More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:41:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Support the Evil Empire! BUY STUFF! - updated info within
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Support the Evil Empire! BUY STUFF! - updated info within  (Read 27109 times)
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Support the Evil Empire! BUY STUFF! - updated info within
« Reply #50 on: 2008 September 29, 13:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally, the stuffs have arrived. Smiley

The mousepad looks okay, but my goodness it smells! It must have spent a week and a half inside some dampy container, packed in a cardboard envelope, so it must be washed ASAP.

The FFS shirt also appears devoid of any defect, and the fact it was delivered in an airtight plastic container provided some comfort to my battered olfactory senses.

I know, the shipping alone may have increased my carbon footprint by a factor of 10, but it was all for the greater good. Grin

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 September 29, 14:59:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want one, too.  When people ask what I'm going to art school for, I will have something to show them.  Not that they will be impressed, but I'm impressed with myself, isn't that enough?  Also, I think I will put this in my portfolio.  Who knows, maybe there is a MATYian out there somewhere that really wants to give me a job.   Grin

Maybe, but it would have to be someone who wouldn't mind you being baked all day.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 October 02, 09:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I never get high before or during work (not even when I worked graveyard at a gas station), although I did used to keep a joint in the car ashtray to smoke as soon as I got off.  I may be a pothead, but I DO understand that it is a drug, and just as I wouldn't drink a six pack before clocking in, I wouldn't smoke a bowl, either.

Of course, I pretty much always smoke before I do schoolwork, and I am also pretty sure I was damn stoned during at least part of the time I was drawing the logos.
So, I cannot guarantee I won't be stoned while doing any free-lance work, but it doesn't seem to effect the quality, does it?  Of course, maybe if I didn't smoke before drawing, I might be headed for the title of ARTIST, rather than GRAPHIC DESIGNER, but much of the art out there makes me seriously doubt that, too.

On a side note, I am out of pot right now, and devastatingly sober.   Sad
marjchaos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 October 02, 16:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps not terribly relevant, but I just recieved my Macro coffee mug.  Arrived really fast, and was packed to resist breakage in case of being thrown around like a beach ball.  Seriously, way more bubble wrap than mug.  So, two gifts in one!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: