More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:27:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Permanent Suntan or Sunburn ?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Permanent Suntan or Sunburn ?  (Read 26286 times)
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
Re: Permanent Suntan or Sunburn ?
« Reply #25 on: 2008 September 21, 13:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, by the way, suntans last about 5 days  Grin
That's what I was thinking, but like I said...it's been a couple months since I've played a beach lot, or even just visited one.

My findings seem to be somewhat random.  Or maybe I'm just imagining things.  I've had some sims loose their tans after three days, while others kept them longer.  And using lot debugger on those with the longer tan didn't work.  So apparently they were still supposed to be tanned.

I've only ever had one sim get a borked perma-tan.  It lasted for half of her adult life before I did anything about it.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
Re: Permanent Suntan or Sunburn ?
« Reply #26 on: 2008 September 21, 14:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to point out, for those confused, that TashaFaun did NOT bump a 4 month old thread, but rather a "Thanks, this is great!!!11" post did.

Since it is bumped, I guess I'll comment on this, too, if it's of any use to anyone.

With suntans, I always click "Fix Tans & Burns" after I get my Sims back from vacation, and they NEVER keep their tan.  I presume it's because I send them on such long vacations that by the time they get back they don't really have a tan anymore, but I haven't played the BV aspect in so long that I'm not entirely sure.  Undecided

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: