More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:20:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Persistant problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Persistant problem  (Read 2329 times)
queenrikki
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Persistant problem
« on: 2008 November 12, 09:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what's going on but I'm frustrated enough to risk asking if anyone here knows what's going on.  I had a problem that I noticed mostly in bodyshop.  I couldn't change the faces on my sims.  All of the face options appear to be the same.  I could change pretty much everything else but not the face.  Also, in CAS, the sims are stiff like bodyshop figures and hold their arms out in the default bodyshop pose.  It affected the thumbnails I don't know if it affects gameplay or not since I immediately exited out.  So I reinstalled, hoping that it would be fixed.  It didn't.  I have all EPs except pets installed, along with the Teen and H&M stuff packs.  The problem remains irregardless of the EPs installed, even with just the base game.  Here's a picture of what it looks like in bodyshop

cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
Re: Persistant problem
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 12, 10:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have default replacement faces such as these? I know of a few that make most of the faces look the same.

I hope you've already tried playing without any downloads/custom content? Most that you have installed into your game wouldn't have been removed by uninstalling and reinstalling.

ISTP
queenrikki
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Persistant problem
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 12, 16:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.  Completely fresh install.  I haven't added any custom content whatsoever. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: