More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:27:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  CS Items and Replacements - Now with More Stories Items on Second Page
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CS Items and Replacements - Now with More Stories Items on Second Page  (Read 102688 times)
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: CS Items and Replacements - Testers Wanted and Help Needed!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 August 08, 05:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry but they are all the residential and community lots from Pet Stories. Perhaps someone else with PS could post a few pictures as examples.
empires
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 August 08, 17:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My thank you for all the MATY LS and Castaways playthings and goodies. The Lots from Pet Stories

Mesa Flats 001: http://www.mediafire.com/?xynnzaznwep
Mesa Flats 002:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgvxb8i7zbl
Mesa Flats 003:http://www.mediafire.com/?2rduz7wfzql
Garden Heights:http://www.mediafire.com/?nhmmc5ns5id
Arbor Falls001: http://www.mediafire.com/?1knurw1s7nd
Arbor Falls002:http://www.mediafire.com/?oj3qzvkgkc9

Why do some of the lots have loads of custom content?
deskp
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 August 08, 20:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry but they are all the residential and community lots from Pet Stories. Perhaps someone else with PS could post a few pictures as examples.

huh u cant post pictures of ur own lots?  Huh
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 August 08, 22:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]Why do some of the lots have loads of custom content?
[/quote]

These are Maxis lots some of them come with some of the custom items that came with Pet Stories.  I don't have any custom content loaded in my download folders other than the stuff that has been extracted from LS, PS, and CS and a few MATY enhancements.

I tried to take pictures but I am too old and too ignorant to figure out how to post them here. If you have Pets Stories, The Show Park, and Best of Show from the Alice and Sam scenario are included.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 09, 05:20:09 by bzrburns » Logged
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: CS Items and Replacements - Now with More Stories Items on Second Page
« Reply #29 on: 2008 August 09, 11:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. If someone posts something they have made/extracted and have not posted screenshots because of incapability then I would be very dubious about downloading what they have 'made'. Just my opinion.

mauriciobrazil
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 August 09, 18:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My thank you for all the MATY LS and Castaways playthings and goodies. The Lots from Pet Stories

Mesa Flats 001: http://www.mediafire.com/?xynnzaznwep
Mesa Flats 002:http://www.mediafire.com/?zgvxb8i7zbl
Mesa Flats 003:http://www.mediafire.com/?2rduz7wfzql
Garden Heights:http://www.mediafire.com/?nhmmc5ns5id
Arbor Falls001: http://www.mediafire.com/?1knurw1s7nd
Arbor Falls002:http://www.mediafire.com/?oj3qzvkgkc9

These lots have the Pet Stories wallpapers, floors and objects??
If not, can you or someone else canput them to download??

Maurício

empires
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 August 10, 06:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do some of the lots have loads of custom content?
[/quote]

These are Maxis lots some of them come with some of the custom items that came with Pet Stories.  I don't have any custom content loaded in my download folders other than the stuff that has been extracted from LS, PS, and CS and a few MATY enhancements.

I tried to take pictures but I am too old and too ignorant to figure out how to post them here. If you have Pets Stories, The Show Park, and Best of Show from the Alice and Sam scenario are included.
[/quote]

I find it hard to beleive you when I found Numenors wooden stairs in a lot.
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 August 10, 12:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry this was a bad idea. I did try to post pictures but all that showed was a bunch of red x's.  If one of the moderators could delete all the posts pertaining to this I would appreciate it. I am truly sorry.
Hellyes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 August 10, 16:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry this was a bad idea. I did try to post pictures but all that showed was a bunch of red x's.  If one of the moderators could delete all the posts pertaining to this I would appreciate it. I am truly sorry.

No need to delete anything.  Some of us braver souls will have a look at the lots.  I know I will.  Wink  When I do, I'll try to make some pictures and let everyone know how it went.  Grin

ETA:  There is approximately 60 lots here and no way am I going to post picts of all of them, but this is a small sampling.   They are all clean safe files, with good clean Maxis made lots.  To have them as they are originally made for PS you would need the walls, floors, and objects from PS.  So as is, they are unfinished lots, but definitely useable.  Some are newer ones I've never seen before and others are obviously from Sims 2. This is about six lots from the Arbor Falls 001 file:

From the neighborhood view:

1330 Vista del Arroyo

One of the Buddy Street lots (an obvious Sims 2 made over lot)

Thanks for sharing them bzrburns.  Don't worry too much about it.  Leave them here for those who might take advantage of them.  They are nice lots to have.  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 August 11, 00:24:29 by Hellyes » Logged
bzrburns
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 August 10, 19:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't intentionally mean to sabotage anybody's game. I deleted them when I realized that I extracted them from Pet Stories last year prior to both getting a new computer and also moving all my custom stuff out of downloads and into Tsdata\Res\Catalog\Bins. I didn't post the pictures because I don't know how to. If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to do so I will try to repackage the lots and repost them with pictures.

Thanks for posting the pic's Hellyes and your vote of confidence. I think the Mesa Flats lots are some of the best of Maxis by far.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 13, 05:13:11 by bzrburns » Logged
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 September 01, 17:03:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigh, try if CashRegisterGlobals work for the object but be aware the animations they use are weird for the caury Cashregister. And the use the simoleans not stones.
So it is broken?

The cash register and the shell phone are definitely borkinated.  After conducting a binary search because my game would crash to desktop without loading completely, it came down to only these two items.  Anyone else having a similar experience?

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 September 05, 04:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cash register and the shell phone are definitely borkinated.  After conducting a binary search because my game would crash to desktop without loading completely, it came down to only these two items.  Anyone else having a similar experience?

Are you using the updated versions? Do you have something (like another cell phone replacement) that would conflict? I've been playing with these in my games for months, and my game works fine.

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 September 06, 19:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't believe I have any other replacements in my game that would conflict.  I have not downloaded any other phones, but I do have the awesome phonehack.  That wouldn't conflict, would it?  It didn't show up as such in any of the hack conflict checks.  As far as the updated version, I'll redownload to see if I that works. 

Thanks so much WatersMoon!  I really like having a "native" hood and having an exchange woud be cool. 

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 September 06, 22:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, phonehack wouldn't conflict. I haven't yet used the cash register, but I have used the shell phone and can confirm that it works. I have had no problems with both of these files in the same subfolder.
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 October 17, 08:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't believe I have any other replacements in my game that would conflict.  I have not downloaded any other phones, but I do have the awesome phonehack.  That wouldn't conflict, would it?  It didn't show up as such in any of the hack conflict checks.  As far as the updated version, I'll redownload to see if I that works. 

Thanks so much WatersMoon!  I really like having a "native" hood and having an exchange woud be cool. 
Did re-downloading help?

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 October 23, 02:21:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Re-downloading helped with the cash register, but I couldn't locate the phone in the game to use it.  Obviously it's working since my game hasn't crashed.  Is the shell phone in the same place as the other phones?  Thanks for your help.

Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2008 October 26, 14:26:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if anyone has extracted the: Literal Rose, Babbling Bougainvillea, Oleander, Hydranger & Phlox? I know they are pretty much the same as the Ts2 versions, but the CS ones are larger and much nicer. I had a look around but couldn't find them. So if anyone knows if they have been done please point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
Xianah
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 October 26, 16:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if anyone has extracted the: Literal Rose, Babbling Bougainvillea, Oleander, Hydranger & Phlox? I know they are pretty much the same as the Ts2 versions, but the CS ones are larger and much nicer. I had a look around but couldn't find them. So if anyone knows if they have been done please point me in the right direction.

They are the same as the ones included in TS2, not even a slight color variaton.
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2008 October 26, 17:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm ok fair enough. Didn't mean to offend.

They are bigger though... I just took some pix - I don't wish to sound like a total shrub obsessed lune, but I hate knowing I'm right and being told I am not!! Lol

They are fuller and I think nicer, especially the phlox. Perhaps someone will extract them in time, or I can see if I can do it myself.

Regards
Xianah
« Last Edit: 2008 October 26, 18:55:00 by Xianah » Logged
arogers
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 October 26, 20:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did them once but they were default replacements. I'll do them again if you want. Wink
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 October 26, 20:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are bigger though... I just took some pix - I don't wish to sound like a total shrub obsessed lune, but I hate knowing I'm right and being told I am not!! Lol

They are fuller and I think nicer, especially the phlox. Perhaps someone will extract them in time, or I can see if I can do it myself.

By bigger I thought you meant with three or more tiles. Sorry if I was rude...  Embarrassed
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2008 October 27, 01:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww no probs! Wink

I would lurve to have these in my TS2 game. I would prefere them not to be default replacements though. I guess I am a shrub obessed lune after all... Hahaha

Thanks  muchly if you can make these for me.

Xianah
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 October 27, 01:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually working on a CS Bundle which will include (almost) all CS items, I didn't notice the shrubs so I may inlcude them now.
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2008 October 27, 02:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool! I hope that you do. Thanks muchly!!
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 October 27, 02:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the shell phone in the same place as the other phones?  Thanks for your help.

This, of course, replaces the Cell Phone from Uni.
So no, it is not with the other phones, it is a default replacement of the cell phone.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: