More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:46:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Are ninjas ... people?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Are ninjas ... people?  (Read 6123 times)
Merope
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Are ninjas ... people?
« on: 2007 December 11, 15:08:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was using TJ's Crystal Ball to find a date for one of my Sims, and a ninja was one of her matches.  I chose not to summon him, fearing that he might be a weird class of NPC that you're not supposed to do anything with.  Is this accurate?  Or can I have little ninja babies?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Are ninjas ... people?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 11, 15:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I think you need to update the Crystal Ball.

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 11, 15:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do NOT date the ninja.  That sounds like a VBT.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 11, 16:14:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I think you need to update the Crystal Ball.
You do. *lightly smacks Merope* He updated that pretty quickly after BV came out.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 11, 16:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ninjas are like Social Bunnies. Not really designed for interaction.

Same thing goes for Grim Reaper, Therapist, Mrs CrumpleBottom, and Bus Drivers (although it's rather odd about Bus Drivers).

Nannies and Grand Vampires could cause an unsightly social faux pas, and in general it's a bad idea to interact with Hermits, Food Stand Chefs, Fire Dancers, Witchdoctors, and Ghost Captains. I've also recently discovered that Tour Guides tend to be unresponsive, though I haven't discovered why just yet.

Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 December 11, 21:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nannies and Grand Vampires could cause an unsightly social faux pas, and in general it's a bad idea to interact with Hermits, Food Stand Chefs, Fire Dancers, Witchdoctors, and Ghost Captains. I've also recently discovered that Tour Guides tend to be unresponsive, though I haven't discovered why just yet.

Define interact please. Talking, date, woohoo, babies? Move in is a definite no-no but I think my selfsim may have some sort of friend type relationship with the ghost captain.

neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 December 11, 22:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same thing goes for Grim Reaper, Therapist, Mrs CrumpleBottom, and Bus Drivers (although it's rather odd about Bus Drivers).

What about Cab Drivers?

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 December 12, 00:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define interact please. Talking, date, woohoo, babies? Move in is a definite no-no but I think my selfsim may have some sort of friend type relationship with the ghost captain.

By "interact," I mean any type of social as a visitor on your residential lots. Those sims do not properly behave in normal situations.

What about Cab Drivers?

Cab Drivers = Bus Drivers (IIRC)

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 December 12, 02:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ninja cannot be dated. If summoned, he will behave like the ninja always does, and you can learn the teleport from him, but he won't date.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 January 06, 06:41:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By "unsightly social faux pas" you just mean the Grand Vampires' tendency to continue doing the "stalk" animation even if you give them Vamprocillin, right? Because one of my Sims married a Grand Vampire and other than that, things have been fine... (Had to de-vamp him. Someone in that house had to work XD)
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 January 06, 22:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean that objects behave in an irregular manner toward those sims. This is unsightly and could possibly cause unknown problems or even errors.

Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 January 06, 23:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that ex-nannies can't potty train toddlers, for example.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Kattan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 January 07, 13:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By "interact," I mean any type of social as a visitor on your residential lots. Those sims do not properly behave in normal situations.

Oh, vampires are a hoot on the lot if you get 'em there. And I had one that I de-vamped after moving into the house... he continued to stalk all over the place until the cow plant ate him. His vamped woman called up the reaper, got him back, re-vamped him, and he got himself eaten again. I left him dead this time. Idiot.

I deny your earth-logic and substitute my own!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: