More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 00:31:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time  (Read 138711 times)
NikonSnow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
« Reply #150 on: 2008 March 24, 21:17:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lion, the seasons version crashes past BV for some people and unfortunately I'm one of those people. Roll Eyes Qwiggles, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the heads up.
Shonie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 March 25, 06:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's nursing mod is still working just fine for me.  I use the women only one.  Can't wait to test the selectable babies.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2008 March 25, 15:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's nursing mod is still working just fine for me.  I use the women only one. 

Yes it works, but don't you think it is too compulsive? The woman would nurse even when the baby is 100% full? I know because I max hungry to test.

Lion, the seasons version crashes past BV for some people and unfortunately I'm one of those people.
Strange, mine is FT.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: 2008 March 25, 15:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lion, if you use it in combination with one of the several anti-podling harassment hacks out there, it works fine. All it does is redirect the urge to cram bottles into carpet sharks into a breastfeeding animation.

Stupid edit brain. GRrrrrrr.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2008 March 25, 16:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Selectable babies is working great for me. Only thing is a Sim must pick the baby up when you first enter the lot for it to be selectable. When I load my lots now I direct someone to Cuddle the baby, after they pick it up then I can select it and check it's needs. Also the no autonomous breast feeding mod is working great in my game. No OCD so far.

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 March 25, 16:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lion, if you use it in combination with one of the several anti-podling harassment hacks out there, it works fine. All it does is redirect the urge to cram bottles into carpet sharks into a breastfeeding animation.

Stupid edit brain. GRrrrrrr.

Pes's nobabyharassment? It conflicts with Inge's nannydetect.  Undecided

Also the no autonomous breast feeding mod is working great in my game. No OCD so far.

Which is that? Could you point the direction?

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2008 March 25, 16:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweetheart, pescado isn't the only modder in the known universe. Google is your friend, you should try hanging out with it more.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 March 25, 20:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweetheart, pescado isn't the only modder in the known universe. Google is your friend, you should try hanging out with it more.

He isn't?

*gasp*

But, but.. tight pants! Non-awesome! *sputters*  Cheesy

INFP or something
pearlbh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 March 25, 23:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anybody planning/willing/able to update Monique's computer? 
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 March 26, 01:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded this years ago at InSim. I checked the graveyard and it isn't there, so I'm attaching it here. Hope this helps. Just remember they WON'T feed the baby unless you tell them to. Also I forgot to mention that this allows men to breastfeed as well. An option I've never used LOL but thought I'd mention. Shocked

* FeedBabyBothnoautonomous.zip (1.61 KB - downloaded 266 times.)

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

Jemina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2008 March 26, 09:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anybody planning/willing/able to update Monique's computer? 
Oh, I'd be so grateful for that! I love the computer but no surfing for hobbies, no blogging...
claudiasharon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 March 26, 12:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone's mailing Monique to see if she's intending to update, or how she feels about someone else doing it.

I'm curious what the status is on the message that was supposedly sent to Monique about updating her mods. I find myself missing them so and I can't stand the computers that are there now. They seem so...dull. And I hate having to go to a community lot just for a stupid cell phone.

/whine

"Dr Jackson is going to die when he sees this."
"What, again?"
pearlbh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 March 26, 20:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Monique never replied to that message, I don't believe anybody has heard from her and I have a feeling we can consider her mods abandonated.
Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 March 26, 21:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Monique never replied to that message, I don't believe anybody has heard from her and I have a feeling we can consider her mods abandonated.
Before someone will decide to upload somewhere an updated version of MQ computer need to be sure that Monique is retired and her mods
and objects is abandoned.
pearlbh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 March 26, 22:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before someone will decide to upload somewhere an updated version of MQ computer need to be sure that Monique is retired and her mods

Hmmm.... at what point are we SURE, as opposed to just kinda speculating? 
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2008 March 27, 03:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She hasn't been seen at either MTS2 or InSim for 5 months.  FT has been out for about a month now, and she hasn't logged on anywhere to say whether she will be updating or not.  Apparently, she hasn't responded to an email asking if she will be updating.  Her mods look abandoned to me.

Alexx, how long do you suggest we wait before it is reasonable to assume she isn't coming back to the Sims community?  6 months, 12 months, 2 years?  Or are we supposed to wait forever, if she never posts a "I've left the community, feel free to update" post?

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
claudiasharon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2008 March 27, 10:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She hasn't been seen at either MTS2 or InSim for 5 months.  FT has been out for about a month now, and she hasn't logged on anywhere to say whether she will be updating or not.  Apparently, she hasn't responded to an email asking if she will be updating.  Her mods look abandoned to me.

Alexx, how long do you suggest we wait before it is reasonable to assume she isn't coming back to the Sims community?  6 months, 12 months, 2 years?  Or are we supposed to wait forever, if she never posts a "I've left the community, feel free to update" post?

I just hope she's all right. I vote that her mods are abandoned and someone should update them (specifically her computer). 6 months of waiting for it will make me put the Bon Voyage version in my game which will frak with my game probably. Just my luck. If she pops back up and complains then whoever updated it could be all "but you've been gone for 6 months and people wouldn't stop complaining" and then remove their version if she so asks. But when you've already been gone from the community for over 5 months, I'd think it's safe to say she's gone. At least for the time being.

Though I may just be saying this because I'd kill for an updated version of her computer. My sims need their cell phones! And I don't like sending them to community lots, with the loading and the waiting and all.

"What, again?"
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2008 March 27, 11:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shift click on the sim and give them electronics, if you run in debug mode.
Alternatively, use TwoJeffs' college adjuster to give them a cellphone.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
claudiasharon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2008 March 27, 17:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shift click on the sim and give them electronics, if you run in debug mode.
Alternatively, use TwoJeffs' college adjuster to give them a cellphone.

I don't run in debug mode, but I do have the college adjuster. Thanks for the suggestion!

"What, again?"
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2008 March 27, 17:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded this years ago at InSim. I checked the graveyard and it isn't there, so I'm attaching it here. Hope this helps. Just remember they WON'T feed the baby unless you tell them to. Also I forgot to mention that this allows men to breastfeed as well. An option I've never used LOL but thought I'd mention. Shocked

Got it. Thank you very much for posting it. Very much needed, for my jungle lot.

Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2008 March 27, 23:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

]Alexx, how long do you suggest we wait before it is reasonable to assume she isn't coming back to the Sims community?  6 months, 12 months, 2 years?  Or are we supposed to wait forever, if she never posts a "I've left the community, feel free to update" post?
All I think about it is maybe need to ask some of MTS2 or Insim. administrators to send  message to Monique via e-mail and maybe in this way to know something about her current situation(status).She is(was)an popular enough creator and could't disappear in the air...suddenly.
WHO KILLED MONIQUE?

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2008 March 27, 23:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I think about it is maybe need to ask some of MTS2 or Insim. administrators to send  message to Monique via e-mail and maybe in this way to know something about her current situation(status).She is(was)an popular enough creator and could't disappear in the air...suddenly.
WHO KILLED MONIQUE?

I guess you missed the following post, Alexx.  I don't know how you managed to miss it, since you quoted it in a post you made.

Apparently someone has already emailed her, and hasn't received a response.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2008 March 28, 00:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess you missed the following post, Alexx.  I don't know how you managed to miss it, since you quoted it in a post you made.
You right,sorry.My internet connection even worse than my english. Sad
I missed it,because used copy/paste for my reply(cause was disconnected for a few times).
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2008 March 28, 04:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was given the link to this thread to read the discussion about abandonated mods and their creators' demises.

I've gone over to MTS2 to look at Monique's thread to see if she had a policy about her work there or in her zipped packages. The only document she made and included in her packages was about the recolors for one of her computers (LS version). She didn't state how she wanted her work to be updated, redistributed or uploaded.

So, I think it's basically common sense and courtesy to give her full credit for her work and provide updated versions with links to her original work at MTS2.

Like everyone else, I wondered what caused her to drop off the face of Earth.. Can only hope she's okay.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 March 28, 14:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got it. Thank you very much for posting it. Very much needed, for my jungle lot.

You're very welcome Lion. Glad I could help  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: