More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 18:32:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Get this-- accessory file crashes the game when trying to place sewing machine!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Get this-- accessory file crashes the game when trying to place sewing machine!  (Read 3337 times)
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
Get this-- accessory file crashes the game when trying to place sewing machine!
« on: 2008 March 23, 23:09:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, after going through pain-staking binary file elimination, I found that the file 8fe40e94_maer.package (some sort of accessory from an unknown source) crashes the game when I try to place a sewing machine. I do hope this helps someone else, plus, I would love to know where it came from.
So 2 days later, I can now place a sewing machine! <passes out from lack of sleep>
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Get this-- accessory file crashes the game when trying to place sewing machi
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 01, 08:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you still have the file, you could check for it's origin with the Clean Installer (I usually stick a single file I want to check onto the desktop and check it, it's the quickest way I've found) and hopefully you would find something to help you work out how you got it - possibly on a downloaded sim?

Zephyr Zodiac
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
Re: Get this-- accessory file crashes the game when trying to place sewing machi
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 14, 15:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh ho-- I don't know why, but I thought that this thread had been deleted, so I didn't think I could post my update. It's an accessory from Rose Sims. Now pay $2.50 USD for file that crashes game  Grin
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 20, 00:47:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it's a Rose earring, I think. (Pay $2.50? Haven't you raided the booty? Smiley ) Hope it wasn't the one I really liked, because I just deleted it.
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 20, 02:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To think I would pay for something like that! What does she call them again? The accessory files you get if you hand over all your monies? <runs and checks>
ROFL!! She calls them "gifts" fro the extra-generous donaters! Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "gift" imply that money does not change hands?
And looking at the file, I doubt it's the one you really liked. But I'm glad my post did indeed warn someone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: