More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:13:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How to get rid of the cow mascot costume in the main hood?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How to get rid of the cow mascot costume in the main hood?  (Read 5559 times)
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
How to get rid of the cow mascot costume in the main hood?
« on: 2007 December 17, 10:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a cow mascot drop out of uni and move into my main hood. I've given him a complete make-over, but he keeps visiting lots in his costume and mask (when he's not being played, that is). Is there a way to make him wear casual clothes instead? I don't mind if it has to be done with SimPE, as long as someone more awesome than me could tell me how.

Oh - I should mention that the ex-mascot hasn't got a job yet, is his costume regarded as "work outfit"?

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
Re: How to get rid of the cow mascot costume in the main hood?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 17, 11:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're screwed.  He will continue to wear his costume everywhere except his home lot unless he's invited to a wedding, which will force formal wear.  This behavior will continue until the day he dies.  It has nothing to do with work uniforms, it's a side effect of marrying a mascot.  Just feel lucky it wasn't a streaker!

Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 17, 11:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of Dizzy's hacks removes all NPC uniforms, including the evil mascot costume.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 17, 11:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ex-Uni NPCs are all screwed up in the same way. One of my sim got married to her professor. The ex-professor husband still visits comm lots in his professor outfit, and YAs still get performance bonus by befriending him. I heard that once you move cheerleaders or mascots into your main hood, they'll barge into other people's home and keep on doing their usual annoying behaviours until they die.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 17, 11:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just feel lucky it wasn't a streaker!

On the contrary, I wished he was! On campus, I saw him once without clothes and mask, and his teased red hair and his waxed eyebrows (plus the name Destry Barakat) just screamed "Make me a gay hairdresser in your main hood! Now!" Grin

One of Dizzy's hacks removes all NPC uniforms, including the evil mascot costume.

Oh great, feel free to point & laugh... I *do* have dizzy's brain dump, I've just picked two or three hacks I wanted in my game and haven't had a too close look at the others. Thanks, Theo.
*  smacks self

I heard that once you move cheerleaders or mascots into your main hood, they'll barge into other people's home and keep on doing their usual annoying behaviours until they die.

Actually, I want him to keep his annoying behaviour - highly recommendable in combination with fight club

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

pixiejuice
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 December 17, 13:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's also the noadultmascots by Squinge, still working in my game with BV: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/nomore_stuff/

yet another sims 2 blog: http://lakesideheights.blogspot.com/
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 December 17, 20:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you zombify him, he'll wear casual clothes -- and a cow head. If my experience is anything to go by, he'll also become a lot nicer, though his personality points won't improve. Oh, and he'll still show up everywhere. I like my zombie cow though Grin.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
notovny
Garrulous Gimp

Report to the Budgerigar Commisar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 December 18, 00:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you zombify him, he'll wear casual clothes -- and a cow head. If my experience is anything to go by, he'll also become a lot nicer, though his personality points won't improve. Oh, and he'll still show up everywhere. I like my zombie cow though Grin.

Odd. My Zombie Cow mascot always wore the full costume  when he showed up on walkbys,  even after being zombified.

Ultimately, I rekilled him, not because of the costume, because I was sick and tired of him coming by and breaking into houses.

Google Sidewiki: Allowing invisible webpage vandalism since 2009.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 December 18, 13:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can fix NPCs who don't convert properly into playable sims. I remember this thread, but there may be others - I searched the Podium for cheerleader bhav to find this one.  Says you have to edit Bhavs and Bconsl. 

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6187.0.html

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: