More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 10:51:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can I Nuke a family with Sim PE? Or is it best for them to DIAF?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can I Nuke a family with Sim PE? Or is it best for them to DIAF?  (Read 2777 times)
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Can I Nuke a family with Sim PE? Or is it best for them to DIAF?
« on: 2008 May 25, 14:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm done with the Ottomas family in Pleasantview.  I regret not deleting them from the family bin the second I saw them as I did in Desdereta sp? Valley.   Anyway I would prefer to somehow erase them as if they never existed but I know moving them out and deleting them from the family bin now that I've played them and they have relationships is a no-no.   I aged the mom to an elder and back before she had the borked twins to get rid of them  and Dora died, so there is the mom, dad, the two older children who are teens, and the youngest who is a child.

Is there a way I can nuke them with sim PE saftley now that I've played them so that it would be as if they never existed?  Or should I have them all DIAF? 
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
Re: Can I Nuke a family with Sim PE? Or is it best for them to DIAF?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 May 25, 15:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes there is a way to delete them with SimPE which involves first preparing them for delete with the FFS Lot Debugger. Read the instructions here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6205.0.html

Beware that the instructions use an old version of SimPE - it'd be best if you read the whole thread for pointers.

ISTP
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 May 25, 16:04:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!  It says though in the first picture not to use on any sims with relatives?  Huh  I'm starting to think it would be simpler to have a stove accident.  Maybe I'll resurect them  after just to have another stove accident.  Hmm.. I'm starting to picture a bunch of zombie Ottomas's.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 May 26, 08:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would always advise this order of preference, from the data integrity point of view:

1) In game using normal gameplay
2) In game using built-in cheats
3) In game using hacks
4) Use SimPE
5) Edit the hex.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: