More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 18:13:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Replanting?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Replanting?  (Read 8176 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Replanting?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 June 02, 13:20:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew that!  But there has to be some use for these bots!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 June 02, 13:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There should be...  but this is maxis!  They had so much potential, but what we have ended up with is seriously dodgy.

For a start - if servos had to be playable characters, they could at least have been a bit more customisable so we can actually have our servos looking different.

The cleanbot and hydrobot break way too often.  The cleanbot should at least be able to suck up weeds as well if it can only grab stuff from ground level.  When I tried them out I eventually grabbed the dirty plates and plonked them on the ground just to give it something to do.

The munchiebot has a bit more potential - if it could be hacked to JUST bring pizza - forget the chinese food crap!

As it is, the sentrybot is the only one that actually has any real use.  But it still breaks too often.
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 June 02, 15:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There should be...  but this is maxis!  They had so much potential, but what we have ended up with is seriously dodgy.

When I tried them out I eventually grabbed the dirty plates and plonked them on the ground just to give it something to do.

Cheesy This is what I do with the vacuum.  You know, there's a string on the floor, or a bit of dog hair, or whatever.  I go over it with the vacuum and if it doesn't work, then I pick up the string, put it down in front of the vacuum again and give it a second chance.

LOL
Chris

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: