More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:00:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Darcyland
| |-+  Lord Darcy Investigates (Moderator: Lord Darcy)
| | |-+  Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)  (Read 524288 times)
Lord Darcy

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)
« on: 2008 March 31, 15:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been de-customizing and updating several Maxis official clothings and objects. (preorders/Exchange stuff)

What's the difference:

• Objects were updated to Apartment Life, in case update is required.
  • Unrecolorable objects and formerly unrecolorable subset in recolorable objects were made recolorable.
  • Redundant resources like duplicate textures and animation files were removed to reduce the size. Compressed with jfade's compressorizer.
  • Custom star was removed from clothing/hair thumbnails. Instead they bear the corresponding EP/SP icon.
  • Clothings/hairs were categorized into the Maxis clothing bin, so they'll appear right beside similar Maxis stuff.
  • Unused hidden textures were retrieved.
  • Adult clothings were enabled for YAs.
  • Separate MMAT files for objects were integrated into the main 3D file to make one uncluttered package.
  • Object placement settings were adjusted, so that sculptures can be placed on OFB shelves and decorative slots like mantel or low dressers. Small sculptures can serve as centerpieces.
  • Decorative objects will give appropriate Enthusiasm in FT.
  • New decorative slots were created on top of some objects.
  • Minor bugs were fixed, like borked shoe sound on some clothings.

Decustomized OFB preorder Chicken Mascot Suit. They bear OFB icon, and will appear grouped with other OFB mascot costumes/hairs.

Below are the first offerings, OFB and FFS preorders. I already uploaded GLS preorders in other thread. Ultimately I'm going to decustomize/update all preorder and Exchange stuff, so check back this thread for future releases.

2008-04-04: Added all 5 BV preorders.
2008-04-05: Added all 3 Celebration Stuff preorders.
2008-04-06: Teen and Elder versions of Celebration Baby Blue Tuxedo were Townified, like original Adult version.
2008-04-08: Added all 5 Teen Style Stuff preorders.
2008-04-11: Added all 6 FreeTime preorders.
2008-04-21: Added 2 Seasons preorders except for SwingSet and Trellis.
Adjusted placement settings for TSS Giraffe sculpture and FT RubberDucky, so that they can be placed on decorative slots like mantel and low dressers.
2008-04-22: Added all H&M preorders and 3 lost outfits. Also added another 3 lost BV outfits based on the same mesh as H&M lost outfits.
2008-04-23: Added all 4 new preorders for Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff.
2008-05-02: Added all 3 Double Deluxe preorders + 100 Million Sold Download outfit. Added link to Deluxe preorder Jukebox updated by Havelock.
2008-05-04: Added all 3 Happy Holiday Stuff preorders.
2008-05-14: Added all 3 Finland Coke Exclusive items in the second post.
2008-05-18: Added all 2 Denmark Faxe Kondi downloads in the second post. Updated previously released skins to remove more duplicate textures. Skin file sizes were reduced by about 40%.
2008-07-05: Added all 5 IKEA Home Stuff preorders. Decorative objects now give appropriate Enthusiasm in FreeTime. Adjusted placement settings for small sculptures. (EP7, SP2, SP3, SP6 and SP7 were updated.)
2008-07-09: IKEA Dresser and TV were updated. MANDAL dresser now comes in two sizes. Fixed wallshadows for dresser and TV. Added "Standalone" version that does not require IKEA pack.
2008-08-01: Added a decorative slot for IKEA STRIND end table. Slightly adjusted slot positions and reduced slot overlapping for both IKEA MANDAL dressers.
2008-08-22: Fixed SNS Raincoat and FFS Dress. (by Argon) Possibly fixed the crashing problem in IKEA NOMINELL Chair that only occurs under a certain condition. (EP5, SP1 and SP8 were updated.)
2008-09-04: Added all 7 AL preorders. Fixed version bit for 4 IKEA objects. Adjusted sort index of TSS preorder outfits. Adult version of TSS GraphicTee was added in AL preorders. Havelock updated Deluxe preorder Jukebox to AL. (EP8, SP6, SP8 and Deluxe were updated.)
2008-09-05: Havelock updated Deluxe preorder Jukebox. Image quality was improved.
2008-09-08: Updated GLS TV and IKEA TV to AL. Elders can watch TV while lounging on sofas. (SP2 & SP8 were updated.)
2008-09-15: Fixed the broken state FX for GLS TV and IKEA TV. Created 3 decorative slots on top of GLS TV. (SP2 & SP8 were updated.)
2008-09-18: Havelock updated Deluxe preorder Jukebox to fix animation. AL version is now separate from FT version.
2008-10-10: Richief updated 2 Seasons preorders to AL.

==========================================================================
Down'em ALL in ONE big RAR (Updated 2008-09-15)

MediaFire | MegaUpload

Contains all files except for Deluxe preorder (updated by Havelock), some Exchange/Non-US sites stuff (decustomized by Argon) and Seasons preorders updated by Richief.

==========================================================================
Pre-order Promos

EP3 - Open For Business

• Lucky Plucky Suit - Categorized into EP3 Mascot bin
  • The Big Chicken by Big Yard Dudes Inc. (Giant Chicken Statue)

Download from MediaFire

EP5 - Seasons

• The Aquasizzler Halter Set
  • Fifi Pioggia Couture Raincoat - Fixed reflection on boots. Requires SNS. (by Argon)
  • The Garden Swing of Bliss and Harmony - Updated to AL. (by Richief)
  • Botanical Garden Enhancer - Uses Plant SemiGlobals. (by Richief)

Download from MediaFire (Clothing Only)

SwingSet and Trellis which were updated by Richief is attached in this post.

EP6 - Bon Voyage

• Brite Nite Camping Lantern - Can be properly placed on OFB shelves.
  • Where in the World? Map - Frame subset was made recolorable.
  • Hot Travels, Cool Visor - Enabled for YAs. Unused grey hair texture for elders was retrieved. Correctly linked to Maxis ponytail hair for Formal/PJs/Undies.
  • Made in the Shade - Enabled for YAs. Unused grey hair texture for elders was retrieved. Requires BV.
  • Hula Happiness Skirt

Download from MediaFire

EP7 - FreeTime

• Prima Ballerina Poster - Gives Music & Dance Enthusiasm in FT.
  • Cinematic Perspective - Updated to Pets.
  • Collector's Classics - Made recolorable, gives Tinker Enthusiasm in FT.
  • Ducks in a Row - Made recolorable, can be placed on decorative slots (mantel, low dressers).
  • Female Exercise Outfit - Requires FT.
  • Male Exercise Outfit

Download from MediaFire

EP8 - Apartment Life

• The GameRockr - Updated to Pets.
  • GlowStation 90XD - Updated to FT/AL. Can be placed on OFB shelves.
  • WallTunes Speaker System - Updated to AL. Fixed the broken state FX.
  • DEZTV - Updated to AL. Fixed broken thumbnail. Restored the broken state FX.
  • Flatronic Supervision - Updated to AL. Restored the broken state FX. TV body subset was made recolorable.
  • Male TS3 Logo Outfit - Enabled bump mapping. Shoe sound fixed. Added Teen version. Unused texture (FT required) was recovered.
  • Female TS3 Logo Outfit - Shoe sound fixed. Teen version of TS3 Logo Outfit and adult version of TSS GraphicTee were added. They require TSS preorder GraphicTee.

Download from MediaFire

Recovered TS3 male outfit (recolor of FT comfy outfit), teen versions of TS3 logo outfits and adult version of TSS GraphicTee are decustomized regular BodyShop recolors.
Female TS3 Logo Outfit is the adult conversion of TSS preorder GraphicTee outfit. Both textures are now available for teens and adults.

Repair/tinker animation of Flatronic Supervision is a bit off, due to EAxis's short-sightness. You need this global mod to fix it.
Repair Animation Fix for 2-tiled Floor TVs - Sims hold the screwdriver correctly

All 5 objects have their own unique group.
Thanks to Havelock for doing most of work on AL preorder objects. I only brushed them a bit.

SP1 - Family Fun Stuff

Download from MediaFire

SP2 - Glamour Life Stuff

• The Swanktrovision Home Entertainment System - Updated to AL. Elders can watch TV while lounging on sofas. Adjusted the slot position of broken state FX. 3 decorative slots were created on top.
  • Smustlin' House Party: Greatest Hits (Gold Record Painting) - Made recolorable, gives Music & Dance Enthusiasm in FT.
  • Painting of the Room - Made recolorable.

Download from MediaFire

Repair/tinker animation of Luxury TV is a bit off, due to EAxis's short-sightness. You need this global mod to fix it.
Repair Animation Fix for 2-tiled Floor TVs - Sims hold the screwdriver correctly

SP3 - Happy Holiday Stuff

• Neon Frostball - Made recolorable.
  • The Rescued Snowman - Made recolorable.
  • 2007: The Year, The Glasses

Download from MediaFire

SP4 - Celebration Stuff

• The Festive Formal Gown by You're Cute Designs - Enabled for Elders as well
  • "It's Way Happening" Tuxedo - Added Teen and Elder versions. Requires Celebration Stuff.
  • The Cascades Chandelier

Download from MediaFire

Teen and Elder versions of blue tuxedo are just regular Bodyshop recolors of CS tuxedo that were decustomized and recategorized into Maxis clothing bin. They share the texture with original adult version. Now Townified like Adult version.

SP5 - H&M Fashion Stuff

• UniformShirt
  • Corset
  • ButtonedDress
  • JaneOveralls
  • 3 Lost H&M Outfits

Download from MediaFire

All require H&M.

The 3 lost H&M outfits were originally done by Argon. I only tweaked sortidx number a bit to my liking. Many thanks to Argon, who inspired me to start this project in the first place.
I found another 3 lost BV outfits based on the same mesh. File attached below. You can see the screenshot here. Requires BV.

SP6 - Teen Style Stuff

• Louder Please Band Poster - Made recolorable, gives Music & Dance Enthusiasm in FT.
  • Mountain King Snowboard and Stand - Can be properly placed on OFB shelves, gives Sports Enthusiasm in FT.
  • Pennelle by Top Shelf Toys - Can be properly placed on OFB shelves and decorative slots (mantel, low dresser).
  • GraphicTee - Adult version is available in AL preorder female outfit.
  • RippedJeans - Added Adult version. Requires H&M Fashion Stuff.

Download from MediaFire

Adult version of RippedJeans is a regular BodyShop recolor of H&M outfit that was decustomized and recategorized into Maxis clothing bin. It shares the texture with the original Teen version.

SP7 -  Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff

• Glam Guest Towels - made recolorable, can be placed on decorative slots.
  • Miss Handy - made recolorable, can be placed on decorative slots.
  • Bright-Eyed Tiger Sweater
  • Domestic Goddess

Download from MediaFire

SP8 - IKEA Home Stuff Pack

• NOMINELL Chair - Made recolorable. Usable by pets. Immobile groundshadow, footprint and chair sound were fixed. Possibly fixed the crashing problem that only occurs under a certain condition.
  • SKRUVSTA Armchair - Made recolorable. Usable by pets.
  • MANDAL Chest of 6 Drawers - Made recolorable. Comes in 2 sizes. Now functional, with 3 decorative slots enabled on top. Very slightly different hidden texture was recovered as an optional recolor. Fixed wallshadow.
  • STRIND Side Table - Made recolorable. Fixed wallshadow and tabletop sound. Added a decorative slot.
  • BENNO TV Bench on Castors - Made recolorable. Updated to AL. Fixed wonky repair animation, wallshadow and broken state FX. Elders can watch TV while lounging on sofas.

Download from MediaFire

All 5 objects now require IKEA Home Stuff.

"Standalone" version that does not require IKEA pack is now available as well. It's not updated to Pets or FT, so DIY.
Download Standalone version

If you want to put them into Bins folder under Program Files\EA GAMES to avoid custom star, you need to put zLdDarcy_IKEAPreorderCEP.package into your Downloads folder to make them recolorable. Not needed if you put IKEA preorders into your Downloads folder.

MANDAL dresser now comes in two sizes. Smaller version requires OFB or later, and pulls textures from the large dresser. Both have 3 decorative slots enabled on top. Thanks to Heli for the information on the bigger mesh.
You have to sell and rebuy objects for them to pick up change.

Deluxe

• Smooth Moves Groove Machine - made recolorable. Updated to AL. Record animation was fixed.

Download

Deluxe Jukebox was updated by Havelock. NL/Pets/BV/FT/AL versions available. He also made several recolors.
       Thanks Havelock!

Double Deluxe + 100 Million Sold Download Outfit

• Seriously Swanky Tuxedo - Now formal only.
  • Mermaid Evening Dress - Now formal only.
  • Satin Dress
  • Maximum Maneuvers Collared Shirt - 100 Million Sold Download Outfit. Now everyday only.

Download from MediaFire

« Last Edit: 2008 December 20, 05:15:48 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Maxis-made stuff from Non-US sites
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 31, 15:06:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maxis-made stuff from Non-US sites

Denmark - Faxe Kondi

• Faxe Muscle Machine - converted into the recolor of base game exercise machine
  • Faxe Kondi Tracksuit (Adults, Elders and Teens)

Download from MediaFire

Promotional download for Danish soft drink. Original version is available here.

Finland - Coke Exclusives

• Coca-Cola Fridge - Updated to FT. Raised food capacity to 400. Changed sound to quieter one. Removed Live Mode tooltip. Now recolorable.
  • Coca-Cola Pinball: Rise of the De-Carbonator - Updated to Seasons (Thanks Numenor). Now recolorable.
  • Coca-Cola Tee (Adults, Teens and Children)

Download from MediaFire
« Last Edit: 2008 July 05, 11:53:10 by Lord Darcy » Logged

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing - OFB/FFS Preorders
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 31, 15:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot for these Cheesy How did you control them so that they can appear beside similiar clothings? Huh
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing - OFB/FFS Preorders
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 31, 20:47:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you control them so that they can appear beside similiar clothings? Huh

You have to edit Collection in 3D ID Referencing File (3IDR) and sortindex in Binary Index (BINX) in outfits and hairs. Enable debug mode in CAS to find out Bin Key for Maxis clothing/hair bin into which you want to put your stuff, edit Collection in 3IDR to match the Bin Key.
Find out Frag Sort Idx in CAS debug mode, and adjust sortindex in BINX accordingly. For example, I edited OFB female chicken hat to appear between Ninja hair (Frag Sort Idx is around 130) and Gorilla hair (Frag Sort Idx is around 190). So I gave it a new Frag Sort Idx around 180 by editing sortindex in BINX. It's more complicated for hairs, as all five hair colors have different Frag Sort Idx numbers.

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 01, 01:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you control them so that they can appear beside similiar clothings? Huh

You have to edit Collection in 3D ID Referencing File (3IDR) and sortindex in Binary Index (BINX) in outfits and hairs. Enable debug mode in CAS to find out Bin Key for Maxis clothing/hair bin into which you want to put your stuff, edit Collection in 3IDR to match the Bin Key.
Find out Frag Sort Idx in CAS debug mode, and adjust sortindex in BINX accordingly. For example, I edited OFB female chicken hat to appear between Ninja hair (Frag Sort Idx is around 130) and Gorilla hair (Frag Sort Idx is around 190). So I gave it a new Frag Sort Idx around 180 by editing sortindex in BINX. It's more complicated for hairs, as all five hair colors have different Frag Sort Idx numbers.

Thanks for the explanation Grin Gotta try that.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 01, 04:50:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

now if I could get my hands on the wooden swing wich I believe was a pre order gift for seasons not completely sure

you can get that at http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=972.0

Smiley
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 April 01, 06:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-hoards, runs to kick out the corresponding previous files and replace them with these-

Brilliant, Darcy!

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-04
« Reply #7 on: 2008 April 03, 17:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-04-04: Added all 5 BV preorders. Link was added in the first post.

Dea
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 April 03, 17:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank for these I hated the fact that ppl had to pre order to get these items and not everyone has credit cards and such.  Its not like the ppl who pre ordered paid more then anyone else so again thanks now if I could get my hands on the wooden swing wich I believe was a pre order gift for seasons not completely sure

I have all of the preorder bonuses and I have never preordered.  You just have to know where/who to get them from.

ISFJ
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-04
« Reply #9 on: 2008 April 03, 19:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read above that these were all updated up to Free Time, but they shouldn't all require that EP to function properly, should they?  I know that the TV will have tinkering enabled, so that cannot go in my BV game.  I'm wondering about the clothes, decorative objects, and the BV lamp.  Do they have some sort of enthusiasm linked to them?
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2008 April 04, 02:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read above that these were all updated up to Free Time, but they shouldn't all require that EP to function properly, should they?  I know that the TV will have tinkering enabled, so that cannot go in my BV game.  I'm wondering about the clothes, decorative objects, and the BV lamp.  Do they have some sort of enthusiasm linked to them?

Update is done only when it's required, like GLS TV or Coke Fridge. I wrote down the details of update for each object in the first post. If it does not explicitly say "Updated to XX" or "Requires XX", it will work for any EP.

Decorative objects like paintings or sculptures do not require update. They're just made recolorable, which has nothing to do with EP compatibility. Arts and Crafts enthusiasm for painting critique is handled globally, so it has nothing to do with the painting itself.
Decorative objects now give appropriate Enthusiasm in FreeTime when viewed, not just the default Arts & Crafts Enthusiasm. Small sculptures can be placed on the decorative slots like mantels or low dressers, and they work as valid centerpieces. They're still compatible with base game though, unless otherwise specified.

As for BV lamp, I edited only OFB shelf placement value. Not sure if it'll work for pre-OFB game, but by this time nearly everyone has at least one EP or SP newer than OFB.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 08, 02:35:59 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-11
« Reply #11 on: 2008 April 11, 11:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-04-05: Added all 3 Celebration Stuff preorders.
2008-04-06: Teen and Elder versions of Celebration Baby Blue Tuxedo were Townified, like original Adult version.
2008-04-08: Added all 5 Teen Style Stuff preorders.
2008-04-11: Added all 6 FreeTime preorders.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 22, 12:04:30 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-11)
« Reply #12 on: 2008 April 11, 20:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for doing this.  Are you going to do the 4 seasons bonus items as well (raincoat, swimsuit, garden trellis, and the swingset)? 
Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-11)
« Reply #13 on: 2008 April 19, 17:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh this is awesome!  The seasons stuff would be a very welcome addition to this as well, if you are so inclined.  Smiley   
stephbass
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-11
« Reply #14 on: 2008 April 20, 06:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks forever for these! I didn't know these items even existed, bonus.
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 April 21, 04:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone verify that the Teen Style Objects link is working correctly?  I've tried more than once from Mediafire and the download always stops at 99.9 percent.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 April 21, 07:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone verify that the Teen Style Objects link is working correctly?  I've tried more than once from Mediafire and the download always stops at 99.9 percent.
It downloads just fine for me.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 April 21, 15:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-04-21: Added 2 Seasons preorders except for SwingSet and Trellis.
Adjusted placement settings for TSS Giraffe sculpture and FT RubberDucky, so that they can be placed on decorative slots like mantel and low dressers.

Swingset is a very complicated object, with 4 different meshes (standalone, left, center, right) and neighbourhood view meshes/textures. So I was unable to update it. I also removed Trellis which produced incomplete recolor packages without neighborhood view version. Get the original version from the link in the main post.

MediaFire link works fine for me. I added MegaUpload link as an alternative.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 22, 00:49:49 by Lord Darcy » Logged

OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-21
« Reply #18 on: 2008 April 21, 19:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the alternative link...Mediafire just wouldn't finish for me but megaupload is fine.
moparopie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-21
« Reply #19 on: 2008 April 21, 20:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you so much!
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-21)
« Reply #20 on: 2008 April 21, 22:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much Lord Darcy - I have a question though - I hate to be a bother, but, could you do the 4 outfits from H&M Fashion Stuff too (the corset, buttoned dress, uniform shirt, & the janeoveralls)?  I did have those 4 outfits with the rest of the H&M clothes (I don't remember who did that), but, I can't find where I got it at and I swore I got it from here. 
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2008 April 22, 00:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate to be a bother, but, could you do the 4 outfits from H&M Fashion Stuff too (the corset, buttoned dress, uniform shirt, & the janeoveralls)?  I did have those 4 outfits with the rest of the H&M clothes (I don't remember who did that), but, I can't find where I got it at and I swore I got it from here. 

I attached H&M outfits to the main post.
The 3 lost outfits were originally done by Argon. I only tweaked sortidx number a bit to my liking.

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-21)
« Reply #22 on: 2008 April 22, 06:18:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again, thank you so much - I don't think there are enough thank you's.  You're the greatest. 
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-22
« Reply #23 on: 2008 April 22, 12:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-04-22: Added all H&M preorders and 3 lost outfits in the main post. Also added another 3 lost BV outfits based on the same mesh as H&M outfits.

abelle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-04-22
« Reply #24 on: 2008 April 22, 18:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot for updating those objects. I have a little problem, though. I very stupidly downloaded and installed some of those objects as bundles, that had to be put somewhere in the gamefiles. I think I got those files from the peasantry as well.

Stupid me just canīt remember wherever I put those files and they must be overriding yours I put in the Download folder, as my GLS TV does not display the FT options.

I know this is not really related and very much my own fault, but I would really appreciate it, if someone has an idea, where one would have put those bundles in the game files, so that I can remove them. Feel free to just point and laugh as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: