More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:42:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Game throwing errors
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game throwing errors  (Read 2943 times)
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Game throwing errors
« on: 2008 April 11, 08:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I installed Freetime yesterday and played for a bit after updating all my hacks. I mostly have hacks from here, and a couple from twojeffs... so unless these error messages came as a free gift for testing BrokenTime for EA, I assume they are being caused by the hacks.

#1 ObjectError_N003_t2753 file, happened while on vacation. Not sure what the sim was doing as I wasn't paying attention, but it does mention the Appreciate interaction.

#2 ObjectError_N003_t824457 file, happened when I was trying to load a lot. It popped up on every single lot with a dog (error is on a dog) on it after installing Freetime. Cats are uneffected. If I hadden't had boolprop enabled I probably wouldnt have been able to get into any of the lots.

#3 ObjectError_N003_t1460064 file, popped up on its own during normal gameplay.

#4 ObjectError_N003_t3999949 file, a sim got stuck at the restaurant podium and refused to move after closing the business, so I force errored him to get him to leave. That error log might be useless since it was forced.

Hacks installed:

warmthfixes.package
School bus - bring friend dialog.package (Twojeffs)
phonehack.package
nowhatsthis.package
nouniprotect.package
noshockforoutgoing.package
nolamehires.package
noadhd.package
Low Food Warning.package (Twojeffs)
Homework Sometimes.package (Twojeffs)
Gypsy - FT Genie Fix.package (Twojeffs)
fishandharvestfix.package
Computer Fixes.package (Twojeffs)
coffeecuphack.package
antiweatherreaction.package

Any help is appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 21, 12:21:40 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Game throwing errors
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 11, 10:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried ye olde binary search?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 11, 11:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recognize none of the first 3 errors. They should, in fact, be impossible. Your game is also full of non-Awesomeness. I suggest verifying that your install is not corrupt and that you are using only one brand of hack. If you wish to use Awesomeware, try to stick with only Awesomeware and approved items. If not, go seek your support at whatever brand you decide to use.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 12, 03:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recognize none of the first 3 errors. They should, in fact, be impossible. Your game is also full of non-Awesomeness. I suggest verifying that your install is not corrupt and that you are using only one brand of hack. If you wish to use Awesomeware, try to stick with only Awesomeware and approved items. If not, go seek your support at whatever brand you decide to use.

I assume my install isn't corrupt as it installed fine and the game seems to work fine except for those errors. If theres anything I should be looking for, please let me know. The only hacks I have are the ones I listed, I'm sure of that. They should be impossible? Does that mean my game is possibly headed for a BFBVFS? My game is full of non-Awesomeness? Does Twojeff's hacks count among that or do you think I have something i'm not aware of?

I just ran the hack conflict utility and got these results:

Report Start 4/11/2008 11:48:55 PM

End Of Report

0 possible conflicts detected.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 12, 03:53:52 by Chain_Reaction » Logged
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 12, 12:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

#2 ObjectError_N003_t824457 file, happened when I was trying to load a lot. It popped up on every single lot with a dog (error is on a dog) on it after installing Freetime. Cats are uneffected. If I hadden't had boolprop enabled I probably wouldnt have been able to get into any of the lots.

I got an error on my only lot that has a dog on it after installing freetime, (lots with cats are fine), but it only happened the first time I loaded up the lot and once loaded nothing seemed to be broken and it played fine. I've also loaded the same lot multiple times since and haven't received any errors at all. If this was just a one time thing on those lots with a dog I think its safe to just ignore it.

EDIT: I found my error log for this one and it would seem to be exactly the same error that yours had, I have all the hacks you mentioned except for TwoJeffs Gypsy - FT Genie Fix and Computer Fixes. Have you loaded up the lots since getting this error?
« Last Edit: 2008 April 12, 12:48:58 by Sivany » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: