More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:52:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  2 tile doors/windows centred on 3 tile segments
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 2 tile doors/windows centred on 3 tile segments  (Read 3176 times)
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
2 tile doors/windows centred on 3 tile segments
« on: 2007 November 07, 08:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the title says it all, I hope. I've done a fair amount of browsing, and searching but never come across these elusive items. Has anyone ever come across a two tile door way, which has been centred in a three tile wide placement grid?

It can't be impossible because the fancy "colonial" door and arch are 1 tile width doors centred in a 2 tile wide frame.

This isn't a request for someone to make stuff ... that would be too tedious. What isn't available I live without.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: 2 tile doors/windows centred on 3 tile segments
« Reply #1 on: 2007 November 07, 15:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you do it by eye with snap to grid?  I remember trying, can't remember the outcome though.

What is annyoing me at the moment is the lack of curtains for those shuttered windows that came with seasons (single windows centred in two squares) - I hate the frilly ones in game that stick out too far.  Guess I've got to go download hunting sometime - goes against the grain as I've been on a deleting binge and my game loads so fast!   Roll Eyes

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 November 07, 15:45:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you do it by eye with snap to grid?  I remember trying, can't remember the outcome though.

What is annyoing me at the moment is the lack of curtains for those shuttered windows that came with seasons (single windows centred in two squares) - I hate the frilly ones in game that stick out too far.  Guess I've got to go download hunting sometime - goes against the grain as I've been on a deleting binge and my game loads so fast!   Roll Eyes

You can't boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false with windows or doors as they get filled in by the wall. However you can do that with the curtains to fit those 2 tile centered windows-I do it all the time Smiley

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 November 07, 22:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is annyoing me at the moment is the lack of curtains for those shuttered windows that came with seasons (single windows centred in two squares) - I hate the frilly ones in game that stick out too far.
I've got a bunch of centered versions of the maxis curtains (using the maxis textures), apparently they're made by someone called dgandy, but I don't know the site.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 November 07, 22:42:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the bulk of dgandy's work is at the Sims Fashion Barn

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: