More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 16:05:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Another deleted goodbye
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another deleted goodbye  (Read 88087 times)
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Another deleted goodbye
« on: 2005 October 26, 14:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wintermuteai1 posted a goodbye message at VS and when I went to look at it again it had been deleted and his forums were still there.  Don't know if he changed his mind or what.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: Another deleted goodbye
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 26, 15:19:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost.php?p=817055&postcount=43

Quote from: wintermuteai1
Rentech sided with you Inge, because i banned you on VS, she didn't think i had a right to, and chose you, so you and anyone else who dislikes me wins. i quit. all my forums there are now gone. Please feel free to rejoice, make merry, and celebrate. Who needs Wintermuteai1? noone.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 26, 15:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What was that about Winter posting a PM?  Was that yours, Inge?  And I would have loved to see your response to him. Smiley  I guess he got his feelings hurt by whatever you said and decided to take his marbles and go home.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 26, 15:32:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... If that guy were any more touchy he'd be an Elfwood artist. Eesh.

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 26, 15:35:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One minute he was threatening to kill me or something and the next he'd committed suicide (both in the context of Sims Community of course) I didn't reply to his PM at all.  The rest of the combustion was spontaneous.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 26, 17:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the drama!  Grin

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 26, 18:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: wintermuteai1
Who needs Wintermuteai1? noone.

Give this man credit for being honest!!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 26, 19:04:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wintermuteai1 posted a goodbye message at VS and when I went to look at it again it had been deleted and his forums were still there.  Don't know if he changed his mind or what.
his forums are gone now Inge from varioussimmers

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 26, 19:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He apparently melted down even more than that before going.

Oh, and scroll up from that point as well.  Entertaining reading.

Phyllis

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
noname
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 26, 19:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always gotten the vibe off him that he's like 15. He seems to be at that maturity level or below.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 26, 19:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always gotten the vibe off him that he's like 15. He seems to be at that maturity level or below.

Same here (as I mentioned in another thread in retardo land). If he actually is signifigantly older than that then I feel sorry for him, otherwise it kind of goes with the age and maturity level although some of the stuff he's been saying to Inge lately is a bit much even for an immature 15 year old boy. Tongue

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 26, 19:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Inge, is this because you questioned him about the mesh?
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 26, 19:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently he was born in 1972.   It's not originally about the mesh.  He started attacking me in the CEP thread saying I was (a lot of swear words) arrogant because I made a door.   So I am afraid when the mesh business came up I couldn't resist PMing him to say "at least I didn't pretend the door was my own mesh"  Oops.

The reason he left VS was cos Rennie wouldn't let him ban me from there.  She likes me better on the 4-day moderation queue.

cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 26, 19:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here (as I mentioned in another thread in retardo land). If he actually is signifigantly older than that then I feel sorry for him, otherwise it kind of goes with the age and maturity level although some of the stuff he's been saying to Inge lately is a bit much even for an immature 15 year old boy. Tongue

Sadly the attitude reminds me a great deal of my brother in-law, who will be 37 in a couple of months. Shocked And my mother in-law wonders why he hasn't married or given her grandchildren. Roll Eyes My husband and I wisely don't say a single word. We know any woman with an ounce of common sense would be more likely to kill my brother in-law than to marry him or conceive children with him.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 26, 19:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly the attitude reminds me a great deal of my brother in-law, who will be 37 in a couple of months. Shocked And my mother in-law wonders why he hasn't married or given her grandchildren. Roll Eyes My husband and I wisely don't say a single word. We know any woman with an ounce of common sense would be more likely to kill my brother in-law than to marry him or conceive children with him.
I know a few people like your brother in law Tongue

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 26, 19:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'know, I could take offense if that, if it wasn't way too much work. I'm not much older than that, and neither I nor most of the people I hang out with could even come close to Wintermuteai's mastery of the art of making an idiot of himself. And to think, I thought that some of his stuff (his skins, mostly) was pretty nifty, way back in ye olden days of, what, late 2004, when the game had just come out and before the MTS2 exodus. Mostly because I like the book his name references, I thought, "Ooh! Fellow SF fan! Nifty!"

I mean, at least when Pescado leaves a site and makes a scene of himself, he does it well. He doesn't make himself look stupid, and he makes the other side look stupid without having to even do anything himself, because they handle it themselves.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 26, 19:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'know, I could take offense if that, if it wasn't way too much work. I'm not much older than that, and neither I nor most of the people I hang out with could even come close to Wintermuteai's mastery of the art of making an idiot of himself. And to think, I thought that some of his stuff (his skins, mostly) was pretty nifty, way back in ye olden days of, what, late 2004, when the game had just come out and before the MTS2 exodus. Mostly because I like the book his name references, I thought, "Ooh! Fellow SF fan! Nifty!"

ah Oddysey. I never would have guessed that you were fairly young. you handle yourself very well compared to some of the recent "supposedly adults " at Various simmers of late Wintermuteai being the one Im thinking of right now

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 26, 20:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently he was born in 1972.

Oh Christ, he's my age! That's sad.  Sad

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 October 26, 20:09:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Motoki you are that old? Wink Kidding, I feel older and older each time I come here.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 October 26, 20:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently he was born in 1972.

Oh Christ, he's my age! That's sad.  Sad

Oh, Christ! You're younger than me!
I was born in 1970.
Waaah, I'm older than the peeing nanny!

I did not intentionally make the above rhyme.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 October 26, 20:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO, we'll have to get you an old farty avatar too. Wink

And yes Nectre I'm old Tongue

phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 October 26, 20:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So many, old, old people!  Definitely uncool.  I'll have to report this to the coolness police at MTV.   (Sorry, having a flashback to a thread at the BBS).  I don't know why someone as young as I should hang with such ancient creatures  Grin

Phyllis

Edit: My age is in my profile.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 October 26, 20:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how people assume I'm a teenage boy when they see my avatar. I could not be less of a teenage boy.
hyperCat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 October 26, 20:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still can't believe these people are adults--and older than me, no less. Criminy.

I am kitty meow face, meow meow, look at me!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 October 26, 20:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how people assume I'm a teenage boy when they see my avatar. I could not be less of a teenage boy.

Oh what are you complaining about! At least people don't think you are an 80 year old woman with a bladder control problem. Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: