More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:40:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful Than You! February: SKINS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You! February: SKINS  (Read 137014 times)
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: More Awful Than You! February: SKINS
« Reply #200 on: 2008 April 07, 11:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, but if you are gonna bad mouth somebody's creations, why can't you come post a comment directly at the place of the creation,
You want us to come to your house and tell you?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 April 07, 13:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, but if you are gonna bad mouth somebody's creations, why can't you come post a comment directly at the place of the creation, instead of behind people's backs.  Got something you wanna say to me? Here I am!   Cool  And just so you know, that was my very first creation....so you got a lot of nerve...
Because other sites typically do not permit negative commentary, and if you attempt to comment negatively on something, you invariably get banned. We here at MATY, on the other hand, ONLY accept negative commentary!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 April 07, 13:48:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, but if you are gonna bad mouth somebody's creations, why can't you come post a comment directly at the place of the creation, instead of behind people's backs.  Got something you wanna say to me? Here I am!   Cool  And just so you know, that was my very first creation....so you got a lot of nerve...

Well, you could always try something nutty like improving your skinning skills.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 April 07, 15:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Over the past 14 months that the More Awful Than You competition has been running I've seen several creators come in and laugh with us, demonstrating their sense of humour and their ability to laugh at themselves (the "winner" of the March competition was one of those creators). 

I take it you're not a creator who can see what's funny about their creations.  Or is it that your nose is out of joint because you weren't a finalist in this competition?

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 April 07, 15:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a contest, it isn't about you, it's about bad skins in general.  And it's not behind people's back; this is an open forum, you're welcome to join in.

Edit: Oh, and by the look of the way you take criticizim in the place of the creation, there doesn't seem like much point in talking to you directly at all.  Your skins suck; get over it.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 07, 15:37:47 by Gwill » Logged

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 April 07, 15:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a contest, it isn't about you, it's about bad skins in general.  And it's not behind people's back; this is an open forum, you're welcome to join in.

At least respond.  I mean, either you will see the funny side of this and join in, or you'll get all upset about it and perhaps spark some drama.  It's the drive-by complaining and then disappearing that is so dull.

Tribulatio proxima est
Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 April 07, 20:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, but if you are gonna bad mouth somebody's creations, why can't you come post a comment directly at the place of the creation, instead of behind people's backs.  Got something you wanna say to me? Here I am! Just so you know, that was my very first creation....so you got a lot of nerve...

Quite frankly, this is just a contest, nothing more.
If you don't like criticism then don't visit More Awful Than You contests and flame about it, you will make the situation worse.

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 April 10, 02:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lurk MOAR.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: