More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:55:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Veronaville--What's the Deal???
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Veronaville--What's the Deal???  (Read 32107 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Veronaville--What's the Deal???
« Reply #75 on: 2005 November 24, 10:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So has anyone put up corrected versions of these sims anywhere that you can download or point new simmers to? 

Yes I know it's fixable, but you have to be somewhat more techie than your average simmer and it's a hell of a waste of time for thousands of people to be all doing the same thing!

If it's not already out there I kind of like the idea of doing it and putting it up on the official site!  It should all have been fixed in the patch.  Fixing the gardens for uncuttable hedges while we are at it!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 November 24, 12:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's not already out there I kind of like the idea of doing it and putting it up on the official site!  It should all have been fixed in the patch.  Fixing the gardens for uncuttable hedges while we are at it!
I use Inge's no care shrub patch for shrubs and hedges http://www.simlogical.com/

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2005 November 24, 20:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So has anyone put up corrected versions of these sims anywhere that you can download or point new simmers to? 

Yes I know it's fixable, but you have to be somewhat more techie than your average simmer and it's a hell of a waste of time for thousands of people to be all doing the same thing!

Hmm. You know, if we had a second PC here that's capable of running Sims 2, I'd do it. But the other Windows laptop is a 500 MHz Pentium II, and the other decent computer is a Linux box. Sadly, I don't feel like junking my current installation to start over with just Sims 2 and the Sims 2 Patch Undecided.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Zandi
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 November 24, 22:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they would take such a thing off the official site if it ever showed up.
And if the Maxoids didn't the fan girls/ boys would pull out the flame throwers and insist there's nothing what o ever worng with any of these things.

And we know Maxis isn't in to fixing things till the little sheepies catch on to it that something is truly wrong and a hack can't be blamed.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2005 November 25, 06:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And we know Maxis isn't in to fixing things till the little sheepies catch on to it that something is truly wrong and a hack can't be blamed.
quite a lot of them notice PT9 doesn't have alien babies!

So it isn't out there anywhere at the moment them.....  MTS2?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 December 02, 05:32:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the safest thing with Sims2 townies is to delete them before you start to play a new neighbourhood.  The Downtownies are more than enough townies for the game to cope with anyway, and they're definitely less bugged.  (I won't say they don't have ANY bugs, just less!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2005 December 03, 08:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found that simestates 2 has put up some of the original townies.  I did post there about fixed versions and gave Val the MATY threads to check out.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: