builds both creativity and gardening, instead of just gardening. There really is no point of using this one if you have the other.
tunaisafish
Axe Murderer
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 March 12, 11:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or ask rohina, she'll know.
rohina is the Information Desk?  I shall watch your future career at MATY with some interest.

Indeed.  I was totally serious about that too.  Which is why the suggestion came after sacrificing a goat  Wink

The "she'll know" part is probably correct though.  The topic was MATY procedures, and the comment came at the time she was re-writing the Senate game rules.
Since then she's done heaps on the wikka, so you cannot really argue that she is not a good source of info.
I would advise anyone to exaust all other avenues in a search of information before asking rohina though - including goats.

Quite so.  Nevertheless, the current debate is whether having certain skills provides a boost of speed in achieving the badge, once the tending flowers/shrubs/trees/plants has commenced.  The hypthesis seems to be that charisma may help.  This may not be completely farfetched, since the best way I have found to make fruit trees nonsickly is to talk to them.  Since her husband died, my one elder sim has discussed all manner of subjects with her lemon trees, and they are clearly appreciative of this effort.  Lemonade abounds.  Mind you, you need to already HAVE the gold badge to do that, IIRC.

Yes, the harvestables do give the badge points, and they do take charisma into account.
They don't get the badge gain for flowers/shrubs in an unmodded game.  This mod addresses those.  They do get nature enthusiasm though.

I'll post my info's in this thread shortly on the badge rates.
Thanks for reminding me about this topic Smiley

kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 March 22, 13:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of hedgetrimfix, when will it be moved to the hack directories?

Not to rush the testing process, just want an estimate.

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2009 March 22, 21:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it in the DC? I have it in my game.

kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 March 23, 00:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last I checked (this morning) it was in testing.

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 March 23, 01:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it in the DC? I have it in my game.
Emma! Those are for Fat Gwilly People only!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2009 March 23, 20:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a forbidden hack! Naughty me.

sleep
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 August 08, 13:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just discovered that this hack is blocking Cyjon's inaccessible hedgetrimming mod. Now I have to choose. Sad

And since I've necromanced anyway, what happened to Pes's hedgetrimfix? I can't find it anywhere, was it ever released?
« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 13:56:04 by sleep » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: