More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 14:46:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No work clothes on com lot hack?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No work clothes on com lot hack?  (Read 6813 times)
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
No work clothes on com lot hack?
« on: 2005 October 26, 17:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I saw a mod named this somewhere, anyone know where? I'm sick of seeing a french-fry headed rufus bowling or dancing on a community lot. You'd think the guy would have enough self respect to change from that goofy work outfit before coming downtown to socialize! sheeesh!
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
Re: No work clothes on com lot hack?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 26, 17:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. It is rather anoying seeing people in fast-food server uniforms and medical scrubs running around my community lots.Mind yo I have lots of ex-service people that wear their service uniforms (except for hats mostly) as everyday clothes so maybe I can't talk.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 26, 17:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95009

It's by Crammyboy. But I rather like them wearing work or whatever clothes downtown, I go out after work sometimes.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 26, 17:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much!  This has been bugging me forever but I never thought to ask for a hack for it.  This goes in right away.
Witches
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 26, 17:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite is when they show up for a date that way. That's just disrespectful.  Grin

Visit The Sims 2 Writer's Block for stories about the sims.
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 26, 19:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I rather like them wearing work or whatever clothes downtown, I go out after work sometimes.

Would you ever go out looking like a walking order of french fries? A military uniform is one thing, but its a matter of self respect with the french fry suit!!  Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 26, 20:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL no I draw the line at going out while dressed like food. Wink

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 27, 02:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had one of my teenage sims ask Amanda the papergirl out on a date downtown. I have all these pics of them dancing, singing karaoke, etc in her bright yellow uniform!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 27, 11:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jennifer Pleasant is forever appearing downtown dressed as a policewoman!  You'd think that would clear the dance floor pretty fast, wouldn't you?

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 27, 21:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, here we go:
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 27, 21:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She seems mighty attached to that bag of newspapers.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 27, 22:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know! They did not leave her side.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 28, 02:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't need that hack.  For some reason, my Sims don't change into their workgear anymore.  If they go to work straight from bed, they go in their pyjamas.  Not sure if I've downloaded something or what, but it's a bit weird.

As for Amanda the papergirl, one of my Sims nabbed Dagmar the mailgirl (Romance Sim) for a bit of casual woo-hoo and she did the business clinging onto her postbag for dear life.  Must have been full of French letters.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
diamonde
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 28, 13:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's by Crammyboy. But I rather like them wearing work or whatever clothes downtown, I go out after work sometimes.

Thanks for the link, I was starting to get really annoyed at having to grab control of all the townies and make them change their clothes.  The hideous blue female politics/business suit is showing up on three or four women on a lot at once, making them look like the secret sisterhood of dumpy dumpster-divers, colourblind chapter. I wouldn't mind if it was just the ones that make some sense, like the business (except for that bloody blue suit) or military careers.  I used to live near the Enoggera barracks, you constantly saw people in camo and uniform hats shopping there.  But I also hung around scientists for years and none of them would have been caught wearing their lab coat down at the pub.  It's bad containment practice and more importantly, you look like a dork.  As for the criminal mastermind and captain hero outfits, well.  It's not very mastermindy and protecting of the secret identity to be caught grocery shopping in the super-suit. Wink
seventhson
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 28, 13:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't need that hack.  For some reason, my Sims don't change into their workgear anymore.  If they go to work straight from bed, they go in their pyjamas.  Not sure if I've downloaded something or what, but it's a bit weird.

If it's a hack, I have it too. Some of mine change into work clothes, most don't. It's like they're having a bad dream where they have to meet with the boss and forgot to get dressed that morning... Undecided
Witches
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 28, 14:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm ... are they lazy sims? My lazy vampire will go to a community lot in her jammies if I don't tell her to get dressed first. Her more active boyfriend changes automatically.

When my computer needed an upgrade I lost the change into work clothes thing entirely. They'd spin around and just be wearing their everyday clothes. Could it be your computer is too slow, combined with laziness on some of the sims' part?

Or, it could be a download. My game is really slow since I installed custom content. I'm deleting most of it tonight. I like speed more than  motorcycles. Sigh. Wish they'd come up with one in-game.

Visit The Sims 2 Writer's Block for stories about the sims.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: